AMD Polaris Giveaway

I have a GTX 750ti and it rocks the house but a rx480 would be an amazing upgrade as seen in the benchmarks of power.

Currently have a GTX 770 and for a long time wanted to switch to team RED. This would be a great opportunity to do so.

I want this graphics card as right now im using built in graphics and would be a huge upgrade from what I have now

EVGA GTX 1080 FTW. Would be interested in trying out the AMD Polaris on this LG 31MU97.

In my Pc I have a Nvidia gt 240 1gb and in my laptop a gt750 2gb , so for the moment I'm gaming on a laptop. 

1 hour ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

All these gtx 1080's and rx 480's, I got a better gpu than all you people, I'm running a 9800 gtx+... 

Bigger numbers mean a better card right...

*sob* 

20160718_021147.jpg

I'm using an old ass 750 ti i got a while ago.. hey them amd cards don't seem bad anyways.

I actually currently don't own any and have the built in Intel one found on i3. This is the reason I want one and it would be great to own Polaris 10/11?

Running a gtx 970. If Polaris is good, I might switch out for the red team

got a r9 280x from  xfx and the fans are so noisy and it would be nice with a up to date card 

Currently using a 7870 which has served me well, but it's time for an upgrade. I think having this new card would be a nice improvement, so I hope to win. Thanks!

I am currently using one of the best budget cards (nvidia 750ti)

it seems it needs a an upgrade so I want to try to win one of these

im using a gt 630 and an intel i5 4460 while using three monitors , can wait to upgrade so i can actually play games

I have a Asus Strix GTX 970. Would love to have a new GPU though!

Mine is GT630 - I want that card for an upgrade. So, can you gibbe the card to me nao? :)

I currently don't have a desknop but my laptop is running intel HD graphics and it's okay but the new Polaris architecture on AMD's new graphics cards seem so amazing and not pricy at all for smooth 1080p gaming at 60 fps. Also getting good this card would really help me with my pc build so yeah.

my rig? welp only a gtx750 though sadly with my cpu AMD Athlon II X4 641 i would probably have a bottle neck with the RX480 gpu  ;D

I have An Asus r7 360, and it sucks lol.. mainly because of heat... i hit 95c on DOOM.... so underclock and loud fan to improve lifespan.... wanting a polaris gpu, because of efficiency and so i can stream my gameplay on youtube well... hope i win the giveaway, either would be a great upgrade.. could give my 360 to my sister for her pc... its on intel hd graphics lol

I currently have a rig with no graphics card in it. To have one would be great. Thanks!

to start i have an AMD r9 380 nitro in my rig now... my kid has an r7 250 2gb card that was given to me from a computer my brother got from fry's... her computer is for Minecraft and other games like that and her computer has a g3258 cooled by an h75 on an ASRock mobo and was a hand my down type of computer i was able to slap together for her birthday. for myself i just want to play any game at max settings and get 60 fps at 1080 always (i also have an old gateway screen i use as an extra info type display)... for her, her screen is a 720 so she only needs 60 fps at 720 all day long. I'm a full-time single father and I've had my kid for just over 3 years with no help at all from my ex-wife and i work 3 jobs and when i find time to game i want it to just work... i want to game and never see my fps go lower than 59

Rocking an old Radeon HD 7970, still goes alright, but wanting to jump into some of those new features. Could probably go some juicy video memory too. 

I have a zogis gtx 770 2GB which is not cutiing it for witcher 3 on high settings or my modded to hell skyrim