Being charged 2 times a month for FP

I have 2 charges this month and last month for floatplane. Where do i go to get this resolved?

25 minutes ago, zimou13 said:

Hello I was charged twice for the Spotify Premium Account. I purchased the account today. I got 2 E-Mails Order Confirmation from Spotify and 2 E-Mails from PayPal for the payment confirmation. I have doubled checked my PayPal and I have been charged two times. Please refund my second charge as I only want spotify premium for one month. Many thanks,

LMG and Floatplane does not run Spotify. Contact their support. 

:)

25 minutes ago, zimou13 said:

Hello I was charged twice for the Spotify Premium Account. I purchased the account today. I got 2 E-Mails Order Confirmation from Spotify and 2 E-Mails from PayPal for the payment confirmation. I have doubled checked my PayPal and I have been charged two times. Please refund my second charge as I only want spotify premium for one month. Many thanks,

Is this your way of saying "you're not posting this shit in the right place" ? Because Floatplane started on this forum, so it's not that strange for people to ask for help here about it.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

11 hours ago, zimou13 said:

Spotify has nothing to do with Linus Media Group, Floatplane, Linus Tech Tips or anything related.

You should contact Spotify for this: https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/

On 7/5/2018 at 12:28 PM, zimou13 said:

You alright mate?

That's an F in the profile pic