AMD Polaris Giveaway

I currently work with an outdated laptop with AMD Mobility 5650 using 3rd party drivers (official driver support stopped years ago). I would love the new RX480. It would allow me to finally move to a proper PC.
My laptop is an overheating monstrosity that I have partially cooked an egg on (no pics sadly)

Budget allows a good processor or a good card but not both, so this would help me greatly.

Thanks for allowing Worldwide participation.

Hey, my pc has a NVIDIA Geforce GT 520, trying to upgrade, and tight on the budget. If I get the graphics card for free then I can possibly buy better gear in other parts.

I have Gtx 970 which I'm totally happy with. But free card is a free card. I might even build a second PC that I could take to a summer house and play like 2 weeks a year. If I win the card, I will only need everything else except for the card to build a new rig. I wish myself good luck.

Rocking a 6770 that is EoL, and needs to go.

Right now i have an AMD R9 380 in my current PC. 

Why would i want to updgrade to RX 480 for FREE?? 

Why? you ask WHY??

i have an hd 7970 that is pretty power hungry

GT 610, yeah yeah I know, budget cards are a waste of money, but free is free, however it is incredibly weak, I long for those smooth frame rates and pretty graphics.

On 18.7.2016 at 7:59 AM, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

i have a nvidia gtx 570 with amd phenom II x4 965 and i´ll like change because my bedroom looks like hell, and with polaris will be more cold.

I had a HD 7750 which I sold 5 months ago because of my exams now I am looking to buy R7 370 or a gtx 960. I can't buy the new rx 480 cuz in India it is 300+$ idk why still I am looking to win this giveaway thanks. 

Currently have a gtx 760. I'd like to upgrade so I could buy an HTC Vive without having to buy a new graphics card. 

I'm currently running an AMD Radeon HD 7520G + 7600 It's a very old model and i would like to upgrade it to play the latest games that i haven't been able to play cause of my graphics card.

I want to join the givaway I r7 370 4GB with amd 6300 prosesor

, De GROETEN UIT HOLLAND 

Thank you so much for this chance!

I previously had Sapphire R9 280x which I bought open box.

I sold it just recently since I enrolled for a semester.

Currently I am keeping the money and waiting for RX series to get a stable and lower price here in my country.

If ever I would be one of the chosen, that'd be cool (of course). I dont have to save more money for RX 480 plus I can start a party for my friends. :)

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X | MOBO: Gigabyte B550 Vision D | RAM: Crucial Ballistix RGB 32GB 3600MHz | GPU: Gigabyte RTX 3070 Vision D | PSU: Seasonic Focus+ Gold 750W

I am currently using a gtx 770 and my 500 watt psu is currently a bit overstressed, I would love a new amd card to bring me back to my roots. (my previous (and first good) rig had a hd 3850 =)

Hey! I am running the amd-radeon-hd-6450 AMD Radeon HD 6450, and im saving up money for a new gaming pc, which I hope to buy in october, obviously my PC now is very outdated, so I could really use that sexy card you guys got :D

I am currently just on an integrated gpu from my CPU, so receiving one off those GPUs would help a lot.  Thank you guys for the giveaway and keep it up with the good content.

I currently have a MSi Twinfrozr gtx 750 ti gaming OC and I've never had an AMD gpu. I would like to upgrade to polaris because my gpu is getting a bit weak for Star Citizen and other heavy titles.

not a huge form user to be honest.

My rig currently uses a XFX r9 280, i for it used for about 120$ from my friend 2ish years ago when he upgraded to a gtx980. 

Currently my entire build is AMD, crammed into a micro atx case (it gets insanely hot) but it was a budget build that only cost me about 400$ total. (the cpu is a fx8320e overclocked to 4.2ghz) I just think after almost 2 years its time for an upgrade.

i mean, my gf has a $3200 computer and im still running this 400$ rig, and although im proud of it, its time for an upgrade, an upgrade that i sadly cant afford (so i hope ot get one for free, cause why not try right?)

I'm currently saving up to build my first pc so I don't currently have a graphics card purchased. This would be a great way to start building it!

I am running AMD Radeon HD 6470M, and it cant run minecraft on servers properly on my laptop. If i would get a brand new gpu, i will make gorgeous custom pc :)

Currently using an R9 390. Serves me really well but having the newest generation is awesome! Plus i don't have the money to buy a new one xD

oh, and, "me wantz it!"

On 18/07/2016 at 6:59 AM, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

Best of luck to all!!

On 18/07/2016 at 8:59 AM, nicklmg said:

Best of luck to all!!

On 18/07/2016 at 8:59 AM, nicklmg said:

Best of luck to all!!

I have a msi r9 280x graphics card but I would like to have something better for the upcoming bf1