AMD Polaris Giveaway

I'm running a r9 280x toxic atm and one of the fans is "broken" i have to turn up the fan speed to 100% otherwise the fan rattles. Would be really nice to win. Good luck everybody

Hey LMG!

I'm currently using a MSI GTX 750. I'm planning to switch to AMD in the last time because I take to them somehow... ;D

Afar from that I realised that a monopoly is never good and AMD is fighting against two of them...

I did already buy a FreeSync Monitor and this cards are going to fit to it perfectly! ;)

I have AMD Radeon HD 7850 on my gaming rig right now and I gues its time for an upgrade 9_9 and if it is free? Hell yeah, count me in.

I am currently running a single Sapphire R9 390, and I just thought, ya know, why not become MORE of an AMD fan boy and roll up onto the forums and hit em up like "Yo, bois hmu wit dat RX 480 doe, fammeroni like, like. Give me it." Love you <3 (Just give it to me <3) (Seriously, give it to me)

I once bought my PC, really knew nothing about Graphics card. The seller said the one i'm using now with a r7 240 and an i7 4790s was enough to play any game on at least medium settings. I bought it, and now i can't play games like i wanted when i bought my pc.

On 18/07/2016 at 1:59 PM, nicklmg said:

I would like one and im using the gtx 970 by msi and its kind of outdated so i think i would wan a newer one for my bro and me and thanks lol fingercrossed.

I currently got a GTX 670. I'd give the Polaris to my sister who has a really slow card atm.

Thx for the giveaway ;)

I don't even have a gpu I have to use the intergrated graphic from the cpu , so i want to have a gpu for gaming and movie for entertaiment

Currently use a laptop with an nVidia 750M in it.

Was considering getting myself a desktop, and getting a GPU for free will let me put more of my budget into a better CPU or a larger SSD.

I currently have a 980ti but having a 480 next to it couldn't hurt in dx12 now could it ? :)

Currently using a fairly generic R9 270 in a fairly generic mini-ITX based system doing "Steam Box" duty. This is fine for gaming at 1080p at medium settings. I had planned at a Fury Nano; however price and availability were not quite where I preferred. Enter RX480. Possibly the most perfect card for me right now with less power draw (mini-ITX with emphasis on mini) and works great at 1440p. . .   

And more money to buy Zen when it comes out. . .

gib me nao pls boss

Btw im running an R9 290 but but a crappy fx 6300 so i need the monies

I still have my a8-7650 apu, and have not put a graphics card in my build yet. One of these new polaris cards would really be a good upgrade so I can actually run dota 2 with decent settings.

Thanks for the giveaway!

So I have lenovo laptop with i3 2348m, 4gb ddr3 ram and gtx 740m.

I'm super happy with this laptop (I even played fallout 4, of course with max 25 fps[absolute minimum settings :P]).

But now I'm thinking it's time for a new computer, more powerful one.

And one of those polaris cards would come pretty handy(especially because I plan on playing in 1080p).

[English isn't my first language, so I apologize for any grammatical errors.]

I have a nvidia 9500 gt, 512MB

gibe me nao pls?

Currently running an ancient GTX670. I am impressed with the performance of this generation of graphic cards so I decided to upgrade, but the AUD is so weak that things are quite pricey. Wining the card would let me, as AMD's material say, get 1080 level performance for much less.

I want it because Half-Life 1 only runs with 900 FPS with my current R7 370

I currently have a  amd radeon HD 5670, I have to run literally every single game I play at the lowest settings.

I'm currently using a GTX 680 and am very interested in checking out this new gen!

Since it's out i got a R9 270 Dual-X 4GB and i must say i can't really complain. Yeah i can't play all full mega HD the last game but damn it take the Witcher 3 and with ease.

AMD is not that bad and just yesterday i was like "well 480 seem pretty neet if you want less than 300$" ( well it's € for me, but who care, huh ? ) 

But i gotta say i need to upgrade my PC ( like a Z170 mb with a I5 6600k ** ) but i don't want to change GPU, i mean, she do a work, work with direct X11 AND WORK WITH gddr5. and if i upgrade i migh just go Nvidia but oh god that bring the thing price to an other level. So if i can get a good new AMD ? i say why not, i even say, that would be truly welcomed. 

I'm in !

Using radeon hd 5870 right now, want one because gibe nao pls. JK, would be cool to have some good gpu finnaly though, especially since it's only weak link in my rig.