AMD Polaris Giveaway

I Have An R9 390x But I Want To Make A New Gaming Rig For My Brother So We Both Can Play Games Together, Currently He Is Using A Dell Laptop With Intel Graphics.

Running a GTX 780 SC, would be nice to get a new flagship after three years.

CPU AMD Ryzen 5 3600x | GPU GIGABYTE GTX 1070ti WINDFORCE | MOBO ASUS Prime X570-P | MEMORY XPG Spectrix 2x8GB 3200MHz  | PSU OCZ Zx 850W | CASE NZXT H440

Just have an old i5 and probably no sm 5 year old graphics card.free Gc would be much appreciated. May be build a new pc aspiration from it!

13 hours ago, nicklmg said:

Running an old HD 6750 I got on eBay with the cheapest rig imaginable (>400). Currently in the process of designing, saving, buying a better one and I'm definitely buying one of these if I don't win. Holy shit do I need an upgrade...

Currently using a Sapphire 390, but an upgrade is always nice

I'm currently running a GTX 760, so upgrading to a Polaris GPU would certainly be a step up!

My current rig is running r9 290 with dying vram, its pretty clear that i need a new gpu to play games. New polaris based gpu would fill that spot nicely

R7 370, it was supposed to be a temporary card while I saved up for something better, but life's curveballs have gotten in the way. I have been going to school full time and working crazy hours but now I have a ton of time on my hands for gaming, but not much cash so no upgrade. I have not bothered with any AAA games in the past couple years due to not having time/money/decent video card to run them. Please let me win an upgrade to solve one of those problems.

I only have....intel hd graphics, saving for card but I'll be happy if I win

I don't yet have a gpu, I'm building my first computer and I still need to choose one

I have an r9 270x and i want the new card because one of my fans doesn't even work.

I have a XFX Radeon HD6950 and I got a new 144mhz monitor. I wish I win a new Radeon and play my games over 100fps at least.

Thx!

vga.jpg

Monitor.jpg

Already upgraded my wife but would like an upgrade to Polaris for my rig too.

Right now I'm using a R9 390 and the better power effeciency of Polaris is really nice.

I have 2 HD 5870 in CF. It would be a big upgrade. =]

I'm on an ancient computer so want this so i can build a new rig

I won a GTX 1080 from a Twitch stream so I built a whole new computer around that.

But my old computer is now my media server and has a GTX 560 in it, so that could definitely use an upgrade.

It's a nice upgrade from my Radeon HD8670D integrated graphics. Thanks!

Currently running an antique HD7750, would be interesting to see how much of a boost a modern card would actually be.

Currently using an hd 6770, one gig of ram is really good for nothing these days. Anything would be better.

ASUS Strix OC GTX 970 NVIDIA,want the AMD one so i can sell it and buy wee....books,i mean books!

Also, gibe nao pls and Papa Bless!!!

3WAqkGO.jpg

Well I would use it to crunch numbers and write raytracers on it soo more GFLOPS are always nice :3

I'm currently using a R9 270x and want that graphics card to run games better and because I don't have to spend money on it if I win.

Currently have an Asus 280x that I have had for a couple of years now and would appreciate the upgrade especially since I want to play VR games in the future. Thanks for the chance of winning a free card, love your videos. Peace

I have a gtx 760 currently. I want to upgrade because Witcher 3 on low settings runs at ~50fps ;-;