Bill Clinton ogling ivanka trump while hillary gives him the dead eye look

HughMungusCynicalAnarch
Just now, HughMungusCynicalAnarch said:

So you're complaining you're no longer getting free shit?

medicine from Canada or India wouldn't even be expensive.

Im Canadian, Im used to having a good medical system and it works 10x better then yours. It was almost as good as ours, and now poof its gone, back to people dieing because they cant afford medical bills. And youre avoiding the question, is Trump going to allow those meds in or keep them out because they "arent american"

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0

59 minutes ago, HughMungusCynicalAnarch said:

It will cost 50 billion tops.

with that we should also deport illegals and their kids and any illegals on welfare that were granted amnesty.

As if 50 BILLION was an acceptable cost for something like this.

Every time someone from murica mentions "illegals" as if they were some sort of cancer to purge I sneer at the irony. The USA population is made up almost entirely of descendants of immigrants who didn't respect the local laws of the time.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

55 minutes ago, Pandalf said:

the deportation of people who have illegally moved into the country and committed a crime

By that do you mean ALL illegal immigrants (as in the crime is the act of immigration itself) or the ones who committed further crimes that are unrelated to their position?

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

17 minutes ago, Sauron said:

By that do you mean ALL illegal immigrants (as in the crime is the act of immigration itself) or the ones who committed further crimes that are unrelated to their position?

Further crimes, but if all of them don't become legal migrants in a given time period, they should be deported imo.

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

56 minutes ago, HughMungusCynicalAnarch said:

LOL blame the dems.

they blocked the free market proposition of importing medicine from canada.

it should be so that i should be able to buy any drug from anywhere in the world, but the dems partially blocked that when they voted from at least being able to buy drugs from canada.

That's a massive over-simplification of the issues (that would be) faced by both countries. Buying cheaper drugs from another country with only makes the issue even more complex, but it won't help to fix anything in the long term. For example, the deregulated (i.e. expensive) system in the US has a few positive side-effects (pun alert!), such as generating cash that is poured back into research for future generations of treatments that will ultimately be brought to the market. We're talking approx $3billion in current money by the time a treatment is ready for the global market. Canada directly benefits from US research and development, without ever contributing to it financially due mostly to it's strict price control laws.

And sure, feel free to buy your medicine from whoever is selling it cheaper, but don't complain when you find that your baking powder tablets don't turn out to be as effective as the real thing, or future treatments don't appear on the market as readily as they used to.

1 minute ago, Pandalf said:

Further crimes, but if all of them don't become legal migrants in a given time period, they should be deported imo.

It's a vicious circle, you can't afford registration, so you can't get legally hired, so you'll never be able to afford registration. In my opinion finding a job should grant you instant legal status and maybe you should be taxed a little bit more in the beginning to make up for bourocratic costs.

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

They have a typical democrat marriage, just like Huma and Anthony Weiner. Then-I-Told-Hillary-Of-Course-I-Will-Stay-Faithful-When-You-Are-in-Prison-Funny-Bill-Clinton-Meme-Image.jpg

Forgive me El Guapo. I know that I, Jefe, do not have your superior intellect and education...

inappropriate-bill-clinton-on-the-govern

Windows 10 Edu | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | Ryzen 9 3950x | 4x 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB| ROG Strix GeForce® RTX 2080 SUPER™ Advanced edition | Samsung 980 PRO 500GB + Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB + 8TB Seagate Barracuda | EVGA Supernova 650 G2 | Alienware AW3418DW + LG 34uc87c + Dell u3419w | Asus Zephyrus G14

I mean, if a pretty lady walks by you're going to look. Perfectly natural response.

My Build:

Spoiler

CPU: i7 4770k GPU: GTX 780 Direct CUII Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Hero SSD: 840 EVO 250GB HDD: 2xSeagate 2 TB PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 650W

43 minutes ago, Clanscorpia said:

Im Canadian, Im used to having a good medical system and it works 10x better then yours. It was almost as good as ours, and now poof its gone, back to people dieing because they cant afford medical bills. And youre avoiding the question, is Trump going to allow those meds in or keep them out because they "arent american"

That's not even up to him that's up to congress.

1 minute ago, HughMungusCynicalAnarch said:

That's not even up to him that's up to congress.

Well he does believe a lot of stuff thats up to congress is up to him.

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

2 hours ago, terrytek said:

it ain't bullshit. from donald all the way to barron, the entire trump family is the ugliest family in american history. 

Why?

52 minutes ago, Clanscorpia said:

Yet Danny Williams  the ninth Premier of Newfoundland and Labrador chose to come to the US for his heart surgery. The proof is in the pudding. 

Forgive me El Guapo. I know that I, Jefe, do not have your superior intellect and education...

21 minutes ago, Centurius said:

I mean, if a pretty lady walks by you're going to look. Perfectly natural response.

is that sexual harassment?

hqdefault.jpg

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE................................

Details separate people.

My gawd! Bill looks like he nutted like 3 times into his adult diapers right then & there. xD

Details separate people.

The salt from this thread puts ramen to shame lmao

37 minutes ago, Gix7Fifty said:

Yet Danny Williams  the ninth Premier of Newfoundland and Labrador chose to come to the US for his heart surgery. The proof is in the pudding. 

Because the United States has higher end facilities and people with money can go and get it there? 

Spoiler

AXIOM

1 hour ago, Tech_Dreamer said:

is that sexual harassment?

hqdefault.jpg

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE................................

That psycho bitch legit scares me. She's got the menacing stare down to a fucking science.

I deal in shitposts and shitpost accessories.

1 hour ago, Urishima said:

That psycho bitch legit scares me. She's got the menacing stare down to a fucking science.

Turns out she's a legit psycho in a way , seems like a legit issue with her general behavior

Details separate people.

Let's move to a more productive conversation than the worlds most tested and boring partisan arguments: what's your favorite type of pizza, and why?

I'll start! Mine isn't exactly a pizza, it's a calzone. It's like a pizza sandwich! No ricotta, extra mozzarella, bacon, and light minced garlic!

1 hour ago, JoeyDM said:

Let's move to a more productive conversation than the worlds most tested and boring partisan arguments: what's your favorite type of pizza, and why?

I'll start! Mine isn't exactly a pizza, it's a calzone. It's like a pizza sandwich! No ricotta, extra mozzarella, bacon, and light minced garlic!

Did someone say Pizza? The Pizza?

150115-podesta-editorial.jpg

Details separate people.

1 hour ago, JoeyDM said:

Pizzagate

9 hours ago, Clanscorpia said:

Because the United States has higher end facilities and people with money can go and get it there? 

But yet you say yours is 10x better than ours. how so?