AMD Polaris Giveaway

I have HD 4650 so I think an upgrade would not be so bad :)

I use a GTX 950 Zoatc AMP! Edition, its a pretty sick card for the budget price, but it has its downside. i normally bought it for MOBA gaming but i soon found out MOBA gaming hits you hard when you only have 2GB of vram. Before i bought the 950 i've always been a amd fanboy, before that using the R7 250 and r7 360, all budget stuff but im always broke so :P. I play a lot of open world games and MOBA's and the RX lineup seems to fit right in those game categories for performance :)

I'm running the ultimate overkill with my superb Intel HD Graphics....(cries in the corner) at least it runs cs:go :)

Personally I have the r9 fury x in my system so winning the card wouldn't really be an upgrade for me. however, it would be an upgrade for my friend who is running the r9 270x.

I currently have a nvidia GTX 560 (non ti), so It is time to update. "gibe nao pls."

I want it, gibe nao pls.

My 750ti is slowly dying and a new gpu would be awesome.

Thanks for the giveaway guys!!

My brother's PC got stolen. I will like to surprise him with a new graphics card on his birth day next month. he bought a new PC but he has no graphics card

"Bellow is a Picture of my brother he is the one who taught me every thing about computer programming and computer Diagnostics".

Thank you for the chance,

~Raymond

Resized_20130401_225309001.jpg

I'd use this card to replace the GT 260 in my GF's computer so she can finally play games with proper FPS and graphics settings again. ^-^

Hi, 
I have a AMD R9 280x, (which the drivers crash at least 5 times a week)

I'm currently abusing a GTX 960 and would love an upgrade to the red team.

I am running a Sapphire Pro Radeon 7950 Dual-x 3gb overclocked to 1ghz. Whilst I love this card and its amazing overclocking headroom it is seriously starting to show its age. I cant run newer titles at high/ultra anymore, andI cant record at 60fps without cranking most of the settings down. I really would love some new hardware. Thanks for the giveaway, and keep up the good work AMD!

I'm running gt 610, paid the same price as 210 new. Been saving for a 'real' card that I game on now for a while.

I could use one because I just sold my R7 260x for $50, and I'm currently on intergrated graphics (Intel HD-4400). If you'd save me $200 so I can get a case and a new cpu (current one is Intel i3 4130) that would be great lol.

I have a 780ti which is great! ...until it runs out of VRAM when running on 1440p and cant run certain games at all... (not a great experience haha). Keep up the awesome content guys!

Right now i'm Running a Sapphire R9 390, It's 98 degrees outside right now in florida, and my card goes to 80c temps when playing games, so i'd give it about 4 months before it melts on me

CPU: AMD-FX8350 @ 4.0Ghz Undervolted, RAM: Corsair 8Gb 2133mhz DDR3, Motherboard: ASUS M599FX, GPU: Sapphire Nitro R9 390 Undervolted @ -87mV (Clocked @ 1040 Core, 1550 Memory)

Hello! I personally do not own a Gpu currently, I've been saving up for one. But have been interested in the RX 480 since it's been announced.

I currently have a HD7790 on my rig which is already showing its age in modern games and having the new AMD card would be bring to my rig its much needed upgrade!!

Im using current GTX 670 with custom OC and cooler.

I want to buy in the next 2 month a new Grafikcard, probeble a strix 1070 oc, but the prizes are exploding my mind :D

Im currently not convinced from the new AMD Card, yes the price is attraktiv, but the performance less.

I would like to try this new card with pleasure out, and if it be satisfactorly so i would buy a second one for a better wqhd performance und try Free-Sync.

(Never Played in 120/144 Hz, or with G-Sync/ Free-Sync :(  )

Great videos !! Keep it up ;)

My Rig has MSI GTX 970 Graphics Card which can handle good with current titles in 1080P paired along with 1080p Viewsonic Monitor. If I win this card I am excited to take my Pc gaming to a next level (VR 4K). BMFS 4K Monitors are really expensive at the moment. 

IMG_20160716_231219.jpg

IMG_20160716_231119.jpg

I have a laptop with no GPU. I am planning a build in the near future.

Currently have an R9 380, which is great for me, but I'm entering in hopes of winning for my brother.

Currently running an XFX RX 480, love to run a multi card rig!

I've got a fairly beefy first-gen i7, but my 560Ti is holding it back!

I need a new card that will last me for another few years to come!

I have a 970 but there are times where i feel like a card with similiar strength but with much more vram would be a decent upgrade. 

Right now i am using a radeon dual graphics blablabla it doesnt matter its shit :P but anyway i really need it for my new rig that im building on! ?

Spoiler