LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Yes please, awesome little bit of kit I could put to good use in my business and at home. Good luck everyone 

That thing is awesome!

I'd love to watch some WAN Show on this kickass hardware. 

Thanks for the giveaway. 

first time I was early I still had a proyector, frankly I need a reason to rearrange my room and winning this one would be it, also they're quite expensive in my country, even the cheap ones, i live with 2 x 21" screens because Mexico so I hope I win one
Edit: HI LINUS I'm your fan! yet I find Luke funnier xD

yeah here is a comment

let me build a mini cinema room 

hehe

4 hours ago, CPotter said:t

I think that it would be awesome to have. Financially my family is struggling, since it is just my dad paying for an expensive house he didn't want to buy. I don't get the opportunity to have that many nice things, we have 2 TVs in the house, one in the living room and one in my dad's room. So it would be awesome for me to finally have a screen at all. My computer is horrible but I somehow still manage to play games on it(usually on lowest settings), it's a Samsung Notebook Series 3, it has 4gb of DDR3 memory, a Pentium 2.1ghz processor, intel integrated graphics.

::::Projector Opinion:::: 

I think it's a nice projector, I love that isnt an overhead mounted device. It would be perfect for gaming at 1080p since it runs full HD. I would also love to be able to log into Amazon Instant Video and Netflix on it. It is small and can fit just about anywhere, so it would be perfect for me who just wants any sort of screen at all. I've read reviews and looked at specs on multiple websites after watching and I have to say, it is a pretty nice projector and is capable of a lot of high definition streaming. I also can appreciate it isn't extremely dim, it has a fair amount of lumens projecting so the screen isn't dark. I hope you will consider me for your giveaway, and I am a HUGE fan of the channel.

It's a pretty cool projector. It doesn't look super ricey ( :) ) but that aside I bet it would be great to use for ghetto smash bros. or other fighting game tournaments. Depends on the input lag ofc. But even for watching movies it would be a nice setup. 

I think its an amazing piece of tech and a genius idea. the fact that you can create such a large image with very little space is incredible.

I'm saving to buy a TV for my battlestation. I hope i'll win this! Good luck to everyone.

It's a great product and a great video ? being able to have it so close to the wall is great because instead of mounting a projector to your ceiling or on the floor, you could have it sitting in a desk or cabinet and out of the way of things. 

Uu, a nice projector

This projector is productive innovation in the works. I never thought of using mirrors to project images at an angle to make such a small projector able to be usable from mere inches away. I love this product 11/10 for being pure awesome. 

How many GTA Wanted Stars do I get for using the projector?

Being in the price range of a large 4k TV, this buy would take some serious thought.

It would be bloody awesome to to watch movies on. Bladerunner, Predator, Terminator, Alien, 5th Element etc.

I'm getting ready to move to a new house. I was looking at 70-80 inch tv's to put in a game room, but this would be an awesome replacement for the TV. I would love to be a winner of one of the units.

Many fun things can be done with this !
A gaming theater, cinema (a little one), and the most exciting things is to watch the next world cup in a big screen with friend 9_9

It's a brilliant,  unique and practical design. Possibilities for upgrades or even a smaller version for mobile phones are endless. This would be perfect for me and my wife on Saturday afternoon movies. Sadly, this will take forever to be available in the Philippines. The grannies wouldve love this, even with their poor tired eyesights.

This is great! a projector that doesn't have to be on a table, or doesn't have to meters away for a big view

Looks like a cool piece of kit! Solves a lot of the issues most projectors face nowadays.

Good thing i have a clear wall in my room *gets the projector* *throws a bunch of stuff out*

Insanly awesome projector would so totally watch sports and play FIFA on this new LG projector!!!