AMD Polaris Giveaway

I have an Nvidia  Geforce 210, and that's why a want a new graphic card, to build  anew computer

I wanted to say thanks for the awesome YouTube channel! As a PC tech since the age of 15, I recently started sponging more that simply how to fix the darn things.

I am currently running an ancient XP era build sporting a biostar ta790gx a2+, an AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+, an EVGA GTX 280 (which is impressively competing with low range cards of today bottlenecked slightly by my horrid CPU), and various other general consumer parts such as RAM and a Laptop 1tb HDD.

This build was made years ago obtaining the best the market offered, and after the CPU died and I got the hardware again, was restored with the crappy CPU and various parts to live again.

I would be super excited to win one of these GPU's as it would massively drop a rebuild investment, as I currently won't have anywhere near what I need to fully rebuild anytime soon. Winning one of these beasts would let me enjoy more of my classic games that stutter on my current hardware as give me a better edge programming games.

R9 290x in xfire.

I want the new card si I can x fire those also.

Give me now........i have 2 pc. one pc i give to my little brother that use r9 380 nitro and new rx 480 for upgrade.  second pc im use right now with r9 390 nitro. if i get that rx 480. i would like to compare how much better compare to my r9 390 with RX 480.................

RX480 will be more than enough for me. And I don't have a VGA card as of now. ran out of money...

Im running with a single r9 280x that hits easy 90-100 degrees 

i wait that he dies but he is hard huh?

oh yeah right the giveaway sure nice work guys it would be very nice if i win xDD

HD 6850, which is due for an upgrade ASAP. An RX 480 looks very nice!

My current gbu is gtx750ti and something that old can't run games in a proper settings. 

AMD  HD 7950 currently that seems to be kinda dying (random black screens) so a new one would be nice

obligatory gibe nao pls :D.

i have an amd radeon HD 7670M. heard of it? haha. it came with my 4 year old laptop. runs starcraft 2 in 1 fps on high. this would make my i7 16gb ram into the incredible hulk. i plan to use it as an external gpu. *crosses fingers*  

i am using an ATI 5850. I really need this upgrade!!!

Wazzup Nick? I currently have a 7870 Ghz edition and I want to upgrade because I want to play some cool new games :):)

I currently have a Voodoo 3300 PCI it just screams.

I have a Gigabyte GTX 560 1GB here. 

At the time there are no real Benchmarks for the RX-460 with Polaris 11. But I hope it is faster than a GTX950. 

The new Diplays in the Video are great. I'm waiting months for a good FreeSync Monitor. But already there is no one with IPS, max 24" and Freesync at around 35-75 Hz. 

Maybe I can see one at this IFA in Berlin (Germany) at Sept 2-7.

OLED-TVs with HDR are presented there since some years, this year perhaps a HDR-PC-Display, too. 

My budget build would not refuse a good video card :)

First of all, good luck to everyone :)

I am using a evga 780 superclocked. I have been thinking of building a AMD system for some time now to see what its like. My last AMD system was a thunderbird 1.4g with a jet engine fan for a cpu cooler ( well it sounded like it). And this card would help lessen the cost of starting off a new from scratch system as my old gaming rig is going to be a hand me down.

My card today is an AMD R9 390 by Sapphire Nitro, that i got after years dreaming of having a top gaming pc, running with and old AMD Phe om 2 x6 and 8gb RAM, so i gave as much GPU RAM than system RAM, that i like very much!

so that makes me an AMD fan thats hopes winning that giveaway!

AMD Sapphire HD 7870 Flex... i want a new GPU, because it's my dream to play at 144hz.

I've currently got a GTX 770 SC 2GB VRAM from EVGA (With the ACX cooler). And it's served me really well over the years aside from the fact I can't help to think that Nvidia scammed me a bit with the card. The 770 has a pretty powerful processor, but it's in quite a few games bottlenecked by it's 2GB Vram to the point I often ask myself if there even was a reason to ship that version.

The new AMD polaris GPU's have had my attention for quite some time as a goto upgrade from my current GPU as it seems impressive enough for the price point and I'm really only a 1080p person. Although 1440p and 4k looks a hell of a lot better. As it currently stands I don't really feel like it's worth the price tag as long as I don't have a golden liver to sell.

I have an ATI Radeon HD 4670 256 MB, which is on a Mac ;-; but i am building a PC this summer and i need decent GPU to do so, and i would love to save some money and join the PC master race. Thanks LTT and AMD for this amazing opportunity! And Good luck to all!

I have dat sweet sweet Gigabyte G1 GTX 970!
In the event that I don't win this for some reason I'll be getting a 1070 so I can replay the witcher 3 at 1440p on ultra max super mode with at least 60 fps hopefully...

But for real congrats to who ever wins!

My Rig

CPU: i7-4770k @ 3.50GHz | Motherboard: Asrock Z87 Extreme4 | Hyper XFury 16GB(2x8) and 1x8GB G.Skill =24GB GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX 970 O.C.ed | Case: N600 Coolermaster Storage: 1x3TB 7200RPM, 1x320GB 7200RPM, 1x750GB 5400RPM, 1x500GB Evo 850 SSD, 1x1TB = 5.67TB | PSU: 750 Watt PSU Displays: 2x23 inch LG23M45 60hz 1080p + 1 QNIX QX2710 (O.C.ed)100hz 1440p | Keyboard: Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blues | Cooling: Stock | Mouse: Redragon Perdition Sound: Sades SA-708 Headset | Operating System: Windows 8

Ask me about my photography!

hah, need a reason? well im using a nvidia 9800gt lol, im pretty sure its a good resason ;), but it does run BF4, lowest setting in window mode, but fun game.

I'm running a r9 280x toxic atm and one of the fans is "broken" i have to turn up the fan speed to 100% otherwise the fan rattles. Would be really nice to win. Good luck everybody