My friend is looking to buy a iphone xr!? Help me persuade him not to buy!!

dgsddfgdfhgs
12 hours ago, wasab said:

Pixel is the best for vanilla Android. 

I'd rather use LG software than ever deal with "vanilla" Android. 

Hell, OnePlus does it right. 

The Workhorse (AMD-powered custom desktop)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X | GPU: MSI X Trio GeForce RTX 2070S | RAM: XPG Spectrix D60G 32GB DDR4-3200 | Storage: 512GB XPG SX8200P + 2TB 7200RPM Seagate Barracuda Compute | OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

The Portable Workstation (Apple MacBook Pro 16" 2021)

SoC: Apple M1 Max (8+2 core CPU w/ 32-core GPU) | RAM: 32GB unified LPDDR5 | Storage: 1TB PCIe Gen4 SSD | OS: macOS Monterey

The Communicator (Apple iPhone 13 Pro)

SoC: Apple A15 Bionic | RAM: 6GB LPDDR4X | Storage: 128GB internal w/ NVMe controller | Display: 6.1" 2532x1170 "Super Retina XDR" OLED with VRR at up to 120Hz | OS: iOS 15.1

Hello friends, 

I am suggest you not to buy iphone-xr instead of this you can buy iphone-X.

If you really want  to buy iphone xr, then there is no benefit. In iphone X have better camera quality,so many nice colors,big HD full screen and it has superior model then iphone-xr. 

I hope now you make good decision and now you understand the difference between iphone X or iphone xr.

Thank You. 

Im not sure if that's on that Level...never an iPhone user much. 

But I got hooked with a Free S9 and shit. And BLOWN away compared to my J7...that thing is sooo fast and better battery, and do you really need that much memory?

2600x 4.3-Loop

MSI X470 gaming plus

PNY NVME 480gb

EVGA SuperSC 3200mhz 16gb

Mushkin eco3 480gb

Cooler Master GXII Pro

why would you want to persuade him not to buy a product that he might really enjoy? 

not everyone likes what you like. newsflash, I know. 

She/Her

4 hours ago, Jackson Jordon said:

Hello friends, 

I am suggest you not to buy iphone-xr instead of this you can buy iphone-X.

If you really want  to buy iphone xr, then there is no benefit. In iphone X have better camera quality,so many nice colors,big HD full screen and it has superior model then iphone-xr. 

I hope now you make good decision and now you understand the difference between iphone X or iphone xr.

Thank You. 

The iPhone X has a second camera, but it also doesn't have Smart HDR and other hardware-related image quality updates.  So I'd say it's more flexible.than actually better.  You're also getting a slightly slower device.  The screen is the main advantage, so you'd have to ask: how important is a higher-resolution OLED display?

The iPhone XR is honestly a great phone. Battery lasts me more than a day, amazing camera that is only second to the Pixel 3s, a very good display, top performance, and very reliable software.