does cybermonday have beeter deals on amazon than black friday?

zerouplol12

dont get anything on amazon its all about new egg and tiger direct!!!! yeah but amazon just says thestuff is really expensive then "marks it down" to normal price

dont get anything on amazon its all about new egg and tiger direct!!!! yeah but amazon just says thestuff is really expensive then "marks it down" to normal price

That's the same thing newegg does. Ive noticed it a lot lately

I saw that the Audio technica M50 was suppose to go on sale. Checked the price before sale, $108, and then the sale price, $99.99.

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

I'm wondering the same thing... the internet is telling me that cyber monday isn't as good for pc hardware

My Rig: AMD FX-8350 @ 4.5 Ghz, Corsair H100i, Gigabyte gtx 770 4gb, 8 gb Patriot Viper 2133 mhz, Corsair C70 (Black), EVGA Supernova 750g Modular PSU, Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 motherboard, Asus next gen wifi card.

everyone does that, amazon still usually has things cheaper than other places

Along with Amazon Prime, free 2-Day shipping is definitely a good deal.

It all depends what you buy and if the seller is being greedy. Amazon's pricing on Grado headphones is complete shit while I've found nice a nice deal for both CIV V expansions. You have to scout everywhere to get the best deal regardless if it's a consumer holiday.

I surely trust Amazon more than Newegg/Tiger.  I'm using Prime, and have been trusting Amazon for a while now.  But yea, you'll have to wait to see which days' deals are better.  It could be hit or miss.  About the companies fake markdown, I agree it's stupid, but it gets peoples' attention and reels them into the real deals.