AMD Polaris Giveaway

gibe nao pls

Jokes aside, currently using a GTX 770 Gainward, 4GB. It's alright, but the new AMD cards are amazing for the price, matching the GTX 900 series. Team red looking pretty good right now. 

Im currently using a gtx 745, if i win this graphics card i will build a new pc and pass this one down to one of my console buddies. 

I have a Radeon 6850. Not the best and is constantly running at 60+ degrees the moment I play any game.

I currently have a 560 Ti, I think i'm due for an upgrade...

I'm currently using a GTX 550 TI and it is terrible trying to play modern games or even watch videos above 1080P. My life would be so much better with a modern card that will allow me to play games and watch videos at a high quality! Also, I really want to give VR a spin and see if I like it or not, probably will as long as I don't get motion sickness

Gibe nao Pls! Kappa.  But seriously I wants!   I have a R7 380 in my rig right now which was upgraded from an R7 260 when I first built the PC, and I would like to upgrade cause more folding score! and them frames!

I'm a broke college kid so I'm about to buy a r7 370 to make a ghetto gaming rig from my mom's friend's old computer and some parts I had from my old gaming rig I had to sell (trandy went out in dd) to make a ghetto rig. which eventually will be a BA gaming rig I have an upgrade scheme for it money is just slow so skipping to the gpu I'm currently drooling over sounds good

I have a geforce gtx 960. It gets up to about 60 degrees celcius when playing Dead By Daylight on High Settings (not all the way though) Would be cool if I could win this, but I know you already said that you don't bias towards anyone so all I can do is hope. Thank You

I have a evga gtx 670 ftw edition, its a great card but with its 2gb vram, its starting to show its age when everytime I want to have high resolution texture on my game :(

Currently I have a GTX 970 and want to play around with with the new AMD cards to see if they really are up to par with the 970, but also I want it.

i am currently running a gtx 950 in my system i would like to upgrade to Polaris because of the power and performance in gaming 

The pc I currently have now it the first pc that I have ever built. I would really like either card because currently I have no gpu because of a budget. I really want something to send my system over the top.

Got my RX480 on launch day!

Crossfire anyone?

i'm using a Gtx 480 and am tired of having to use a fire extinguisher every time i want to play Tetris.

If I tell you that I still have an HD 5770 from asus... I recently upgraded my Pc but no money for the graphic card..

Running 2 7770's in crossfire but would like to be able to upgrade to a single card solution to be able to upgrade one of my friends PC's with one of my old GPuS

I have a PNY 660ti which can barely run Mirrors Edge - and I'd love to see this game in 1080p! Thanks for the giveaway

Current rig: AMD Piledriver fx-8320 OC'd to 4.9ghz on 1.45v vcore | Asus Sabertooth 990fx r2 board | Gigabyte 7950 W3x| 8GB Corsair XMS3 1333mhz | 240GB OCZ Agility 3 SSD

I'm currently using a 5770. Would like Polaris to play Overwatch!

r7 250x  640:40:16 GCN 1st gen card in other words shit

a rx 480 would be a masive upgrade for me when i was looking at new gpus i really liked the 1070 and the 1060 but i cant buy those because i cant stand paying for a g-sync moniter but with the rx480 i can get a free-sync monitor without throwing all my money at nividia

Finally built my budget build, running on a gpu and would love to keep what little money i have. Win or not i already plan on getting the 480 so yeeeee

I have a 7970 borrowed from my cousin after the crimson beta driver bricked my old 7970 (while playing LoL of all games hehe xD), currently on the market for a new card so this would be really nice to win! :)

i'm buy radeon r7 240 6 months ago and playing game 1080p was fine, but yesterday I was buy second monitor and seems my r7 cannot handle my game anymore, a litle bit lagging. so I enter this giveaway hope I'm lucky to get a free vga hahaha

gib me nao pls

Would love one of these cards because I'm tired of baking my eah 6870 gpu to keep it working! lol.  Only if I could afford a new.