3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would like to win the new razer blade because i never had a laptop in my life.Also that laptop would be very handy for school and games.

The razor blade 14 it would make "shaving" time off my fastest laps so much easier :P

First I want to say congrats on reaching 3 million people on Linus tech tips!

If I do manage win a laptop I would love to own the "new" blade. I would love it because of its powerful Gaming performance! 

If I do manage to win thank you, but more importantly thanks for the vids!

I could really use the Razor Blade 14, because

i-fucking-love-cocaine.jpg

And it would also be great for mobile music recording and audio editing, and, well, I really like to play games. I would laptop the shit out of that thing.

You own the software that you purchase - Understanding software licenses and EULAs

"We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the american public believes is false" - William Casey, CIA Director 1981-1987

I want The Razer Blade Stealth to sell it and buy The Raze Blade after it to use like a mousepad for my Acer v3-771g

Congratz on the 3 million subs

I would love getting the Blade, because it's probably 4x stronger than my current PC. Also, it would make a great on-the-go gaming PC, which would mean that I wouldn't have to carry a full-sized tower every week to play Battlefield 4 on low with my friends :D

Thanks for the giveaway :D

I would love the blade 14.. i do a lot of 3D modeling and gaming so it would be an ideal machine.

I would love to be able to win the razer blade stealth since i want to be able to start making videos on youtube

Hey LTT! I'd love to have the NEW Razer Blade Stealth as I'm an Animation Student and planned to be an animator in the future. The Blade would definitely help me a lot in the course and I'd definitely appreciate it! :)

Would definitely choose the regular blade over the stealth. Home gaming is for desktops anyway. Would be awesome to game anywhere. I think it's probably even faster than my desktop anyway with that nvme ssd in it. Thanks for the giveaway.

I would like any of them to be honest. I really need one powerful laptop to do school work and also do some gaming on the go. It'd be very nice to win one. Thanks!

THE NEW RAZOR BLADE 14
Simply because the screen is bigger and it packs a GTX 1060 gpu (If i'm not mistaken)
But really i'm weird with screen size; Bigger is better! 
I'm using a GTX 560ti 1gb atm (Desktop) so the upgrade would be *-*
I'd game that so hard and do that hardware justice! *pervy face*

Congrats on the 3 million SUBS!
I Always find the reviews and episodes helpful,informative and fun! :)

0f463bb9bc6064936d15dff8843638f417570add147489a0943d2c020f63c016_-original.gif

I would love to get the Razer Blade as I'm a youtuber and I travel a lot, it could come in very handy. : )

The Blade would be pretty decent for school as well as some gaming on my down time

I'd like the Blade, because I wanna slice through dem scrubs :D

Oh boy... Just the thought of being able to play any game in the highest settings is mind boggling for me haha. Therefore I would love to have the Razer Blade 14.

Congratulations on the 3 milion subs guys!

On 5.9.2016 at 0:51 AM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

I want the blade because i realy need a new laptop right now im using a old one with a intel celeron besides my desktop

i would like to win the new RAZER BLADE as it has inbuilt NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1060 VRAM. As i am a Animation Student i was looking to buy a new laptop and this one perfectly fits my requirement.

And congratulation to LInusTechTips for achieving 3 Million Subscribers milestone. :) 

WISH LUCK FOR ME :P

Stealth or Razer14? Either of them lol,

Never had a decent laptop in my life. Hahaha goodluck to all :)

Well done Linus Sebastian. 3 mn subscription for the best tech tips on YouTube. Congratulations u all!

Wow a beautiful beast! I would love to have one & show off in front of my Indian friends!

I would like the new blade but also the stealth is beautiful. they are so thin and so powerfull. My Pc will cry by the power of those laptops xD

CPU: AMD Phenom II x4 955 BE 3.2GHz   COOLER: Artic Freezer 7 PRO Rev.2   MOBO: Asrock ALiveNF6G-GLAN   GPU: AMD Sapphire Radeon HD5770 1GB   RAM: 6GB DDR2   HDD: 2x Maxtor 160GB Raid 0   CASE: I don't know :D