LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

will probably looks good on playing games on-the-go in a wide space, good job on the video :)

This projector would be a great addition to theatre production, as the ultra short throw optics allow it to be placed closer to the background which would prevent casting unintended shadows to the projected screen.

I have to say, that's an incredibly compact and sleek projector. I could really use this for my WIP home theater. I love just about every aspect of it. 

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

Looks like a nice small piece of kit, useful for when travelling or at home.

Impressive image size for how close it is to the wall! 

MAIN RIG: Dell Precision T5500 -CPU: Intel Xeon W5580 (4c,8t@ 3.2ghz,turbo 3.46) -MOTHERBOARD: Dell Precision T5500 OEM -RAM: 16gb ECC DDR3 FBDIMM (Hynix) -GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770  OC WINDFORCE X3 -Case: Dell Precision T5500 OEM -STORAGE: 240gb ADATA Premier SP550 (OS, Programs), 2x 500GB WD Caviar WD5000AAKS (Games, Files) (RAID 0) -PSU: Dell Precision T5500 OEM (875w) -DISPLAY(S): Primary: Acer AL2016w (1680x1050), Left and Right: Gateway FPD1976W (1440x900), Extra displays around the room: 42" Vizio TV (1920x1080) -COOLING: Dell Precision T5500 OEM -KEYBOARD: Logitech G710+ -MOUSE: Logitech G502 Proteus Core -SOUND: Logitech x320 and Razer Electras -OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10 Pro x64

LAPTOP: Dell Precision M6500 -CPU: Intel Core i7 920xm (4c,8t@2.0ghz,turbo 3.2ghz) -RAM: 12gb DDR3 -GPU: ATi Firepro M7820 -STORAGE: 240gb ADATA Premier SP550 (OS, Programs), 500GB Seagate STL500LM000 SSHD (Games, Files) -DISPLAY: 1920x1200 17.3” -OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10 Pro x64

SECONDARY RIG: -CPU: 2x Intel Xeon x5450 (4c, 4t ea., 8c, 8t @3ghz total) -MOTHERBOARD: Corvalent BDPEX -RAM: 14GB ECC DDR2 (Mix Match of Brands) -GPU: Nvidia Quadro NVS 285 -CASE: No Case (Everything is mounted on the wall in my closet) -STORAGE: 160GB WD Caviar SE WD1600AAJS (OS, Programs, Files) -PSU: 450w BFG -DISPLAY: Samsung UN22D5000 (1920X1080) -COOLING: Dell Precision T5400 Heatsinks and some random fans -KEYBOARD: Logitech G105 -MOUSE: Logitech M215 Wireless Mouse -OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 7 Professional x64

NAS: -CPU: Intel Pentium e2180 (2c, 2t@2ghz) -MOTHERBOARD: HP Compaq DC5800 OEM -RAM: 2GB DDR2 (Unsure of Brand) -CASE: No Case (Everything is mounted on the wall in my closet) -STORAGE: 500GB HGST (Backup) -PSU: HP Compaq DC5800 OEM (300w) -DISPLAY: Samsung UN22D5000 (1920X1080) -COOLING: Cooler Master Hyper 101a (Zip Tied) and some random fans -OPERATING SYSTEM: FreeNAS 9.10 (Running From USB Flash Drive)

FOLDING RIG: Dell Precision T5400 -CPU: 2x Intel Xeon X5450 (4c, 4t ea., 8c, 8t @3ghz total) -MOTHERBOARD: Dell Precision T5400 OEM -RAM: 32gb ECC DDR2 (Hynix) -GPU: Nvidia Quadro NVS 290 -CASE: Dell Precision T5400 OEM -STORAGE: 250gb WD 250ABYS (OS, Programs, Files) -PSU: Dell Precision T5400 OEM -DISPLAY: Dell 1707FP (1280x1024) -COOLING: Dell Precision T5400 OEM -OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10 Pro x64

PHONE: iPhone 7 32GB Matte Black (Sprint)

It seems very useful to me :D.

4 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

That's nice! Reminds me of Ben and Jerry's but a projector. That means it's good!

Finally a projector that would fit my living room, i dont have that much distance between my wall and where a projector could sit, but this would be perfect and from watching the video, it looks to have a magic remote, so cool, does it have webOS? i would love to win one, but regardles i just want to see it in real life ;-).

also thank you for all the cool videos.

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

it is soo good

As many would, always wanted to game on a good projector, 200"? yes please!

PC Rig: Intel i7 4790k CPU, 2x Sapphire R9 290 Graphics, MSI Gaming 7 Z97 MB, 8GB DDR3 2133Mhz G-skill ripjaws, RAID0 2x Crucial 500GB MX500 SSD, RAID1 2x 1TB WD Black HDD, Corsair RM1000W Gold PSU, Noctua NHD14, Corsair 750D Case.

PF 1000U has a cool look and I like its portability.

I like it it looks very easy to set up its obviously portable which for work wise if your a CEO it comes in handy when there is a meeting anyway to say all that it looks freaking awesome.

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

i wouldn‘t say it's the bestprojector ever, there are beter ones. but dat short throw do. i have never had a projector in my life so i don't know if the resolution is any greatness but still.

Honestly quite amazing for it being such a small and slender projector, this would be great for when I have lan parties with my friend and we crowd around a wall playing what ever games we can find.

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

Looks cool, it'd make an amazing LAN party scoreboard!

This projector is awesome. I would love to try to play games on the wall of my house :D

fantastic projector for small rooms :) 

Looks perfect for my flight simulator home-cockpit setup. Can set it up on top of my MCP with just a 4" distance :o

Would be amazing to test it out :)

That looks awesome! Movie night here I come!