Just wanted to know :) 

Mine are: 

1. Code Geass

2. Higurashi no Naku Koro ni

3. Steins;Gate

4. Monogatari Series

5. Mirai Nikki

:D

Ehh only watched/am watching or reading a handful in my life.

-Naruto

-Bleach

-Shaman King

-Dragonballz

-Pokemon as a kid.

Enjoyed/enjoying all.

In no particular order -

Akira
Ghost in the Shell
Evangelion

Berserk

Cowboy Bebop

and even then that is really limiting because there are many that I consider up at the top with these.

CPU: i7-3930K @ 4.8GHz MOBO: IV Gene RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 1866MHz GPU: GTX 780 Ti CASE: Corsair 350D STORAGE: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256 GB, 2x WD Red 4TB
PSU
: EVGA SuperNova 650W DISPLAY: 1 x ASUS VG248QE, 3 x Dell U2414H COOLING: Corsair H100i INPUT: Corsair Vengeance K70, SteelSeries Sensei AUDIO: Sennheiser HD 280 Pro, ATH-M50s, Beredynamic DT770 Pro, Steelseries H Wireless

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

-One Piece

-Naruto(Shippuden and regular)

-Gundam

-Bleach

-Dragonball(regular, Z, and GT)

No order. Just all out fighting and warfare. 

Hard question

Samurai Champloo

Fooly cooly

Sword of the stranger

Karas

Trigun

Those are the first to come to mind so I'll let those go here.

My rig: 2600k(4.2 GHz) w/ Cooler Master hyper 212+, Gigabyte Z68-UD3H-B3, Powercolor 7870 xt(1100/1500) w/AIO mod,

8GB DDR3 1600, 120GB Kingston HyperX 3K SSD, 1TB Seagate, Antec earthwatts 430, NZXT H2

Verified max overclock, just for kicks: http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=2609399

1. Boku No Pico

2. My Little Pony

3. GI Joe

4. Adventure Time

5. Serial Experiments Lian

1. Boku No Pico

2. My Little Pony

3. GI Joe

4. Adventure Time

5. Serial Experiments Lian

But Serial Experiments Lian was really good....

1. Bleach

2. Katekyo Hitman Reborn

3. Naruto

4. Code Breaker

5. Dragonball

Case : Corsiar Air 540 CPU : Intel i5 8600k GPU : Asus Nvidia 970 DirectCUII RAM : 16gb DDR4 MB : ASUS Prime z370-p PSU : OCZ Modxtreme 700w SSD : Samsung 840 EVO 250gb 

Dokuro Chan

Deadman Wonderland

Outbreak Company

Unbreakable Machine Doll

Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu

So many choices...

Gurren Lagann

Steins; Gate

Ano-hana

FMA Brotherhood

Beyond the Boundary

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

So many choices...

Gurren Lagann

Steins; Gate

Ano-hana

FMA Brotherhood

Beyond the Boundary

I did just finish beyond the boundary. It was good but I think my tastes swing a bit old school.

Dang speaking of remembering things I'm going to now mention Samurai Pizza Cats just because of how crazy it is. The people who bought the US rights didn't get a good translation and needed to rewrite their own. Sometimes it almost acts like an anime written with the Team fourstar treatment to begin with.

My rig: 2600k(4.2 GHz) w/ Cooler Master hyper 212+, Gigabyte Z68-UD3H-B3, Powercolor 7870 xt(1100/1500) w/AIO mod,

8GB DDR3 1600, 120GB Kingston HyperX 3K SSD, 1TB Seagate, Antec earthwatts 430, NZXT H2

Verified max overclock, just for kicks: http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=2609399

Why is there no love for the non perverted GOLDENBOY ???!????!????!?!?!?!?!?keyboardspazcoma

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

Not many old anime on most peoples list :P

CPU: i7-3930K @ 4.8GHz MOBO: IV Gene RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 1866MHz GPU: GTX 780 Ti CASE: Corsair 350D STORAGE: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256 GB, 2x WD Red 4TB
PSU
: EVGA SuperNova 650W DISPLAY: 1 x ASUS VG248QE, 3 x Dell U2414H COOLING: Corsair H100i INPUT: Corsair Vengeance K70, SteelSeries Sensei AUDIO: Sennheiser HD 280 Pro, ATH-M50s, Beredynamic DT770 Pro, Steelseries H Wireless

So yea I made a huge list because it hard to quantify my top 5 anime just over all its too open and my browser crashed so the list is gone and I really dont feel like remaking it as it was quite large.

shinsekai yori

rainbow

kids on the slope

are some newer ones that just blew me away

Hard question

Samurai Champloo

Fooly cooly

Sword of the stranger

Karas

Trigun

Those are the first to come to mind so I'll let those go here.

The only one I may not agree with would be Karas probably.

Not many old anime on most peoples list :P

I still need to catch up on what I would call "old" anime. Stuff such as tenchi muyo, cowboy beebop, and outlaw star were on adult swim growing up and I never got to watch them. I do usually prefer how anime looked in the 90's. Oh, and I am watching through Eatman '98 right now.

I've only just been introduced to anime, and I was introduced to a "gateway" anime by a friend, Initial D, I generally consume my content while doing something else, like gaming, so I'm not sure how the rest of these subbed animes are going to go down with me.

#!

No. 06

Arakawa Under the Bridge

Eve No Jikan
Noir
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

Those are my top 5, not in any particular though.

Does anyone even use PCIe SSDs?

I've only just been introduced to anime, and I was introduced to a "gateway" anime by a friend, Initial D, I generally consume my content while doing something else, like gaming, so I'm not sure how the rest of these subbed animes are going to go down with me.

Idk if initial d its a gateway anime but its a quite good anime and im glad stage 5 came out and that a movie and another series are confirmed.

But those guys have shit luck with the girls they and like each other but then they all leave to got to tokyo and the such