Phanteks Evolv ITX too hot?

Hello guys, I currently have a Phanteks evolv itx case, which used with a 212 evo x and worked pretty decent ...
 Now for reasons of aesthetics, switch to liquid cooling (Lepa Aquachanger 240).
I currently use an i5 7500 and an RX 480 Strix OC

I have noticed that when I stress the cpu, the top cover does not heat so much, 
but when playing I suppose that the combination of the high temperatures of the video card plus the cpu,
increase the temperatures considerably inside the case, which worries me a little, because the top panel of the case gets too hot.

I live in a relatively warm country, and the temperatures of the pc at gaming are not too bad (I guess)... 
(no more than * 47-50 degrees in the cpu * and 70 degrees in the gpu).

I know that the case is sealed, and the air flow is very bad in this case, because of this, the fan I have in the back, 
I turned it to insert air to the case, so that it helps the radiator dissipate the heat and has helped a bit.
(The radiator is the only one taking out air from the case)

Apart from this, the 200mm fan that comes from the factory in the front of the case, 
I guess it is not enough to put air inside the case, so I am thinking of a more powerful fans to put them in the front pannel.
What fans do you recommend?
What do you recommend me to do ??
I also thought about making modifications to the case and putting a grill on top, to help the radiator to draw the air.

I was also thinking of changing the gpu to a 1070 founders, but I'm afraid that because of the type of dissipation the video card gets too hot.

I really love the case, but... :/

I'd get another case. The Evolv is all looks, functionality a distant after thought. Jay from Jayz2Cents had a full on loop in the ATX varient with bad temps.

The Thermaletake V1 is a nice looking mini itx case to consider, especially in white.

1 minute ago, Mooshi said:

I'd get another case. The Evolv is all looks, functionality a distant after thought. Jay from Jayz2Cents had a full on loop in the ATX varient with bad temps.

The Thermaletake V1 is a nice looking mini itx case to consider, especially in white.

GG

If your willing to spend some more cash, you can get a modded top panel replacement for the case with mesh cutouts.  Also do the spacer and tape mods to the case to increase the intake and prevent air from splashing back down from the top panel.

Build

Mobo: MSI B550 MAG Tomahawk  ||||| Ram: 32 GB GSkill Trident Z RGB ||||| CPU: Ryzen 5800X ||||| GPU: ASUS RTX 3080 TUF OC ||||| Mouse: Logitech G502 ||||| Headset: Sony WH1000XM3 ||||| Keyboard: Logitech G810 Orion Spectrum ||||| Monitors: Acer XG270HU & LG UltraGear 34GP83A-B ||||| AudioStuff: ONKYO DAC HA200 / Audio Techinca ath-ad900x / MXL TEMPO KR USB Condenser Microphone ||||| Storage: 4 TB WD Black --- 2 TB WD Red --- Toshiba 258 GB M.2  ||||| Custom Loop -  Radiators: 3x360 Rad ||||| Case: LianLi O11d XL Black ||||| PSU: Seasonic X series GOLD 1250w

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9570 4k With a Logitech MX Master

On 10/1/2017 at 1:25 AM, Abdielord93 said:

Hello guys, I currently have a Phanteks evolv itx case, which used with a 212 evo x and worked pretty decent ...
 Now for reasons of aesthetics, switch to liquid cooling (Lepa Aquachanger 240).
I currently use an i5 7500 and an RX 480 Strix OC

I have noticed that when I stress the cpu, the top cover does not heat so much, 
but when playing I suppose that the combination of the high temperatures of the video card plus the cpu,
increase the temperatures considerably inside the case, which worries me a little, because the top panel of the case gets too hot.

I live in a relatively warm country, and the temperatures of the pc at gaming are not too bad (I guess)... 
(no more than * 47-50 degrees in the cpu * and 70 degrees in the gpu).

I know that the case is sealed, and the air flow is very bad in this case, because of this, the fan I have in the back, 
I turned it to insert air to the case, so that it helps the radiator dissipate the heat and has helped a bit.
(The radiator is the only one taking out air from the case)

Apart from this, the 200mm fan that comes from the factory in the front of the case, 
I guess it is not enough to put air inside the case, so I am thinking of a more powerful fans to put them in the front pannel.
What fans do you recommend?
What do you recommend me to do ??
I also thought about making modifications to the case and putting a grill on top, to help the radiator to draw the air.

I was also thinking of changing the gpu to a 1070 founders, but I'm afraid that because of the type of dissipation the video card gets too hot.

I really love the case, but... :/

I'd switch to the Define Nano S personally, the Thermaltake V1 is also a good option

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

10 hours ago, TVwazhere said:

I'd switch to the Define Nano S personally, the Thermaltake V1 is also a good option

When I was planning to build a ITX gaming pc, i was thinking in the V1 and bitfenix prodigy ITX, both looks good, but the V1 its too small and you cannot put a 240mm inside I think...
and the bitfenix, you cannot see your system inside GG, I was planning to switch to the NZXT MANTA, but today I buyed two SP140 for intake in the EVOLV, and the difference is juge!!
almos 10ºC drop.