Your personal top 5 anime? :D

Mrpico

No. 06

Arakawa Under the Bridge

Eve No Jikan

Noir

Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

Those are my top 5, not in any particular though.

I approve except bobobo is making me scraching my head enough to create a bald spot so I have to ask why?

I still need to catch up on what I would call "old" anime. Stuff such as tenchi muyo, cowboy beebop, and outlaw star were on adult swim growing up and I never got to watch them. I do usually prefer how anime looked in the 90's. Oh, and I am watching through Eatman '98 right now.

You should lits of stuff is quite good in the late 90s early 00s. If you like harem check love hina and school rumble.

I approve except bobobo is making me scraching my head enough to create a bald spot so I have to ask why?

I love the weird humor, and the characters are great.   

I have never been able to watch more than 4 episodes in a row though.. that made my brain melt.

mqdefault.jpg

Does anyone even use PCIe SSDs?

no fair I can't just pick 5!

well here it is...

hetalia

ouran highschool host club

Clannad

black butler 

Toradora!

Corsair 650D, i5-4690K (Corsair h50 cooler), Asus ROG maximus VII Ranger, Asus GTX 980ti Strix, 16GB Corsair Vengeance pro series Red (2x8gb 2400mhz), Corsair HX850W, Asus Xonar Essence STX, Sennheiser HD595 / Beyerdynamic dt 770 pro 250 ohm, Samsung 850 pro 128GB / WD black/blue/green, OCZ vertex 3 60gb . Corsair M40/Corsair k70.

I love the weird humor, and the characters are great.   

I have never been able to watch more than 4 episodes in a row though.. that made my brain melt.

mqdefault.jpg

It just felt really out of place in you list but yes it is "different" :P

Not many old anime on most peoples list :P

It's called putting aside animes that you grew up with because they actually weren't that good compared to some of the newer ones. 

I had trouble deciding whether or not to put an anime like GTO on my list.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

It's called putting aside animes that you grew up with because they actually weren't that good compared to some of the newer ones. 

you should you should its a great anime!

you should you should its a great anime!

Such majestic facial expressions!

onizukawat.png

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Such majestic facial expressions!

onizukawat.png

Dude I love it, its just a great anime but at all costs avoid the tokyo pop dub, your ears will bleed and head may explode.

1) Clannad

2) Evangelion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXoIEDYCF-A

3) Angel Beats

4) Kanon (2006)

5) Code Geass

I though angle beats wasnt nearly as good as other Key anime but it does seem that you love their work by your list.

Not counting movies (that'd mostly consist of Ghibli, I guess), here's what I could think of from the top of my head:

Steins;Gate

Katanagatari

Monogatari series

Furi Kuri

A Certain * Series OR Angel Beats—I'll have to rank them exactly the same.

Cheers,

Linus

I though angle beats wasnt nearly as good as other Key anime but it does seem that you love their work by your list.

What are you talking about? Key adaptations are awesome. I have 3 of them on this list.

(Angel Beats is the other way around though. The anime came first, and Key is working on the visual novel right now.)

COMIC SANS

Can't see how any of that applies to the ones I listed O.o

Also GTO is great.

CPU: i7-3930K @ 4.8GHz MOBO: IV Gene RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 1866MHz GPU: GTX 780 Ti CASE: Corsair 350D STORAGE: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256 GB, 2x WD Red 4TB
PSU
: EVGA SuperNova 650W DISPLAY: 1 x ASUS VG248QE, 3 x Dell U2414H COOLING: Corsair H100i INPUT: Corsair Vengeance K70, SteelSeries Sensei AUDIO: Sennheiser HD 280 Pro, ATH-M50s, Beredynamic DT770 Pro, Steelseries H Wireless

Can't see how any of that applies to the ones I listed O.o

Also GTO is great.

I was just talking about my own reasoning behind my list. 

What are you talking about? Key adaptations are awesome. I have 3 of them on this list.

(Angel Beats is the other way around though. The anime came first, and Key is working on the visual novel right now.)

I never said they werent awesome I really enjoy them. I was saying I didnt like Angel Beats nearly as much as others and that you seemed to like them ; a good deal because you had a lot in your list.

DBZ

DBZ

DBZ

DBZ

DragonBall

(never watched anything else im sorry lol)

1. Naruto

2. Naruto Shippuden

3. Sword Art Online

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

DBZ

DBZ

DBZ

DBZ

DragonBall

(never watched anything else im sorry lol)

I'd recommend watching Gurren Lagann if you're at all interested in watching more anime. 

I have a scroll poster of it next to my dbz one.

Samurai Champloo is my number one. Then most other anime take up my other 4... I cant decide!!

1.Trigun

2. Eyeshield 21

3. S-cry-ed

4. Naruto(not shippuden) 

5. Deadman Wonderland

Hmm... recently got back into anime over semester break, so in no particular order:

Durarara

No. 6

Sword Art Online

Attack on Titan

DB (all 3)

CPU - FX 8320 @ 4.8 GHz

| MoBo - Sabertooth 990FX | GPU - XFX Radeon HD 7870 GHz Ed. @ 1.075 GHz | CPU Cooler - H100 | RAM - 16 GB Dual Channel Vengeance @ 1600 MHz (didn't care to push these...) | OS - Windows 8 Pro | Storage - OCZ Vertex 3 (120 GB Boot), Samsung 830 Pro 64 GB, WD Black 1 TB, some random 320 GB from a laptop | PSU - CM Silent Hybrid Pro 850W (MDPC Sleeving) | Case - 800D | Monitors - ASUS V238H/ X Star DP2710LED | Mouse - M90 Keyboard - CM Quickfire Rapid w/ custom key caps

"When life gives you lemons, Don't make lemonade, make life take the lemons back!" - Cave Johnson, CEO

1. Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.
2. Dragonball Kai.
3.D-frag
4. Sword Art Online.
5. Fairy Tail.

3-5 could be switched at any times but Jojo and Dragonball remain my top.

My brain is about to implode because it's not easy to decide the top 5 but here are the once which I can think of

• Fairy Tail
  • Naruto <including shippuden> (counts as one I'm guessing)
  • Attack on titan
  • Sword Art Online (just started it this week, pretty cool)
  • Clannad

Some other anime I also love which would go in the top 5

• Kanon
  • Mirrai Nikki
  • Chobits
  • Toradora
  • Gintama (Really good but not really a top 5 [Doesn't mean that I still won't recommend it] )

Not comedy list:

1-All of Evangelion

2-Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood

3-Steins;Gate

4-Madoka Magica

5-All of Spice and Wolf

Comedy List:

1-Nichijou

2-All of School Rumble

3-Baka to Test (whatever the name of the second season is, first one is horrible)

4-Full Metal Panic: Fumoffu

5-Panty and Stocking

Note: Everything that isn't comedy>comedy

Please quote me if you want me to see your post about my post, otherwise I may lose track of the thread and never see it.

I'd love to help, but I'm probably gonna' have to ask for more info before we can get anything done.

Have a wonderful day.

1. Guilty Crown

2. Kakumeiki Valvrave

3. Gundam 00

4. Evangelion

5. Gintama

Why yes, I like mecha.