AMD Polaris Giveaway

I have a gt440, but i want to join the red team as i have an amd cpu so...

gibe nao pls.

Currently running an R9 280, this card has a hard time staying above 60fps in the dense areas of fallout 4, sometimes even dropping below 20fps.

Well, I'm currently running Intel HD 530, and I can't confirm this anywhere but I believe that this card will be better than my current setup for mining Dogecoin...

1 hour ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I have a XFX R9 390, and I would love to get this card and buy another and put it into a crossfire.

I got a 280X so any Polaris card is a win for me. :)

first, i dont have any pc and i i might want to include this gpu into my future pcmaster race in the future...

it would be awesome if this will be my first pcbuild gpu cards~

Why "I want it?"

Because I'm building a game-pc in an Apple Powermac G5, wich is a nightmare... but IT would fit nicely in my build, I haven't bought one yet but i would buy an AMD card because they're cheap and i'm just 16 so not that rich.

Still rockin' a nvidia 560ti because I haven't won a new graphics card yet and need an excuse to build a new rig! :) Hook me up so I can switch back to ATI, *cough* I mean AMD!

I'm currently running an AMD r9-290x in my personal rig. It performs great but it's a reference card which has an extremely loud fan and hits 93 degrees C during heavy gaming loads. A RX480 consumes a lot less power and will do its job more quietly and is therefore actually a nice upgrade.

Atm i have a r7 370 4gb witch the steam vr test says it really not ready for vr would be cool to get into vr more and have a crad that more ready for it too :D 

Im running a Igpu off an AMD A8 5600k. It runs slow, hot, and loud as hell even with a cooler master hyper 212 evo.

currently running a potato 2nd hand gtx 960 reference that sounds like a dying cat while running games, and i want to upgrade because well who doesn't want to upgrade there system if it is potato

thanks lads and keep up the good vids

I currently don't have a graphics card in my rig so I kinda need one.

Thanks for the giveaway guys.

No graphics card yet. i3 integrated graphics, prison architect and fallout 2 is good for me for now as i havent ascended in the graphics department at all yet. Best of luck to everyone

l have apu sistem whit r7 graphics cores so that whould be a HUGE upgrade

Intel HD3000 FTW :D
Have an early 2011 MBP

running rx 280 and desperately need to upgrade , star citizen is not as smooth as it should be :(

I am currently running a Asus Geforce GTX 970 Strix OC 4GB since april 2016. I bought it because it has the best price to performance. I do not know much about how AMD name their graphics cards compared to their performance. But not long after I bought my system they came up with new graphics cards so I think it would be nice to have a newer generation graphics card in my system and then my system will be fully ADM.

I made my current PC using the information that I have learned from your YouTube channels. This made it easier to understand how to choose the right parts for my PC. And I sill enjoy watching your video's.

I have GTX 960 and I need to upgrade so I can run few games on UWQHD resolution.

Currently have a gtx 670. Would love to have the HDR functionality for more immersive content consumption.

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

Best of luck to all!!

I have an r9 270x and it's a nice little card but something would be better to help my rig along. If I won this I could put my gpu into another computer for my family to game in while I enjoy glorious frame rates from team red 

currently running an r9 270x and saving for an rx 480.

Best of luck to all!!

I have a 750ti. And it performs like a 750ti. And it runs games like a 750ti. Battlefield 1 won't run 60fps at ultra on a 750ti. 

I have A GTX 960 and I want to switch it out for a AMD GPU so I can run battlefield better and Also I am debating getting a new GPU so this would make the decision for me.