AMD Polaris Giveaway

I use the GTX 550 ti 

why I want the card? Because I want better performance obviously! well more specifically I cant stomach less than 50 fps while my card can barely run new games at 30. I suppose its time to say good bye to my old GPU. Good bye!

Well, I don't have a graphics card yet. I built a rig around Xeon 2670v1 and I was looking to win one from you guyz. Thx!

I currentky dont hace a rig. Just a laptop in wich i can play witcher 3 at 10 fps. (Nvidea 760 m)

I have a R9 380x non oc and why because i would like to make a new pc for my little brother he's GPU is a R9 280

I only run off of onboard graphics, plz help

I've got a gtx 1080. But I want a sick coaster. Or to do something like human centipede with GPUs. Haven't decided. 

My "rig" currently has an Ati HD4870. A free upgrade would bi nice :)

I sport 2 amd r9 290x in crossfire and I want this new grafics card,thank!

gibe nao ples.

i can't consider myself as an extreme gamer. but i casually play online games (LoL, Cabal Ph).

it was hard for me to cook my beloved (bracing myself with the feels) gt430, and got the dang card toasted. i'm left with my biostar's A780L3B's vga, only good for LoL gaming at 30fps at ultra low effing settings (dips to 1-5 fps on clash).

wanted to build my second (actual first official) GAMING rig however any polaris gpu here in ph is nowhere to be found.

tl:dr me want polaris gpu.

It is a free giveaway, so why not? xD 
Current GPU is GTX 750 Ti  btw, not that it matters tho. :D:D:D:D:D Notice me Senpai

I currently have a rig with a MSI r7 360, I was thinking on buying the rx 480 from amd however I might as well try this giveaway first considering my rx 480 would be purchased in a few months.

Hey Guys!

I currently have a 760 which i think is starting to die so i would love to change it as fast as i can before its to late, but even if it wasn't dying this is the first time that im actually excited about AMDs lineup since i think it is much more suitable option for me since its dolar per FPS are much better than any of the competition :P

Ah by the way....gibe nao pls

Cheers from México!

I currently have a rig with a r7 240, but I want to change the gpu, so I need a new one.

Continue doing what you do guys- really like your content :)

P. S. - Good luck too everyone

I have 2 sapphire vapor-x R9 270x in crossfire, and i want to test the new RX 480, reasons to upgrade is the power consumption, and the heat, when i enter my room i never worry about the cold, those 2 cards make their magic and combined with the CPU pff just perfect, i am walking naked in the room. :D

EVGA GTX 750TI, Feel it's time for a upgrade. Would like to run newer games at max settings on 1080p

My current GPU is Intel integrated graphics. Yeah. They're pathetic and I really want an upgrade cause I have a YouTube channel to edit videos for.

I am running a Nvidia GTX 260 and i wanted to get new graphics card to be able to continue playing games. So RX 480 was the target because of price tag! Thank you for the Giveaway!

Currently have a 970.  Wouldn't mind seeing what AMD has to offer to potentially give them my full support in the gpu market in the future.

I'm using the Intel HD Graphics 530 on my 6600k, no GPU yet. I'd like to get into the whole PC gaming master race after being on consoles for so long and I'm so close after putting together my GPU-less rig last Tuesday.

I have a r7 360

happy with it but ya know a free upgrade would be nice

pls. it nao want gibe I

I have gtx 970, HDR, Freesync and properly working Asynchronous Compute is obvious upgrade

Hail Satan B| ...I mean, team red...

I don't have one. :( My PC died ... blue screens of death, so i'm building a new one. :) 

My brother and I are building his first rig and originally the plan was for me to donate my R9 270 to it, but this card would definitely be a pretty huge boost and make it so when he gets a VR set he just has to crossfire. 

At the moment I have a 750ti which I could not bare to overclock it, and I'm starting to feel like I'm being left behind.

So at the moment I plan to upgrade both CPU and GPU, but winning this card would be a big help budget-wise.

Thanks LMG and AMD for the giveaway! :D