How to save money as a near 15 yr old

Lilninjsways

I need some money.... Or find a pc job as a 15 year old in the us

MY MAIN BUILD AT FATHERS HOUSE!

Spoiler

CPU: AMD FX-8300 3.3GHz 8-Core Processor CPU COOLER:  Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P ATX AM3+ Motherboard

RAM: 32gb ddr3

Hard Drive:  Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive

Graphics Card:  MSI Radeon RX 470 DirectX 12 Radeon RX 470 ARMOR 4G OC 4GB 256-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card

Case: Rosewill TYRFING ATX Mid Tower Case

Network Adapter:  TP-Link TL-WN781ND PCI-Express x1 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi Adapter

Case Fans:  Corsair Air Series AF140 Quiet Edition 67.8 CFM 140mm Fan (PLUS THE STOCK CASE FAN)

Monitor:  Asus VG248QE 24.0" 1920x1080 144Hz Monitor

Keyboard:  Thermaltake CHALLENGER PRIME Wired Gaming Keyboard

Mouse:  MSI Interceptor DS B1 Wired Optical Mouse

Speakers: Logitech Z200 0W 2ch Speakers

On 1/20/2017 at 6:26 PM, Lilninjsways said:

I need some money.... Or find a pc job as a 15 year old in the us

Check your state and local laws. Here in Michigan you have to be like 14 or 15 to start working. However there are restrictions. We have to get a work permit from school and are restricted to 18 hours a week. Another option is go in to business yourself. Moving laws, shoveling snow, etc. 

Big issue is a lot of employers wont hire you. You can check with Fast Food, but there are restrictions to what your allowed to do. For example when I worked at Sam's Club you had to be 18 to operate the bailer and trash compactor. Also you have the transportation issue, I cant even count how many people lost jobs at Burger King for not having transportation. So its easier if you have a license to drive or your job is in walking or biking distance. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

Ask your school if they have any summer job programs.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

I did my share of tech support/repairman for neighbors, friends and family when I was young. This is a good way to get like 100$ a week if you find enough people with tech trouble (sometimes it's just installing the internet or explaining to an 80 year old how to send emails). The money they'll give you is far lower than what they would pay at an IT store but will add up quickly if you're good. I built my first gaming rig doing that, at 14 maybe.

Another way to go is the local movie theater : see if they want some ticket or popcorn sellers, that's an easy, evening time job.

[Insert smart comment here]