AMD Polaris Giveaway

Running a HD6950@6970 at the moment. Whilst it is sufficient for World of Warcraft and most of my older games and gets me decent fps i fear that i won´t be able to enjoy the new Deus Ex: Mankind Divided that releases in august. And since is love the Deus Ex universe i´d be a very sad panda if i can´t enjoy it in all it´s details :( 

And by winning one of these sweet GPUs i´d have enough money to integrate it into my watercoolingloop :)

I don't have a gaming pc and I want to build one. I wish to stop being a console peasant.

Rocking a MSI 4gb R7 370 in my pc and the new rx 480 would be a sweeeeeeet upgrade

I have two 660ti's and I've never won a giveaway before.

My current gpu is a potato powered by a lemon battery.

Not really, but it's pretty bad.

Currently using a GTX 960 and i realy want to try AMD's new models

Yo!

I have GeForce GTX 970, which still performes pretty well, but since i'm also considering to upgrady my display for a HDR monitor I also need to upgrade my current graphic card to get the enhanced quality. So overall that win would help me....Financially a lot :D

Cheers

On 18 July 2016 at 6:59 AM, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

Well I'm using a 9800gt and well I guess you know the struggle ???

I have a GTX 960 and i want to be on red team!

An upgrade from a gtx730 would be great! Havent tried an amd before

I am running GTX 960 and RX480 will be a huge upgrade considering fact that this card costs more than gtx970 in my country. GTX 960 is kinda ok but RX480 will a big upgrade in terms of performance.

i have gtx750m in my laptop. i am current planning to build a PC, and getting a free graphics card would be a great start.

Hi, I'm currently using a 5 year old GTS 450 in my rig. I just graduated college and I'm currently looking for a job. I want to save up so that someday I can build my dream rig. But once I get a job, I'd have to help out my mom pay for utility bills and other stuff. I really hope that I would get chosen for this giveaway because it would be a HUGE step forward towards building my dream PC. Thanks for giving all of us a chance to win the new AMD Polaris GPUs! More power to LTT!

i have a rig with an core i-4770 with intergrated graphics. so yeah... need a good gpu to play payday 2 at 4k

I have a Nvidia quadro k620 in my desktop. I would like to see what gaming cards are all about.

I have, laptop...   pity one for gaming ...  i3 and Nvidia 610M  ( so yup, i am outdated  )    

I don't have a PC because I'm in college and my money goes to ramen. But I would love to eat a GPU instead. 

i currently have a pc with a gtx 660ti, currently struggling running arma3. Hoping one of these Polaris cards would solve the issue :D

So how about trying out an AMD card? Never used one!

I have a GTX 260 and i really wish i can play games with my friend/s, it would be sooo cool if i could play games,even though my CPU might bottle-neck it ill be half way there right ?,thanks linus

I have a GTX 960 4gb model and it's OKAY but there's always room for improvement 

r9 280

its brtty good

Not enough cores

I have a Zotac GTX 780 AMP!, i really want to powerup my machine and let nvidia behind to the past...

Help with this Linus... :-D

Useing a asus GTX750Ti for a while its okay but now its not rely enough to even palyeing in 1080p in decent settings :P

i built my pc in 2013. its been 3 yrs since then.

my pc config is :

Asus Maximus V Formula Motherboard.

Corsair vengence 4gb x 2 ddr3 ram

intel core i5 3570k

samsung dvd writer

corsair 500r carbide series cabinet.

cosair bronze certified g700 series 700 watts power supply

Aoc 23" full hd full 3d led TV/monitor

logitech webcame,logitech keyboard and mouse wireless.

phillips 2.1 speaker setup.

but my problem is my GFX with is nvidia gt 620 2gb(zotac).

since 2013 i have been using this card as a punishment for killing my old Graphics card.

my parents strictly deny to buy a new gfx which is costlier than 3000-4000 rupees (roughly around 60$).

only if i could get a amd rx 480.... it would be like REDEEMING my dream of a true gaming pc back from death. :|

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10200247461929266&set=a.2908014099480.2111585.1234402204&type=3&theater

this is my current build 

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814500253

and this is my current card on this build :|