Spider-Man PS4 on PC????

Hi, so I saw the new Spider-Man PS4, but I dont really have any consoles, but even if I was going to buy a console it would be a Xbox, because of the windows compatibility with some games. So is there a way to play the game on pc? I really like it.

Spiderman (2018) was published by Sony and is exclusive to Playstation 4. There's no way to play it on PC.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

3 minutes ago, Spotty said:

Spiderman (2018) was published by Sony and is exclusive to Playstation 4. There's no way to play it on PC.

Well Sony is a shit then.....

3 minutes ago, Spotty said:

Never buying something from them again.....

Just now, ILoveZed said:

Well Sony is a shit then.....

PS4 is a fail tho. At least Microsoft responds with the same. Forza Horizon, Motosport and all of these...

5 minutes ago, Spotty said:

Sony is all in for the money for me... And the thing with account transfer with PS4 on Fortnite... It is so stupid... Who started all of that?

1 minute ago, JoostinOnline said:

Talk about a tantrum...

Am I not right? I am pretty sure Sony started all of that. I dont remember any of this happening 3 years ago... Sony are failing...

Just now, ILoveZed said:

Am I not right? I am pretty sure Sony started all of that. I dont remember any of this happening 3 years ago... Sony are failing...

You just fell to pieces because you couldn't play a video game.

Make sure to quote or tag me (@JoostinOnline) or I won't see your response!

PSU Tier List  |  The Real Reason Delidding Improves Temperatures"2K" does not mean 2560×1440 

Just now, JoostinOnline said:

Yeah, but I just feel like what they are doing is not right...

1 minute ago, JoostinOnline said:

Do I really need to spend 600 dollars or whatever it is to play 1 game?!?!

3 minutes ago, ILoveZed said:

3 years ago? man.. are you talking about exclusive console games? they were around since the beginning, 3 years ago was still exactly the same as today

Quote or Tag people so they know that you've replied.

Just now, ILoveZed said:

A PS4 isn't anywhere near that expensive, but you don't HAVE to play that game. Literally every platform has exclusives. Most of us don't cry about it.

PSU Tier List  |  The Real Reason Delidding Improves Temperatures"2K" does not mean 2560×1440 

Just now, syn2112 said:

3 years ago? man.. are you talking about exclusive console games? they were around since the beginning, 3 years ago was still exactly the same as today

But I dont remember famous games being exclusive. 

Just now, ILoveZed said:

But I dont remember famous games being exclusive. 

Then you have a very poor memory.

A PS4 isn't anywhere near that expensive, but you don't HAVE to play that game. Literally every platform has exclusives. Most of us don't cry about it.

I cry about it, because I actually think that this game is so cool, but I cant play it, because I dont have a ps4.

Then you have a very poor memory.

Well I didnt really follow what is happening in the video game industry as much as now.

2 minutes ago, ILoveZed said:

I cry about it, because I actually think that this game is so cool, but I cant play it, because I dont have a ps4.

exclusives are shit, i understand that, but they have been around probably more than 20 years (even famous games yes).

the asshole thing is that they made a widely beloved hero like Spiderman an exclusive, i mean they do own "Spiderman" because they bought him from Marvel, but still... what an evil thing to do, and i believe that this is gonna work, they will surely sell more consoles because of this.

2 minutes ago, syn2112 said:

exclusives are shit, i understand that, but they have been around probably more than 20 years (even famous games yes).

the asshole thing is that they made a widely beloved hero like Spiderman an exclusive, i mean they do own "Spiderman" because they bought him from Marvel, but still... what an evil thing to do, and i believe that this is gonna work, they will surely sell more consoles because of this.

Ohhh, now I understand why always the story is not the same with the movie.

7 minutes ago, ILoveZed said:

Ohhh, now I understand why always the story is not the same with the movie.

Spiderman movies were always made by Sony, yes i'm talking about "Spiderman 1-2-3" and "The Amazing Spiderman 1-2", they were not made by Marvel because they had no right to do a Spiderman movie, but then Sony made a contract with Marvel to give them the right to make a Spiderman movie and that's how "Spiderman Homecoming" was born.

but in the end Spiderman still belongs to Sony, i think it was really stupid for Marvel to sell Spiderman.

We are not allowed to promote piracy on this forum, however i will mention to you that there is a Ps4 emulator called Orbital being made right now. Once again i am not advertising piracy, I'm just telling you about its existence.

3 hours ago, syn2112 said:

but in the end Spiderman still belongs to Sony, i think it was really stupid for Marvel to sell Spiderman.

What were they going to do? Marvel Studios wasn't acquired by Disney yet, their presence in the movie industry was kinda weak and the only way to guarantee a Marvel superhero movie was to collaborate with outside distributors.

This is why Sony/Columbia Pictures has Spider-Man and 20th Century Fox has (had) X-Men.

We should be glad that they managed to reacquire the rights to Iron Man from New Line Cinema, Black Widow from Lionsgate and Hulk from Universal :D

CPU: i7 6950X  |  Motherboard: Asus Rampage V ed. 10  |  RAM: 32 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum Special Edition 3200 MHz (CL14)  |  GPUs: 2x Asus GTX 1080ti SLI 

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1 TB M.2 NVME  |  PSU: In Win SIV 1065W 

Cooling: Custom LC 2 x 360mm EK Radiators | EK D5 Pump | EK 250 Reservoir | EK RVE10 Monoblock | EK GPU Blocks & Backplates | Alphacool Fittings & Connectors | Alphacool Glass Tubing

Case: In Win Tou 2.0  |  Display: Alienware AW3418DW  |  Sound: Woo Audio WA8 Eclipse + Focal Utopia Headphones

8 hours ago, ILoveZed said:

Your Math is off.

A PS4 PRO with Spiderman is 399€

A used PS4 should be obtainable for 150€, the Game is somewhere around 50€, makes 200€.

And there are also a couple of other nice exclusives like Horizon Zero Dawn, God of War, Killzone, Order 1886, Detroit Become Human, Infameous First Light and Second Sone and the one I personally really do not like but others seem to: The Last of Us...

Ghost Of Tsushima will also be a PS4 Exclusive.

So I really don't see your problem here especially as a decent mid range GPU is more expensive than a PS4 is.

"Hell is full of good meanings, but Heaven is full of good works"

For someone so hyped about a game, you know surprisingly little about it's release details...or Sony's current dominance of the console market

1e1cdc.jpg.b8b8fa86d210b1438c247f94eff57b53.jpg

⠀⠀⠀⣴⣴⡤
⠀⣠⠀⢿⠇⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⢷⡗
⠀⢶⢽⠿⣗⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⡧⠂⠀⠀⣼⣷⡆
⠀⠀⣾⢶⠐⣱⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣜⣻⣧⣲⣦⠤⣧⣿⠶
⠀⢀⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠿⣿⣿⣷⣤⣄⡹⣿⣷
⠀⢸⣿⢸⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠿⠃⠈⠿⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⠿⠿⠿

⠀⢀⢀⡀⠀⢀⣤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⡀
⠀⣿⡟⡇⠀⠭⡋⠅⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⣟⢿
⠀⣹⡌⠀⠀⣨⣾⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⢈⠔⠌
⠰⣷⣿⡀⢐⢿⣿⣿⢻⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⡿⡤⣴⠄⢀⣀⡀
⠘⣿⣿⠂⠈⢸⣿⣿⣸⠀⠀⠀⢘⣿⣿⣀⡠⣠⣺⣿⣷
⠀⣿⣿⡆⠀⢸⣿⣿⣾⡇⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣗⣻⡻⠿⠁
⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀⢸⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠁

14 hours ago, Ross Siggers said:

For someone so hyped about a game, you know surprisingly little about it's release details...or Sony's current dominance of the console market

1e1cdc.jpg.b8b8fa86d210b1438c247f94eff57b53.jpg

I just started seeing videos about it a few days ago and I really liked it. I didnt even know it was comming and I havent done any research about the game at all. The only thing i know about it is that it is exclusive to ps4...