GTA V PC Release date.

nicehat

Won't buy it until there's mods anyways... release dates don't matter to me for this game.

I totally agree, i dont give two shits and  a fuck about gta until mods*godly music*. Then again i cant afford it so its probably have to wait for the winner or the summer sale

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I haven't played it on console, watched videos of it, or seen streams of it.  The excitement of the game hasn't worn off for me.  It's definitely at the top of my list  :D

Linux "nerd".  If I helped you please like my post and maybe add me as a friend :)  ^_^!

I think you mean objectively ;)

Yea thats the one. The English language is too complicated.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

Still excited.

Mobo: Z97 MSI Gaming 7 / CPU: i5-4690k@4.5GHz 1.23v / GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 / RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz@CL9 1.5v / PSU: Corsair CX500M / Case: NZXT 410 / Monitor: 1080p IPS Acer R240HY bidx

Didn't the german amazon also say March 12th a while back? That makes the rumored date quite likely then...

My Build

GPU: MSI GTX 1080 ARMOUR | CPU: i7 9700k | Ram: 16gb 3200mhz Motherboard: ASUS Maximus XI Gene | Storage: 2x 1TB NVME 1x 500GB NVME 1x 120GB NVME | Case: Corsair 570X

I totally agree, i dont give two shits and  a fuck about gta until mods*godly music*. Then again i cant afford it so its probably have to wait for the winner or the summer sale

If you don't like the core game then what does modding bring to the table? The story mods won't be as good as the core story line, there's goofy mods I suppose but that doesn't really justify buying the game, and there's graphical modding but you're PC isn't too amazing and the GTA V graphics already look really good on console.

What do you plan on modding exactly?

That's like saying you hate Skyrim but love modding it, if you don't like the core game then what does modding bring to the table?

boobies.

Nah honestly i actually mod and mess with physics and that sort of thing in gta more then play it. Skyrim is different, i love skyrim and i love modding it. Gta iv i focus more on the modding side, then again gta v looks a lot more interesting then gta iv to me.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Won't buy it until there's mods anyways... release dates don't matter to me for this game.

Best Avatar!!! :DDD

yay its released earlier then i thought:)

I thought it will come in may:(

But seems like i soon are going to do stunts and play on the amazing multiplayer and openworld:D

fuck missions:)

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

Ive been playing gtav for a month, bought a ps3 for it :33

I also have it on PS3 do you want to play together?

The excitement of this game has worn off. I mean I was a little excited at launch but now that it's 3 months after, it's worn off. Fuck Rockstar, they can't make a decent non-GTA game.

im with you on this. The excitement for me wore off about 2 weeks after playing it 

CPU: i5 4670k with Noctua C12P-SE14 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 SSD: 250gb Samsung EVO MOBO: MSI Z87-G43 RAM: 8GB G-Skill 1600mhz PSU: Antec HCG 620W CASE: Corsair 300R windowed 

The excitement of this game has worn off. I mean I was a little excited at launch but now that it's 3 months after, it's worn off. Fuck Rockstar, they can't make a decent non-GTA game.

Red Dead was amazing :o

Intel i7 3770k, Maximus V Formula, 32GB G.Skill 1600MHz RAM, ASUS DCUII GTX 670

Like you wouldnt enjoy it without mods... cmon

Its not like you cant add them later on...

Some people.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

March 12th is a Wednesday, this date makes sense in Europe as most games are released on Wednesdays.

Not to mention that Rockstar North is based in Europe. This date may actually be true.

It cant be as bad as the GTA IV release for PC featuring games for windows live *shudders*

Also known to his peers as Lord Scrubby McScrubington

Won't be touching this, Hate rockstars drm policy, still despise them for not releasing RDR on PC and well leaving PC gamers in the dark you know the platform that they began with.

Its probably going to be another terrible PC port that has to be saved by mods.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

If Nvidia's GTX 800 series are released, or announced at the same time frame of GTA 5, it would be a great marketing opportunity. If they can show an optimized version of the game(hell, even decent performance is enough...just better than GTA IV) running on the new GPU, people will kill each other to throw hundreds of dollars at their feet...I for one would like to see the true beauty of this game on a worthy hardware...

or if nvidia would make the same thing as amd did with bf4: to bundle a copy of gta v with the upcoming gtx 880 or 870 for example

AMD Athlon X4 750k; Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2; 8Gb Corsair XMS 1600 Mhz; AMD Hd5670 1Gb DDR3; Bequiet E6-600W; W7 Ultimate x64

#KILLEDMYWIFE                                                                                                                                                                                                                         so miner; very doge; much value   

Dell Vostro 5470: i5 4200U Nvidia GT740m 2Gb 14" 1366x768 Kingston V300 120Gb                                                                                              

I don't care about DRMs or shitty ports, if there's any way I can play GTA V on PC I'm on it! Day one buy for me, that's a 100%. Now I just need to figure out whether I want the retail version or the steam version. Rockstar retail releases are great imo, GTA IV came with a little liberty city tour guide and Max Payne 3 came with a T shirt :D. But at the same time, steam is steam, no need for slow dvd installation, and they might integrate cloud saving (as far as I know none of the previous GTA steam versions have steam cloud saving).

"Same rules since the first man picked up the first stick and beat the second man's ass with it."

Aw yea, my favorite freeroam series GTA V is coming to PC. FINALLY!

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

I also have it on PS3 do you want to play together?

hells yea :D add me penguin_fan93

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

hells yea :D add me penguin_fan93

okay ill add you the next time im on

okay ill add you the next time im on

kk x3

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015