AMD Polaris Giveaway

I have a nvidia 960 and I got it bc it was a budget pc and now that all the VR stuff came out i really want to get an htc vive. My problem is that now I'm gonna have to buy a $500 gpu and the $800 htc vive which is all together more than i spent on my PC!!!

I am currently using a GT 420 and yea.. tired of playing with sub 20 fps in most games and would love to use a dual monitor setup

I used to be running an r9 290 but just sold it to buy an rx 480 so if I win I will use the money saved to buy an ultrawide monitor. 

I want this card because I have a 780...

Help.....

plz i want

gibe naeow

CPU: Intel Core i7-7700 GPU: NVIDIA GTX 1070 Cooling: N/A  Motherboard: N/A  Ram: 32GB

HDD: 4TB RAID 1 Array (two 4TB)  PSU: N/A Case: N/A OS: Windows 10 Mouse: Something Something Logitech

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2016 Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-M40X Speakers: ??? Monitor: 2 x HP 22cwa  Phone: OnePlus 3T (T-Mobile Network)

I have a sapphire r7 240... Not only do I want an upgrade, I need it!!

I can't even run Minecraft at 60fps...

Still using an EVGA GTX 460 SC.  It's great for running my back catalog at 1080p or below.  I sure would like to run some current titles with a few bells and whistles turned on.  Maybe you could help?

Using a R7 360 right now which makes my gaming experience miserable for my new ultrawide monitor. However! I ordered an Rx480 from newegg and open for CrossFire.

I'm currently rocking a r9 280x

Need a better card to push for 60 frames at ultra with my i3 6100 

Hi Linus I have got an R7 240 GPU (so I'm in need of an upgrade) and I am already looking to buy a RX 480 so winning this would be amazing. Thanks for keeping in touch with the community and keep up the good work :)

I currently use a Nvidia 550 Ti ... soooo it will be a nice upgrade !

I would like give this video card to my boyfriend for his birthday :x

I am currently using a 560 ti, it is old and it is reaching it is starting to show it.  I plan to build a new pc and I have been really considering this gpu for the build since the card was announced.  Good luck everyone and thanks for the chance to get one with this giveaway.

I have an intergrated HD 2000 with my i3 2100
need a better one. The polaris seems like its future proof.

i currently have a two year old msi R770 that i use for gaming and 3d modeling.

i have been looking to upgrade for some time, as the R770 is kinda shit. i was looking to buy a GTX 1080, but you know, free stuff :D.

I have a GTX 1080 SC, my second rig is utilizing a GTX 860M. Truthfully, I have enough horsepower for all uses, so I'm not looking to keep a GPU for myself. I want to build my friend a gaming PC on the cheap, and I've been recommending he consider Polaris. If I get him a card for free, he'll fully consider picking up Polaris lol.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

I guess it does not hurt participate and would be cool to have a replacement for my veteran hd 6770 ....

750 Ti. I could totally use an upgrade. Would be nice to remove the "bottlenecking" in my FPS in games.

Have a GT 210... Really need a recent card help me please.

GTX 980 master race here, but I need an RX 470, since my friend needs the graphics power.

Only have a laptop that is running 750M, looking to build a small pc for gaming.

Dont need a powerful GFX, thinking the AMD cards are better for my application.

Thanks for the giveaway guys! Hope you come to Singapore again!

I have an OEM GTX 760 that has a cooler about the size of an intel stock CPU cooler. If I try to overclock it at all it hits 85 C in about 30 seconds. ;__;. 

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つAMENO༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

also... "gibe nao pls."

I've been running on integrated graphics, and this would be a huge help in the build I'm working on at the moment. Best of luck to everyone!

Currently saving for a new build and this would definitely speed up the process. Using a 6670 right now.

I only have a gtx 750ti in my gaming rig and a GeForce 7k series in my mac pro (2006 if you're wondering) this would probably go in the Mac pro.

(since you said it, gibe nao pls. :] )