Minecraft WTF is wrong with you?

ManosMax13

I did a format to my pc and I went to redownload Minecraft to my pc.When it got downloaded it said that i could not play online,so I thought a fresh reinstall would fix the problem,but when i tried to log on to Minecraft.net i got this message that said

"An error prevented your request from being processed. Please try again."

I need help how do i fix that?

2 minutes ago, ManosMax13 said:

I did a format to my pc and I went to redownload Minecraft to my pc.When it got downloaded it said that i could not play online,so I thought a fresh reinstall would fix the problem,but when i tried to log on to Minecraft.net i got this message that said

it sounds like something isn't connecting to the internet, maybe. Have you got any screenshots?

what are the specs?

Insanity is not the absence of sanity, but the willingness to ignore it for a purpose. Chaos is the result of this choice. I relish in both.

specs ryzen 2600x gtx1080 8gb ddr4 ram sorry no screenshots

also sorry for playing minecraft with so good specs?

2 minutes ago, ManosMax13 said:

minecraft will never get old!

PC Specs: Motherboard: MSI Tomahawk X570  CPU: Ryzen 5900X  CPU Cooler: NZXT 240 mm Kraken Series AIO     GPU: Asus Strix ROG 1080 TI OC Edition    PSU: Corsair RM850 850W   Storage: 2 X 4TB, 2 X 1TB HDD And 1 X 1tb m.2 samsung 980 pro Case:  NZXT H440 2015 Edition

ok you reformatted, so have you made sure you put java back on the computer?

Insanity is not the absence of sanity, but the willingness to ignore it for a purpose. Chaos is the result of this choice. I relish in both.

7 minutes ago, Jtalk4456 said:

Java is back the think is i now managed to download minecraft but when i try to log in to my account it sais could not connect to server

18 minutes ago, ManosMax13 said:

Java is back the think is i now managed to download minecraft but when i try to log in to my account it sais could not connect to server

possibly there end, if you managed to download it you must have internet, contact mojang about it.

6 minutes ago, Snifferdog3 said:

possibly there end, if you managed to download it you must have internet, contact mojang about it.

do u know where is the costrumer support page

2 hours ago, ManosMax13 said:

If youre reformatting your PC to fix minecraft theres probably a lot more going on.

That sounds like a network or internet issue, unrelated to the pc.

2 hours ago, Jtalk4456 said:

You dont need or want to install Java on your PC. MC has its own built in distribution of Java. I stalling tge standalone one is just a security vulnerability. 

25 minutes ago, Amazonsucks said:

You dont need or want to install Java on your PC. MC has its own built in distribution of Java. I stalling tge standalone one is just a security vulnerability. 

i haven't played vanilla in a while, didn't know it had a built in distribution, nice

2 hours ago, ManosMax13 said:

I run it on a 1080 ti :P

PC Specs:

CPU: AMD 1700x Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: Asus Crosshair VI Hero RAM: 4 * 8GB G.Skill RGB DDR4 Graphics: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 500GB Case: Fractal Design Meshify C PSU: EVGA 750w G3 Monitors: Dell SG2716DG +  2x Dell U2515H

Freenas specs:

CPU: Intel Xeon E5-2650 V2 Cooler: Some noctua cooler Motherboard: Supermicro X9 SRL-F RAM: 8 * 8GB Samsung DDR3 ECC Storage: 6 * 4TB Seagate 7200 RPM RAIDZ2 Controller: LSI H220 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro PSU: EVGA 650w G3

Phone: iPhone 6S 32 GB Space Grey

On 12/26/2018 at 9:56 PM, ThatFlashCat said:

I run it on a 1080 ti :P

lol