[Project] - Wonder Woman - WallPC - Goes to the dark side!

I would say pastel white, as it would go with any color lighting you choose. Blue coolant with blue leds it's just a bit much 

8 hours ago, BTA said:

What color would you use here? GF wants blue but I can't resist asking here.

30827997837_c595e301ab_c.jpg

I gotta agree with your wife here. Though that purple is also looking really nice...

it's time

20 minutes ago, TekRed said:

I would say pastel white, as it would go with any color lighting you choose. Blue coolant with blue leds it's just a bit much 

All LEDs are RGB. Blue's are just easy to get nicely shown in quick photos. I think I'll go blue pastel to show tubing behind the plexi thru the plexi. White could be nice as well as being more versatile with other led colors.

8 hours ago, BTA said:

All LEDs are RGB. Blue's are just easy to get nicely shown in quick photos. I think I'll go blue pastel to show tubing behind the plexi thru the plexi. White could be nice as well as being more versatile with other led colors.

Yeah I realize its RGB as I mentioned any color lighting you choose. You could always add the white pastel and see how you like it before adding blue dye, just an idea ?

The build looks fantastic btw! 

I have that G3 PSU as well, spot on choice to not use any of the included cables they are way too chunky

SFF Time N-ATX V2 - Gigabyte X570 I Aorus Pro WIFI - AMD Ryzen 9 5800X3D - Gigabyte Gaming OC RTX 4090 - LG C2 OLED 42" 

• 2 months later...
4 hours ago, BTA said:

Thanks for the comments. I've managed finally make part 1 :) More to come, nice to look back what all I've done for this build.

Damn looks neat dude goodjob.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice build man !

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

• 1 month later...

Nice. Wish I had something for Perspex cutting... for now I'm going through a spool of 3D printer filament on my tiny build. So won't look quite as sleek just yet.

3 hours ago, TechyBen said:

Nice. Wish I had something for Perspex cutting... for now I'm going through a spool of 3D printer filament on my tiny build. So won't look quite as sleek just yet.

A laser would be optimal, fan holes were a pain to make! What 3D printer are you rocking on?

1 hour ago, BTA said:

A laser would be optimal, fan holes were a pain to make! What 3D printer are you rocking on?

There is a laser cutter down the road for me, local firm bought one. What are the chances! XD

(They never got back to me on selling their old CNC router though :( )

PS, Anycubic Kossel, and Tronxy x5s. So can print just about anything I could need. :)

• 5 months later...

Days are getting colder and shorter meanwhile, this project is getting darker and taking longer9_9

48527722416_2306fde2eb_b.jpg

48527876222_64d1d0a9ef_b.jpg

48527722156_15478e9e52_b.jpg

48527722011_ed8c105536_b.jpg

48527722086_b096f1e908_b.jpg

48527721991_2e5b98e0b3_b.jpg

Funny how much the color of these soft tubes has changed. It's almost a golden orange.

48527722436_0e50c92297_b.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

you could cover the  coolant tub to look like her bracers

MSI x399 sli plus  | AMD theardripper 2990wx all core 3ghz lock |Thermaltake flo ring 360 | EVGA 2080, Zotac 2080 |Gskill Ripjaws 128GB 3000 MHz | Corsair RM1200i |150tb | Asus tuff gaming mid tower| 10gb NIC

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ended up doing it this way. Now user can have charger or what not and still move the screen to desired angle. Pretty clean IMO, what do you think??

48821061506_86eb0e6159_c.jpg

48820705948_aedb234e25_c.jpg

48821061336_e600b23df2_c.jpg

• 2 months later...
15 hours ago, BTA said:

Finally hiding the stupid power cord ?

49204867522_fa2f304756_c.jpg

Gasp. I've cut the rubber off a right angle display port cable to make it fit (the rest I've no idea if I can, so might have to reposition things), but that looks dangerous!

IIRC you can get... yep, I got one and been using it for about 2 years now, a right angled power cord!

https://www.scan.co.uk/products/18m-scan-right-angle-kettle-lead-black-power-cord-for-psu-etc-5-amp-uk-mains

https://www.amazon.co.uk/cablecc-Direction-Angled-Extension-Adapter/dp/B015HL8DB4/ref=asc_df_B015HL8DB4/?tag=googshopuk-21&linkCode=df0&hvadid=309952060520&hvpos=1o2&hvnetw=g&hvrand=4890608707071684945&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=1006735&hvtargid=pla-709824667887&psc=1

2 hours ago, TechyBen said:

Gasp. I've cut the rubber off a right angle display port cable to make it fit (the rest I've no idea if I can, so might have to reposition things), but that looks dangerous!

IIRC you can get... yep, I got one and been using it for about 2 years now, a right angled power cord!

https://www.scan.co.uk/products/18m-scan-right-angle-kettle-lead-black-power-cord-for-psu-etc-5-amp-uk-mains

https://www.amazon.co.uk/cablecc-Direction-Angled-Extension-Adapter/dp/B015HL8DB4/ref=asc_df_B015HL8DB4/?tag=googshopuk-21&linkCode=df0&hvadid=309952060520&hvpos=1o2&hvnetw=g&hvrand=4890608707071684945&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=1006735&hvtargid=pla-709824667887&psc=1

Ye this remolded power cord looks super sketchy no doubt there. All terminals are on their places. I have those cables in the first link. Problem is: With my setup it angles the cable straight to a flat wall, without space to make a turn. Second link would be awesome, except it would angle the cable 180 degress to wrong direction ?

Connector was heated just enough to make it slowly bend. I should be good unless this cable I used had extremely cheaply insulated cables connecting to the terminals. Sure its not strong as it was, but with normal use it's just fine.^_^

3 hours ago, BTA said:

Ye this remolded power cord looks super sketchy no doubt there. All terminals are on their places. I have those cables in the first link. Problem is: With my setup it angles the cable straight to a flat wall, without space to make a turn. Second link would be awesome, except it would angle the cable 180 degress to wrong direction ?

Connector was heated just enough to make it slowly bend. I should be good unless this cable I used had extremely cheaply insulated cables connecting to the terminals. Sure its not strong as it was, but with normal use it's just fine.^_^

When I was looking for displayport adaptors, they did both directions. So perhaps a search will help? Though, I don't think there is anything stopping an electrician wiring up something for you. ;)