AMD Polaris Giveaway

GTX 760

Wanting to switch from Nvidia's stranglehold.

I currently have a R7 240 (yes I know low end)...so I need to replace it with something beefy so I cna enjoy full gaming quality:D

Currently have an HD 7870, basically all recent games make it sound like a vacuum on low-medium(custom) settings... Currently waiting for an upgrade and if I can get one free GPU, wallet-sama will be very very happy :)

Processor : i7-6700k (stock speed)

Cooler : Hyper 212X

Motherboard: MSI Krait Gaming Z170

RAM : 4x4gb LPX Memory

Boot Device : Samsung 860 EVO

GPU : ZOTAC 1070 Extreme

PSU :Antec HCG-620M

Running integrated graphics 530 :'( sad life. Getting a decent GPU would be really nice especially with the current state of the canadian dollar :)

actually im not running a graphics card, but im running a APU. "A8-5600k Trinity FM2 APU" i would definitely benefit from a GPU, but my funds are just not there. obviously but thanks for the chance for people to win a graphics cards.

Why i would like to upgrade? anything is better than a gt 420 2 gb.

When a poor f*ck like me wants to game and can only play TF2 on low settings...

GTX 970, With Polaris I might get into VR.

Travis

Hi I am currently using a laptop with an nvidia GeForce gt  740m (It is better than my desktop.) ld appreciate a free graphics card to help resolve this issue... 

Thanks for the videos keep up the good work.

P.S. gibe noa plz 

I have a geforce 750ti sc that i was given by a friend that keeps overheating even with the fan speed at 100%. I would like to be able to play games without my computer shutting down all the time.

I currently  have a rig with 780 in it and i really wanna step it up a bit

At the moment I have a Gtx 670  and I want to upgrade it. I think it's time to go #TeamRed this time around.

Hope i win this because I'm planning on making a new build and it will be a lot cheaper then anticipated. Anyway the next build will be when Zen pc will be out, hopefully it will be similar in performance to an Intel chip but with a lower price point.

I have an PowerColor Radeon HD 4890 so yeah thats the reason i want to upgrade

14-131-160-S01.jpg

I am using a R7 250 and I can barely play Overwatch, Dark Souls 3 and Street Fighter 5 with minimal settings...so yeah, a new card would be nice

R9 390

Simple, 8320 + 390 = Room needs an additional window air conditioner to stay @ room temp.

I have a AMD RADEON HD 7850 and I wanted to buy a new card for so long now.

So a free rx480 would be great :D

I still use my old Radeon HD 7790 GPU and it would be really nice to get an RX 470 without paying the huge taxes and additional fees for it here in Hungary.

Currently using a R9 390 with a 650 Watt PSU. The problem is, the PSU is pretty old and I also had blackscreen freezes while running very demanding games, so the reduced amount of watt usage would help me by a lot. :) 

I've currently got a Radeon HD7850 and an upgrade would be great :D 

Good luck everyone :3

I'm currently running a Firepro W5100 and two Quadro K2000's. I'd like to win this so I can try GPU pass-through from Xen, KVM and ESXi in my home lab.

I would donate it to some friends who could use it to build a new system, because they need it.

Currently using a GeForce GTX 750Ti and a massive upgrade like this would obviously be awesome. 

My GTX680 is getting really old, noisy and consumes far too much energy. Would also push me to upgrade my aging i7 920.

I have a 4gb R9 380 Strix and I am hoping to get a Vive in the near future, but my PC isn't up to VR spec?. That RX480 would be perfect for my plans in the future. I would be able to get what AMD calls,"The perfect VR experience".

I currently have a gaming PC with Geforce GTX950 , i have never tried any video cards from AMD , would love to try it, heard good things about RX 480.

My 'rig' is currently a laptop, want to put together a decent rig for gaming and programming, so it would help a lot with the gaming part