AMD Polaris Giveaway

Hey. My current rig uses a ATI X550 series with a whopping 256mb of memory ( or 128, cant remember)l, 400Mhz base clock, and some first class passive cooling. Can run cs 1.6 at 15 FPS.... Sometimes....

My savior is my sister's laptop, wich has a GT630M.

I have a laptop with integrated graphics that can play  skyrim in ultra low settings. would be nice to play on med or high. please?

I have r7 265 and it kinda sucks. cant play witcher 3 well or any other decend games

I currently have an old NVIDIA GTS 250 :( Thanks for the giveaway.

I currently have geforce which has (g sync) so Im looking forward having that beast!!

I have an R9 270 and I can tell it's definitely starting to struggle with newer games, so an upgrade would be very welcome :D

cause if im gonna have to buy a rx370 to replace my r9270 which ive had for 3+ years and its been a good card/ Amd FX6100/R9270 2gb/Corsair16GB ram/SSD240GB/FX990Asrock Extreme3 an i stay far away so i want to hit u with the PP :)

Hi LMG !! I am running a GT 210 with 1 gig ram and would love to win this AMD card to play some kick a*s games with that GR8 card !!!!

At the moment I'm usin a Radeon R7 M260 in my laptop.

I'm building my own PC at the moment and that is what I would use the new graphics card. 

when I finish building I can finally play games on better than low quality graphics

I currently have a rig powered by AMD A4-3400...  and no video card. 

I can use this video card on this rig, or for the next rig that I will build, this will help a lot. 

And yep, I know, that A4-3400 APU is a sad story, my wallet and PC are both potato, I can't do anything/ 

I currently have a rig powered by AMD A4-3400...  and no video card. 

I can use this video card on this rig, or for the next rig that I will build, this will help a lot. 

And yep, I know, that A4-3400 APU is a sad story, my wallet and PC are both potato, I can't do anything/ 

Gibe Nao pls

Also i am using an  AMD Saphire r9 270x dual x 2gb vram

I have a EVGA Nvidia Geforce GTX 760 "Reference" and it struggles now to play games and sits at 85 degrees celcius and why do i "need" a new polaris graphics card you may be asking yourself, 1. well for starters i cannot play my favorite games at max settings which is a huge let down :( , 2. I love playing with the new minecraft seus shader pack v11.0 and everytime i play minecraft with the new shader pack i am greeted with an FPS counter saying "Hello welcome to minecraft with shaders! Sorry your graphics card cannot run these shaders so here is 20fps! Have Fun!, 3. I have an LG 25UM58 Ultrawide Gaming Monitor which has a resolution of 2560x1080 which is more demanding than standard 1080p and it can also display 75hz, Why no 75 FPS GPU!!!!!!!???, 4. My intel core i5 6600k @4.5ghz is going to waste and the gpu i currently have "yes the terrible one" looks dumb in my awesome Corsair 780T watercooled I5 6600k gaming pc, The list goes on and on and i could go all day, So these "polaris" cards will do me a great world of good! I hope this clears everything up of why i "need" not "want" a new polaris card.

Current PC: "For Now Because I Have A Habit"

CPU: Intel Core I7 6700K @4.5Ghz

Motherboard: Asrock Z170 Extreme4

RAM: 16GB G.skill TridentZ 3200Mhz DDR4

CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Water 3.0 360 Riing RGB Edition 

Graphics Card: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1080Ti Founders Edition MSI

Case: Limited Edition Thermaltake View 31 Riing RGB

Power Supply: CoolerMaster V750 Fully Modular

SSD: Kingston HyperX Savage 240GB

HDD: 3TB Toshiba 7200RPM

Peripherals:

Monitor: AOC U2868PQU 4K 28" 60HZ

Keyboard: G.Skill Ripjaws KM780 RGB Cherry MX Red

Mouse: Razer Deathadder Elite

Mouse Pad: Razer Goliathus Speed Extended

Speakers: Creative SBS A250

Headphones: Razer Kraken Pro 7.1

My gpu is a geforce GTX 970 and I want to upgrade because I want to try a AMD graphics card for my linux computer

I have a msi r9 280x graphics card but I would like to have something better for the upcoming bf1 

because i need a new gup, my currant  is  an updated xfx radeon R5 220 2 gigs of ram, running on a    
64-Bit  Processors   AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 830 Processor, 2799 MHz
Total Memory  14336 MB Total Hard Drive/ssd   2.73 TB Display  Acer H236HL, 23.1" (51 cm x 29 cm) with   Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise.

and yes i love it .and i'm waiting for the new zen to up grade my pc 

I have a GTX 650 that can run nothing. I ussualy have to tweak inis etc getting the settings as low as possible, striping the game down to the bare minimums to play anything. Also, where I live an Rx480 costs 375E (woohoo) so it's kinda prohibitive. Ty for the giveaway, keep up the good work!

I have a trusty old Radeon HD 5970, it runs most of the games that I throw at it. This year, I've been thinking about
switching it to something that fully supports DirectX 12, because it has many advantages to it.

Anyway...

Thanks for this giveaway.

Always had ATI/AMD graphic card in my rig. Last one (HD7790) is pretty old and need replacement already.

i have a r9 380 and i want the card so that i can give my brother the old

Currently i have a MSI GeForce GTX N750 Ti 2GB Gaming graphics card.

I would like to win a AMD Polaris 10 or 11 for a better game performance! :)

So currently I have no Card. Actually I have no PC at this moment... I'm kinda inbetween PC's atm....

The relationship between me and my ex-pc didnt go so well...

I asked my ex-PC to do some sexy gaming- and calculations- stuff and the PC just refused.

So after a we broke up and shes happy with another owner now..

At this moment I'm thinking of getting one of those new sexy Intel I5's with 16GB's.

Those would be a great combo with the new AMD Polaris Cards!

I'm sure with the new AMD cards that the new PC will do stuff my ex-PC just would'nt...

Next to the fact, even with the new GTX1060 benchmarked. The AMD Polaris card has the best performance/ value rating.

Even if I win or not, the AMD 480 will be my no1 choise :)

Hey. First of all thanks for the giveaway.

Now the reason why i really want the AMD Card: My Girlfriend is a passionate gamer that wants to create youtube content. But the graphics card she is using (R9 280X) is going downhill. Which means all sorts of flickering and stuttering is happening on the screen. I really want to make her happy by winning this card and gifting it to her.

This would be perfect for me to finish building a PC for my dad. After I play around with it in my current PC to see how it stacks up against my Asus R9 290X of course.

Hi I am running an AMD R9 380 (I used to run an R7 250). For what it is I love it but if I can win a card that outperforms mine in every single way, why not try to win. I had built my PC 2yrs ago (upgraded to R9 380 1yr ago) and it would be fantastic if I won. If I don't win that's fine but good luck to all!