MASSIVE COVERUP at Linus Media Group

Linus is using his power like a modern day madman version of Napoleon (he kind of looks like Napoleon doesn't he?) lopping off heads digitally.

In his latest act of cruelty and highhanded activity, the power tripping authoritarian mad dictator has fired Luke!

Luke has been relegated to the digital version of Siberia where he will wither and die a slow and humiliating net death. Why has Linus done this to our beloved Luke? I believe it is a conspiracy against Lukes' rising social status.

Linus is jealous of Lukes' likability and popularity among all the viewers and even the cast Linus Tech Tips. Yes, even amongst their own peers Linus is shunned for his crabbiness while Luke is exalted to a Godlike status.

It is this writers considered opinion that Linus is also jealous of Lukes considerable height while Linus himself is vertically challenged.

Edited after some comments

PS- Soooooo a few seem to think i am serious here ... figure i will clear this up. This post was meant to be funny and silly, but some are taking it serious? Sooooo, it isn't. Although the part abput Linus looking like Napoleon is kinda true, and him being a dick tator might be true, and of course being vertically challenged is true, well and Luke is kinda Godlike. So basically the whole post os accurate except Luke isn't fired, well at least not officially. :)

3 hours ago, Conan1600 said:

Linus is using his power like a modern day madman version of Napoleon (he kind of looks like Napoleon doesn't he?) lopping off heads digitally.

In his latest act of cruelty and highhanded activity, the power tripping authoritarian mad dictator has fired Luke!

Luke has been relegated to the digital version of Siberia where he will wither and die a slow and humiliating net death. Why has Linus done this to our beloved Luke? I believe it is a conspiracy against Lukes' rising social status.

Linus is jealous of Lukes' likability and popularity among all the viewers and even the cast Linus Tech Tips. Yes, even amongst their own peers Linus is shunned for his crabbiness while Luke is exalted to a Godlike status.

It is this writers considered opinion that Linus is also jealous of Lukes considerable height while Linus himself is vertically challenged.

whats with the weird editing, fix for night theme users please

CPU: Intel9-9900k 5.0GHz at 1.36v  | Cooling: Custom Loop | MOTHERBOARD: ASUS ROG Z370 Maximus X Hero | RAM: CORSAIR 32GB DDR4-3200 VENGEANCE PRO RGB  | GPU: Nvidia RTX 2080Ti | PSU: CORSAIR RM850X + Cablemod modflex white cables | BOOT DRIVE: 250GB SSD Samsung 850 evo | STORAGE: 7.75TB | CASE: Fractal Design Define R6 BLackout | Display: SAMSUNG OLED 34 UW | Keyboard: HyperX Alloy elite RGB |  Mouse: Corsair M65 PRO RGB | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Phone: iPhone 11 Pro Max 256GB

Is this clickbait for a clickbait by any chance? LOL

Please quote my post, or put @paddy-stone if you want me to respond to you.

Spoiler
  • PCs:- 
  • Main PC build  https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/2K6Q7X
  • ASUS x53e  - i7 2670QM / Sony BD writer x8 / Win 10, Elemetary OS, Ubuntu/ Samsung 830 SSD
  • Lenovo G50 - 8Gb RAM - Samsung 860 Evo 250GB SSD - DVD writer
  •  
  • Displays:-
  • Philips 55 OLED 754 model
  • Panasonic 55" 4k TV
  • LG 29" Ultrawide
  • Philips 24" 1080p monitor as backup
  •  
  • Storage/NAS/Servers:-
  • ESXI/test build  https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/4wyR9G
  • Main Server https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/3Qftyk
  • Backup server - HP Proliant Gen 8 4 bay NAS running FreeNAS ZFS striped 3x3TiB WD reds
  • HP ProLiant G6 Server SE316M1 Twin Hex Core Intel Xeon E5645 2.40GHz 48GB RAM
  •  
  • Gaming/Tablets etc:-
  • Xbox One S 500GB + 2TB HDD
  • PS4
  • Nvidia Shield TV
  • Xiaomi/Pocafone F2 pro 8GB/256GB
  • Xiaomi Redmi Note 4

• Unused Hardware currently :-
  • 4670K MSI mobo 16GB ram
  • i7 6700K  b250 mobo
  • Zotac GTX 1060 6GB Amp! edition
  • Zotac GTX 1050 mini

1 hour ago, KOMTechAndGaming said:

whats with the weird editing, fix for night theme users please

58fcb5a83feef_Sequence01.gif.652eb242d29c59a60edf59c7c3da91af.gif

Here's your fix.

What did I just read? "O.o

Personal Desktop":

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K @5ghz |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock Pro 4 |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z490UD ATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: RX 6900XT Sapphire Nitro+ |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk Ultra 3D 1TB |~| Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini |~| Display: Toshiba UL7A 4K/60hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

Luna, the temporary Desktop:

CPU: AMD R9 7950XT  |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock 4 Pro |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Master |~| RAM: 32G Kingston HyperX |~| GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7900XTX (Reference) |~| PSU: Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum |~| Windows Boot Drive: 2x 512GB (1TB total) Plextor SATA SSD (RAID0 volume) |~| Linux Boot Drive: 500GB Kingston A2000 |~| Storage: 4TB WD Black HDD |~| Case: Cooler Master Silencio S600 |~| Display 1 (leftmost): Eizo (unknown model) 1920x1080 IPS @ 60Hz|~| Display 2 (center): BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 1920x1080 TN @ 240Hz |~| Display 3 (rightmost): Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 3840x2160 IPS @ 60Hz 10-bit |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro (games / art) + Linux (distro: NixOS; programming and daily driver)

Dear heaven some of the comments. You of course realize this was tongue in cheek humor right? Nooooooo i wasn't drunk lmao, and yes i realize that Luke is not fired. In fact watching that video inspired my late night giggling comment. 

Sorry for night theme users but i haven't any idea how to fix the disappearing text. Damn it Jim im an electrician and PC Doctor, not a Redditor.

4 hours ago, EPENEX said:

-snip-

or op could format correctly since the rest of it was fine.

smh

CPU: Intel9-9900k 5.0GHz at 1.36v  | Cooling: Custom Loop | MOTHERBOARD: ASUS ROG Z370 Maximus X Hero | RAM: CORSAIR 32GB DDR4-3200 VENGEANCE PRO RGB  | GPU: Nvidia RTX 2080Ti | PSU: CORSAIR RM850X + Cablemod modflex white cables | BOOT DRIVE: 250GB SSD Samsung 850 evo | STORAGE: 7.75TB | CASE: Fractal Design Define R6 BLackout | Display: SAMSUNG OLED 34 UW | Keyboard: HyperX Alloy elite RGB |  Mouse: Corsair M65 PRO RGB | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Phone: iPhone 11 Pro Max 256GB

18 minutes ago, Mug said:

You live with your parents, ya?

Na. :) Own several of my own homes in fact. 

I'd imagine in this line of work, employees moves from one site to the next like day & night!xD

The reason I say this, as a 10 year member of the Tech community, half of that as a Staffer on the last two Forums, I've seen many writers change sites many more times (over the same period) as we change vehicles. or main computers for that matter.:)

This is a highly competitive business, the often changing of Staff members is a reflection of that, whether axed or simply wants/needs a change of scenery. Sometimes a better opportunity comes along. We can speculate all we want, the bottom line is that under law of most modern countries, it's none of our business as to why someone 'left', unless the ex-employee expressly desires to share that with us, and sometimes as part of a buyout (or termination) of contract, are prohibited from discussing any details. 

I've watched a lot of the YouTube videos that Linus has created, and feel that he's a rather straight up man, have learned a lot from these videos. At least his tutorials are understandable, Linus has a good personality, have been a follower for quite some time before deciding on joining his Forum.:)

Just happened to think of it, are we speaking of the same Linus here?:o

I ask because most every time I type his name, am correcting from 'Linux' instead. Now, that Linus is a true tyrant, no way on this Earth would I desire to work for him, would rather be working as a garbage collector than on his payroll.xD

Cat

14 hours ago, Conan1600 said:

Luke has been relegated to the digital version of Siberia where he will wither and die a slow and humiliating net death.

Then the jokes on @LinusTech because FPC is where all of the coolest people are, @Slick is living a life of luxury aboard the Floatplane while Linus is stuck dealing with YouTube comments. xD

-KuJoe

4 minutes ago, cat1092 said:

I'd imagine in this line of work, employees moves from one site to the next like day & night!xD

The reason I say this, as a 10 year member of the Tech community, half of that as a Staffer on the last two Forums, I've seen many writers change sites many more times (over the same period) as we change vehicles. or main computers for that matter.:)

This is a highly competitive business, the often changing of Staff members is a reflection of that, whether axed or simply wants/needs a change of scenery. Sometimes a better opportunity comes along. We can speculate all we want, the bottom line is that under law of most modern countries, it's none of our business as to why someone 'left', unless the ex-employee expressly desires to share that with us, and sometimes as part of a buyout (or termination) of contract, are prohibited from discussing any details. 

I've watched a lot of the YouTube videos that Linus has created, and feel that he's a rather straight up man, have learned a lot from these videos. At least his tutorials are understandable, Linus has a good personality, have been a follower for quite some time before deciding on joining his Forum.:)

Just happened to think of it, are we speaking of the same Linus here?:o

I ask because most every time I type his name, am correcting from 'Linux' instead. Now, that Linus is a true tyrant, no way on this Earth would I desire to work for him, would rather be working as a garbage collector than on his payroll.xD

Cat

you do know this was supposed to be funny right? Luke isn't fired.

8 minutes ago, Conan1600 said:

you do know this was supposed to be funny right? Luke isn't fired.

That's good to hear, so what's the point of the OP? A joke topic?:)

Cat

5 minutes ago, cat1092 said:

That's good to hear, so what's the point of the OP? A joke topic?:)

Cat

In the words of a great great man " never post when drunk, high, or sleepy" I don't drink or get high but i did post around 3 or 4am sooo i was kinda sleepy. guess my bad sense of humor got the better of me. watched Lukes video on him not being fired and trolled the forum, tough crowd though, good thing i don't make a living as a comedian.