noctua a-series 200mm fans listed on website

verytiny

it appears the 200mm fan noctua promised to give us is finally coming soon

product listings for the 200mm NF-A20 PWM (4-pin) and NF-A20 FLX (3-pin) can be found on the noctua website. however, there is no ULN verison yet.

noctua_nf_a20_1_2.jpgnoctua_nf_a20_2_pwm.jpgnoctua_nf_a20_6_1.jpg

Award-winning Noctua quality in 20cm size

Award-winning Noctua quality in 20cm size

While more and more PC cases support 20cm intake, side-panel or exhaust fans, many of the bundled stock units and available aftermarket options are of questionable quality. By contrast, the NF-A20 is a true premium grade solution worthy of Noctua’s award-winning A-series.

154mm, 110x180mm and 170mm hole spacing

154mm, 110x180mm and 170mm hole spacing

In order to ensure broad compatibility with today’s PC cases, the NF-A20 features three sets of mounting holes: While the 154x154mm and 110x180mm spacing allow it to replace most 200mm fans, the 170x170mm spacing is used by many 230 and 250mm fans, which can thus also be replaced by the NF-A20.*

Flow Acceleration Channels

Flow Acceleration Channels

The NF-A20 impeller features suction side Flow Acceleration Channels. By speeding up the airflow at the crucial outer blade regions, this measure reduces suction side flow separation and thus leads to better efficiency and lower vortex noise.

Low-Noise Adaptor

Low-Noise Adaptor

The NF-A20 PWM is supplied with a (L.N.A.) that reduces the maximum fan speed from 800 to 550rpm. The L.N.A. can be used either to run the fan at a fixed speed of 550rpm or to cap the maximum speed when using automatic PWM control.

SSO2 bearing

SSO2 bearing

The NF-A20 features the further optimised second generation of Noctua's renowned, time-tested SSO bearing. With SSO2, the rear magnet is placed closer to the axis to provide even better stabilisation, precision and durability.

6-year manufacturer’s warranty

6-year manufacturer’s warranty

Noctua fans are renowned for their impeccable quality and outstanding longevity. Like all Noctua fans, the NF-A20 features an MTTF of more than 150.000 hours rating and comes with a full 6-year manufacturer’s warranty.

*As there is no fixed industry standard for the size or hole spacing of 200mm, 220mm, 230mm or 250mm fans, please carefully check both the hole setup of your chassis and the available space (the NF-A20 is 30mm thick whereas some other 200mm fans are only 20mm!) in order to verify that the NF-A20 is compatible with your chassis. In case of doubt, please contact your chassis manufacturer.

Coolermaster seems like the only manufacture that I ever see 200+mm fans. Curious on the price though cause 200mm were ~20 bucks the last time I checked and with Noctua's quality it will be pretty pricey

do these hole pattern fit 180mm fan holes?

if you want to annoy me, then join my teamspeak server ts.benja.cc

2 minutes ago, The Benjamins said:

according to the website it does fit 110x180mm mounting holes

8 minutes ago, The Benjamins said:

5 minutes ago, verytiny said:

according to the website it does fit 110x180mm mounting holes

found my answer and it is a no. 180mm fan hole pattern is 165 x 165

I can probably mod the fan to fit, if only they made the 2 holes a long slot instead. or made 180mm fans

source https://www.ekwb.com/shop/ek-coolstream-we-180-single

if you want to annoy me, then join my teamspeak server ts.benja.cc

What is the RPM? All 200mm fans seems to be locked at 800RPM, there seems to be no point of entering the market if your product is also 850RPM. These big fans are already quite silent at max speed so Noctua can't really use "silent" as a selling point.

Only Phanteks sells one with 850RPM (50 more).

EDIT: Nevermind it said 800RPM, was really hoping for a 1000RPM one.

I don't read the reply to my posts anymore so don't bother.

10 hours ago, tp95112 said:

Coolermaster seems like the only manufacture that I ever see 200+mm fans. Curious on the price though cause 200mm were ~20 bucks the last time I checked and with Noctua's quality it will be pretty pricey

Really? The only 200+mm fans I've seen are all BitFenix fans. Upon checking PCPartPicker, I found one Rosewill 220mm fan, but that's about it. It's also the cheapest 220mm fan I can find at just $13.

The BitFenix Spectre Pro 230mm is the most expensive at $230

https://pcpartpicker.com/products/case-fan/#s=230,220&sort=a9&page=1

Edit: the HAF-932 has mounts for 230mm fans, so Cooler Master probably makes some.

mmm 200 m&ms.

If this had been on the market 2 years ago i would still be using my antec 1200

☼

ψ ︿_____︿_ψ_   

1 minute ago, Aereldor said:

Really? The only 200+mm fans I've seen are all BitFenix fans. Upon checking PCPartPicker, I found one Rosewill 220mm fan, but that's about it. It's also the cheapest 220mm fan I can find at just $13.

they come and go and good quality ones are hard to find.

☼

ψ ︿_____︿_ψ_   

11 hours ago, tp95112 said:

1 hour ago, Aereldor said:

Edit: the HAF-932 has mounts for 230mm fans, so Cooler Master probably makes some.

Thermaltake also "makes" 200mm fans (possibly just a re brand) My case has (three!!!) 200mm fans. For some reason having large slow moving fans that could deliver the same airflow seriously appealed to me, plus having red green blue fans was a bonus. But I only leave them on blue 99.999% of the time... Something like this would be good for me, but I'm just not sure how long I will keep this case. If i ever built a new PC I'd get a smaller case. I love everything about it except its size.

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

3 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

Thermaltake also "makes" 200mm fans (possibly just a re brand) My case has (three!!!) 200mm fans. For some reason having large slow moving fans that could deliver the same airflow seriously appealed to me, plus having red green blue fans was a bonus. But I only leave them on blue 99.999% of the time... Something like this would be good for me, but I'm just not sure how long I will keep this case. If i ever built a new PC I'd get a smaller case. I love everything about it except its size.

We're taling about 200+. more than 200mm across. 220, 230 etc.

Almost everyone makes 200mm fans.

Just now, Aereldor said:

We're taling about 200+. more than 200mm across. 220, 230 etc.

Almost everyone makes 200mm fans.

Oops. Just saw that +. My bad!

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

I forgot about Bitfenix. Having a Haf 932 is the only reason im aware 230mm exist

On 2017-5-10 at 0:37 PM, Atsura said:

Ok , i want two of these NAOW !

7fc7ba691b3d42a3f8bc7a637914f4ba.png

Nice to see another cosmos 2 user. I have my amd build in one:)

2 hours ago, r3d3mpt10n said:

Nice to see another cosmos 2 user. I have my amd build in one:)

That thing went out years ago , i had no money for it.

Just said , "one day you gonna be mine" 

Now it is lol

I wish i could oc my body, during winter overheating would be great.

When your air coolers are so good that the only way to improve them is to make the cooler bigger. NH-D20 inc