3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

On 9/4/2016 at 11:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

I'd like to win the razer Blade 14 because I will use it for gaming since my pc decided to be a potato. Good luck to everyone!

Blade 14 or Blade Stealth... man that is a hard decision. Both great machines.. but wait, was there something with4K screen and 100% RGB coverage? I would take the Blade Stealth, just because of the Screen.

I like to game and at the moment i go for cafes to game .. so i would like to win a razor blade with 1080p screen .. i would use it for gaming and a little bit of photo and video editting .. hope i win . thank you9_9

And one thing i forgot to say in my last post is that i never win stuff that i need to have to start a youtube career it would be great to get that razer blade stealth 

Definitely the NEW Razer Blade 14, it would be awesome to have it during my college life :P

I would choose the Blade 14 because of its portability and performance in such a small form factor. I am an architecture student, therefore portability and weight is a HUGE factor in deciding a laptop and the Blade 14 fits in my criteria perfectly, being able to render, 3D modelling, conduct research and game on the go would be an absolute godsent. This would absolutely beat my 4 year old HP laptop that overheats at anything I do.

TBH I am all over for  NEW Razer Blade 14 , I would use dat laptop to game and 3D model and texture, when I move away from my home to a dormitory when I am studying at university, since mowing the lawns, did not work :/

PSA: I am also all over for  NEW Razer Blade Stealth too, just saying...

congrats for 3 mill subs~
i would love to have the razer blade,although razer blade stealth would help me on my photographer career.
i still love the razer blade for gaming purpose :D

On 05/09/2016 at 5:51 AM, nicklmg said:

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

Would love to have NEW RAZER BLADE 14. So that I can game on the go! 

i'd like to win the razer Blade 14 because i need a portable gaming and work laptop to replace my non-existed laptop!

On Monday, September 05, 2016 at 5:51 AM, nicklmg said:

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

I would like to win the razer blade for my youtube gaming account. It will be epic winning one. Thanks

Id love the blade 14. In my first year of university and can't afford a laptop just yet with all the money i spent adulting (apartment and car and stuff). It would be perfect for typing up notes in class and lvling some toons in wow between classes.

I would love the new blade! Currently trying to game on my surface pro 4 that I use for uni. It isn't going so well...

The Razer Blade definetley.... I really can use an upgrade from my outdated i5-4500M to run OpenFoam flow simulations. :D

This would be amazing, I love Linus and Razor and the blade is dope

I want the blade stealth. It would improve my gaming proformence witch is bad with only an i3 and only 4 gigs of ram.

I'd like the Razer blade 14" plox because I need a laptop for school and play.

Congrats on the 3 mil subs

Razor Blade Stealth. This would be a great casual and school laptop with 4k screen and performance for the arts.

I would love the blade stealth so much, it would be amazing for a workstation mini laptop #stealthftw

Definitely Stealth. Your Videos will look better with the 4k screen:D And I don`t have a laptop right now but I need one for school.

NEW Razer Blade 14, because it's a very thin gaming laptop compared to other gaming laptops. I would use it for gaming and working.