Can i get windows 10 for free?

I am looking to build a pc, and although the price seems to be fine, comes the moment where i have to get an operating system ... windows 10. At 95 $ cheapest possible , it rly sky rockets my budget ... so  i was wondering, if i can get it for free from usb or something cuz if seen people talking about usb windows10 , and if yes, will i need something extra like an optical drive, or will the mobo have the usb port? and maybe a helpfull video recommandation for installing win10 from usb

Yes you can get Windows 10 for free. Just go to Microsoft's download page and download the latest Windows 10 ISO. However, you need to pay a license to activate it either from the Microsoft store, Amazon, or a product key from a legit brick and mortar store.

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

5 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

Yes you can get Windows 10 for free. Just go to Microsoft's download page and download the latest Windows 10 ISO. However, you need to pay a license to activate it either from the Microsoft store, Amazon, or a product key from a legit brick and mortar store.

You used to be able to upgrade for free, was for a year after W10 was released but now it's paid only.

1 minute ago, Zakuul said:

You used to be able to upgrade for free, was for a year after W10 was released but now it's paid only.

They are still letting you upgrade for free.

Just now, WWicket said:

They are still letting you upgrade for free.

Wait, what? I thought that ended? Are they really that desperate? LOL

(I use Windows 10 but this is hilarious)

Just use it unactivated. However, you won't be able to change your wallpaper and there will be a small watermark on the bottom right corner.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

33 minutes ago, Zakuul said:

Wait, what? I thought that ended? Are they really that desperate? LOL

(I use Windows 10 but this is hilarious)

No you cannot.

I would like to remind everyone that talking about on to pirate a software is against the forum Community Standards and you will be banned.

Locked now.

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99