Is $1,135 a fair price?

Given the specs of this comp would you say my 13% is a decent price? Normally it works well because I only sell ;ike $300 comps but Im kinda nervous about asking a little over a grand, even if the parts are fairly decent

LGA 1151 High
Case Lancool One $50.00
Mobo MSI Z370 Pro $186
Cpu 8400 $203.00
Gpu 1070 $228.00
Psu 500BR $20.00
Storage 250G SSD/1T HDD $80.00
Cables Standard $5.00
Ram 16G $100.00
Cooler Freezer Xtreme $32.00
Fans Stock N/A
Wifi Wifi Card $12.00
Disk Reader N/A N/A
Subtotal   $920.00
Total Plus 13%

$1,040.00

Edit: I've updated everything and revised the numbers, I feel a fair bit better about this now

Which motherboard is that? It looks super overpriced.

Also, I charge 8% for my builds personally, it usually makes my prices more competitive. If you have trouble selling you should consider it

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

1 minute ago, fasauceome said:

Which motherboard is that? It looks super overpriced.

Also, I charge 8% for my builds personally, it usually makes my prices more competitive. If you have trouble selling you should consider it

d3h is gigabyte right? sounds a much for that board

Just now, LukeSavenije said:

the price is fair. I just don't get why you would use a 20 dollar br psu, but that's imo

I got it on black friday sale

3 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

Yea thats what I was thinking too, I might use my msi board instead.. lemme figure out which board so I can show you....

(Ive got like three 1151 comps so Ive got like two other mobos to swap around to make each comp make more sense..)

Edit: Ill figure it out when I get home but the msi board is alot better, Ill probably put that  d3h in the lowest budget one. Didn't know how much itd matter since the processor is locked anyway

10 minutes ago, ThatBlockishWay said:
LGA 1151 High

Mobo D3H $218.00

Ram 16G $157.00

Why are these so expensive? Especially the mobo. Isn't the D3H a B360 motherboard?

You should be able to get RAM for $100-125. 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

11 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

Why are these so expensive? Especially the mobo. Isn't the D3H a B360 motherboard?

You should be able to get RAM for $100-125. 

theres a z370 one, and I got the ram when it sucked abit. I can prob take a hit and find the price it is now and adjust for that

Edit: Yea you right, it's like $118 right now. That's not too much of a hit, mainly just trying to sell it to move on to another build. Not rally sure what happened to the mobo... lemme check...for now just ignore it. I'll be swapping it for a better one anyway

Edit Edit: Not sure what happened to the mobo, I wanna say when I check the price as I was making the spreadsheet it was super high but now its alot more reasonable Geezums

9 minutes ago, ThatBlockishWay said:

theres a z370 one, and I got the ram when it sucked abit. I can prob take a hit and find the price it is now and adjust for that

Edit: Yea you right, it's like $118 right now. That's not too much of a hit, mainly just trying to sell it to move on to another build. Not rally sure what happened to the mobo... lemme check...for now just ignore it. I'll be swapping it for a better one anyway

I figured the RAM as an old price (or had an hefty RGB tax on it)

Maybe the board was supposed to be $118? I'm seeing it for $99 on amazon right now which makes more sense

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

Just now, TVwazhere said:

Maybe the board was supposed to be $118? I'm seeing it for $99 on amazon right now which makes more sense

Yea Im not sure what happened there XD, it's not even the greatest mobo (for overclocking <whole rant for this)

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813145070R&amp;Description=d3h&amp;cm_re=d3h-_-13-145-070R-_-Product

Last time I checked that was the price, its gone down alot since (I couldn't find how much I paid so I just googled the boards price at time of making spreadsheet. Thats really odd though, I thought it was way too much too

7 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

25 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

Quoted you two so the website would ping you. I revised the sheet, I wanna say its a fair bit better

2 minutes ago, ThatBlockishWay said:

Quoted you two so the website would ping you. I revised the sheet, I wanna say its a fair bit better

I mean, you bought it for a certain price, and if it's all brand new it's not a weird price, but I just don't see it if it's used already

Just now, LukeSavenije said:

I mean, you bought it for a certain price, and if it's all brand new it's not a weird price, but I just don't see it if it's used already

Pretty much everything is new, I personally used the ram for a couple months before upgrading them but I didn't do any overclocking or anything while they were in use

3 minutes ago, ThatBlockishWay said:

Better. Personally Intel isnt my choice for Mid range gaming PC's but thats me. And the $50 for the Lancool is a great sales price. 

Just now, ThatBlockishWay said:

Pretty much everything is new, I personally used the ram for a couple months before upgrading them but I didn't do any overclocking or anything while they were in use

well, lower the ram a little more then. I don't know your pricing, but did you really pay almost 200 bucks for a z370 pro?

Just now, TVwazhere said:

Better. Personally Intel isnt my choice for Mid range gaming PC's but thats me. And the $50 for the Lancool is a great sales price. 

Yea I wasn't gonna either but I bought a couple extra mobos and couldnt return them so figured I may as well make full comps outta them, also yea Im really hyped about that case. That thing is HEAVY (for a case)

2 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

well, lower the ram a little more then. I don't know your pricing, but did you really pay almost 200 bucks for a z370 pro?

Probably? I'll hunt through my buy history but that sounds ishly similar. Maybe like $100 on the ram?

Just now, ThatBlockishWay said:

Probably? I'll hunt through my buy history but that sounds ishly similar. Maybe like $100 on the ram?

I would say 90-100 is fair enough. but that's imo

1 minute ago, LukeSavenije said:

I would say 90-100 is fair enough. but that's imo

I cant seem to find where I bought it... I thought it was through newegg but its not, wasn't through b&h or amazon either, I even check eBay and its not in my purchase history on there... Weird