Save Net Neutrality... Call the FCC

Save Net Neutrality.... Call the FCC https://www.fcc.gov/ecfs/search/proceedings?q=name:((17-108)) Keep the internet neutral, free and open!!!!!!!!!!

6700k@4.7ghz-Cryorig R1 Ultimate-EVGA GTX1070FTW-Asus Z170 pro gaming-EVGA650 G2 PSU-Toshiba480gb SSD-Toshiba1tb HHD-NZXT HUE-NZXT H440 Razor Case-EVGA DDR4 4x8=32gb 3000mhz-Z35 Predator 35in 200hz Gsync display-Razor mamba TE & Blackwidow chroma keyboard.

They aren't going to listen.

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz

5 minutes ago, DeadEyePsycho said:

Governments don't listen to the people. My life has been a LIE!!!

Spoiler

Please don't ban me.

Cor Caeruleus Reborn v6

Spoiler

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K

CPU Cooler: be quiet! - PURE ROCK 
Thermal Compound: Arctic Silver - 5 High-Density Polysynthetic Silver 3.5g Thermal Paste 
Motherboard: ASRock Z370 Extreme4
Memory: G.Skill TridentZ RGB 2x8GB 3200/14
Storage: Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive 
Storage: Samsung - 960 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive
Storage: Western Digital - Blue 2TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive
Storage: Western Digital - BLACK SERIES 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: EVGA - 970 SSC ACX (1080 is in RMA)
Case: Fractal Design - Define R5 w/Window (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA P2 750W with CableMod blue/black Pro Series
Optical Drive: LG - WH16NS40 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer 
Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Pro OEM 64-bit and Linux Mint Serena
Keyboard: Logitech - G910 Orion Spectrum RGB Wired Gaming Keyboard
Mouse: Logitech - G502 Wired Optical Mouse
Headphones: Logitech - G430 7.1 Channel  Headset
Speakers: Logitech - Z506 155W 5.1ch Speakers

Just now, Dan Castellaneta said:

I hate quoting myself.

just because your fucked don't mean the rest of us needs to be.

I hate quoting myself.

Mr. Moderators, tear down this thread!

Cor Caeruleus Reborn v6

Spoiler

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K

CPU Cooler: be quiet! - PURE ROCK 
Thermal Compound: Arctic Silver - 5 High-Density Polysynthetic Silver 3.5g Thermal Paste 
Motherboard: ASRock Z370 Extreme4
Memory: G.Skill TridentZ RGB 2x8GB 3200/14
Storage: Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive 
Storage: Samsung - 960 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive
Storage: Western Digital - Blue 2TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive
Storage: Western Digital - BLACK SERIES 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: EVGA - 970 SSC ACX (1080 is in RMA)
Case: Fractal Design - Define R5 w/Window (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA P2 750W with CableMod blue/black Pro Series
Optical Drive: LG - WH16NS40 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer 
Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Pro OEM 64-bit and Linux Mint Serena
Keyboard: Logitech - G910 Orion Spectrum RGB Wired Gaming Keyboard
Mouse: Logitech - G502 Wired Optical Mouse
Headphones: Logitech - G430 7.1 Channel  Headset
Speakers: Logitech - Z506 155W 5.1ch Speakers

I'm not fucked. I'm just saying that the whole Net Neutrality bill or whatever it was did nothing.

so you just give up and let the isp do whatever the fuck they want?

Just now, mad dudy said:

so you just give up and let the isp do whatever the fuck they want?

My point is that the whole net neutrality BS did literally nothing.

It was never enforced to where it would be detrimental if the companies didn't follow it.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

1 minute ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

My point is that the whole net neutrality BS did literally nothing.

It was never enforced to where it would be detrimental if the companies didn't follow it.

people like you might be the reason why nothing happen. its the same as not voting.

Just now, mad dudy said:

people like you might be the reason why nothing happen. its the same as not voting.

I'm not in the FCC. If they enforced it, cool. But they never did, so why have a worthless ass bill that's just dormant when you could potentially rewrite it to actually be useful.

8 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

I hate quoting myself.

I have Comcast... I live in the home of comcast

6700k@4.7ghz-Cryorig R1 Ultimate-EVGA GTX1070FTW-Asus Z170 pro gaming-EVGA650 G2 PSU-Toshiba480gb SSD-Toshiba1tb HHD-NZXT HUE-NZXT H440 Razor Case-EVGA DDR4 4x8=32gb 3000mhz-Z35 Predator 35in 200hz Gsync display-Razor mamba TE & Blackwidow chroma keyboard.

Philly is the home of Comcast... they are building another building that you can see from my house. I'm 8 to 10 miles away... we all hate them but if they have the ability to slow down this site over that site the internet is done.

4 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

I'm not in the FCC. If they enforced it, cool. But they never did, so why have a worthless ass bill that's just dormant when you could potentially rewrite it to actually be useful.

you dont seem to understand that, what the fuck they're trying to pass now DOES NOT HELP NET NEUTRALITY but hurts it more.

1 minute ago, mad dudy said:

you dont seem to understand that, what the fuck they're trying to pass now DOES NOT HELP NET NEUTRALITY but hurts it more.

I do. But as I said, net neutrality never really did anything to begin with, otherwise speed limits for shit like Netflix or YouTube would not exist on ISPs like Comcast.

At this point, we know someones going to sue the FCC. Maybe it's time to send funds to those organizations to they could fight this battle on the legal front. 

Windows 10 Edu | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | Ryzen 9 3950x | 4x 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB| ROG Strix GeForce® RTX 2080 SUPER™ Advanced edition | Samsung 980 PRO 500GB + Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB + 8TB Seagate Barracuda | EVGA Supernova 650 G2 | Alienware AW3418DW + LG 34uc87c + Dell u3419w | Asus Zephyrus G14

Raygun why don't you stay dead???? please.... you were the start of the downfall of America... and now Trump will finish the job crushing all the regular people in the country.

I think non-neutrality will be a disaster. Faster networks to favour certain traffic will just get abused by DoS and malware

☼

ψ ︿_____︿_ψ_   

25 minutes ago, DeadEyePsycho said:

We have to do something....

As hopeless as it sounds, I'm going to have to agree with the guy who said NN was overall useless. It's easy to be passionate about NN being in effect, but it's another for it to be enforced.

As is, my ISP is still shady AF and I have to use Tunnelbear to watch Youtube vids because they throttle and don't care if NN is a thing or not.

11 minutes ago, Noob900 said:

We have to do something....

Even appointed positions are all about partisan politics. Vote for representatives that actually care about net neutrality. 

I shall say no more on this due to the inherent political nature of the issue,  since the community standards ban politics. 

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz

2 minutes ago, Mooshi said:

As hopeless as it sounds, I'm going to have to agree with the guy who said NN was overall useless. It's easy to be passionate about NN being in effect, but it's another for it to be enforced.

As is, my ISP is still shady AF and I have to use Tunnelbear to watch Youtube vids because they throttle and don't care if NN is a thing or not.

Pretty much all of the issues we've got in the US today goes back to the Telecommunications Act of 96, which deregulated the cable industry. All that deregulation did was allow cable ISPs to consolidate into the few ISP's we have today. 

It's been 21 years since that act was passed, and technology is in an entirely different stratosphere then when it was passed.

There's really not much anyone can do as long at ISP's are basically allowed to do whatever they want without any oversight.

Locked. Repost, discussion can be continued in the original thread.

Also, please report threads instead of doing this;

15 hours ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

I hate quoting myself.

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !