Which program to use for nvidia graphics card?

I have a gtx 1070, which bitcoin mining program would best take advantage of this graphics card?

1 minute ago, manikyath said:

by not mining bitcoin with a GPU.

eh, ive been mining for about a week an a half with nicehash and have made like 16 mBTC so its been going well, but the price of the hashing power went down recently so I was curious if there was a bitcoin mining program for pascal that would work well

1 minute ago, xearow said:

eh, ive been mining for about a week an a half with nicehash and have made like 16 mBTC so its been going well, but the price of the hashing power went down recently so I was curious if there was a bitcoin mining program for pascal that would work well

but with bitcoin and a GPU you'll burn more power than you'll make bitcoin.

2 minutes ago, manikyath said:

but with bitcoin and a GPU you'll burn more power than you'll make bitcoin.

running the computer at full power costs about a dollar a day and im making more than that, so are you saying that with the nicehash miner im supposed to be losing money, or that if i were to try straight bitcoin mining that i would be losing money

1 minute ago, xearow said:

about a dollar a day

please buy a wattmeter, stick your computer in it, and then use math.

3 minutes ago, xearow said:

running the computer at full power costs about a dollar a day and im making more than that, so are you saying that with the nicehash miner im supposed to be losing money, or that if i were to try straight bitcoin mining that i would be losing money

Nicehash mines Zcash or whatever is most profitable for your GPU and converts it to mBTC automatically. If you were to actually mine straight bitcoin you would lose tons of money.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

I'm mining zcash with a 1080, the best miner currently is EWBF's zec miner 0.3.4b.

On 6/25/2017 at 5:57 PM, xearow said:

I have a gtx 1070, which bitcoin mining program would best take advantage of this graphics card?

You can either use nicehash or use claymores dual miner or genoil. I have used all 3 of these and with a 1070, your looking at around $4/5 a day.

On 6/25/2017 at 6:15 PM, Lurick said:

Nicehash mines Zcash or whatever is most profitable for your GPU and converts it to mBTC automatically. If you were to actually mine straight bitcoin you would lose tons of money.

Agreed, For beginners, nicehash is the way to go 100%.

My 1070s generate about $4/5 a day each but yes the PPD dropped recently. I was at a steady $6+ PPD per card.

Another tip with a GTX1070.  Lower the TDP as far as you can while aiming for decent MH/s and stability.

The cards can pull decent MH/s with lower TDP.

http://www.legitreviews.com/geforce-gtx-1070-ethereum-mining-small-tweaks-great-hashrate-low-power_195451

Go down till you see the chart were they set the TDP target in MSI afterburner.  Tweak away.

2023 BOINC Pentathlon Event

F@H & BOINC Installation on Linux Guide

My CPU Army: 5800X, E5-2670V3, 1950X, 5960X J Batch, 10750H *lappy

My GPU Army:3080Ti, 960 FTW @ 1551MHz, RTX 2070 Max-Q *lappy

My Console Brigade: Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, PS2 Fatty, Xbox One S, Xbox One X

My Tablet Squad: iPad Air 5th Gen, Samsung Tab S, Nexus 7 (1st gen)

3D Printer Unit: Prusa MK3S, Prusa Mini, EPAX E10

VR Headset: Quest 2

Hardware lost to Kevdog's Law of Folding

OG Titan, 5960X, ThermalTake BlackWidow 850 Watt PSU