LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Looks like a really good projector with awesome quality.

I have never seen a reflecting projector. Weird design

Good thing is its very light and portable.

The important thing is it should have a good lifespan. 

4 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

I think it'd be a great thing to use when I go to college. With my computer, watching movies, putting on a sick laser light show.

I'm thinking 4 of these in a square 4mx4m room projecting on each wall (5th for the roof maybe?) for that full surround gameplay.

I need it...

That short was actually really well done! It's always nice to see some products shown off in creative ways, and as for the projector, It looks really nice too! My one concern is the price tag, though it looks awesome, I don't exactly have $1400 I can just throw away to get it. Overall it looks really good quality! o ^o/

i still want it though.png

I am a real gaming enthusiast...but as i am at college i have pretty much no hardware for gaming...it would be nice to have such portable projector for gaming..so we can use it at many places..

Looks like an amazing product from LG once again. such a great idea

1 hour ago, zeeamillion said:

this looks cool and i was just about turn my atic into a theater so this wouod be amazing to have

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

The projector looks really great,  it's small can fit in almost everything and has a damn high resolution.  I would really like to have one to use by my friends house in the barn of the farm :)

1. The PF1000U looks sleek and seems to perform the same. LG definitely hit a grand slam with this product. Although I know a metric ton of customers would appreciate high class integrated audio; maybe you could make a premium package or something along those lines including either external or internal, because many people aren't up to par with what they want or need when it comes to these things, and want everything to be plug and play.

2. Proof that I Follow LGUS:

Untitled.png

Motivation is where, and what you make of it.

“It is relatively unusual that a physical scientist is truly an atheist. Why is this true? Some point to the anthropic constraints, the remarkable fine tuning of the universe. For example, Freeman Dyson, a Princeton faculty member, has said, ‘Nature has been kinder to us that we had any right to expect.'”  Albert Einstein

I would love to have one of these to watch movies on the big white blank wall of my house with my family. :)

The short distance range is awesome - looking forward to seeing one in person soon.

Absolutely epic projector. Fantastic idea really, looks easy enough to carry but main selling point is just how cool of an idea it is! Imagine playing racing games on that thinf ❤️ ????

I love the design of this projector, I just love how from such a short distance it can beam such a large, HD display onto your wall. This projector is one of the best I've seen as I remember in school they had to have the projectors several feet away to produce a small image.

Overall, great image quality, great size, great uses, Id love to go out with some friends and use this to watch movies or play some games outside on a starry summer night. Id love to get my hands on one

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

This projector would be nice to try out, since i have to watch/play on 27" at 4m distance :)

What an incredible throw distance! Would different improve our groups LAN Parties 

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

I still have a crt LOL!! xD Anyway this would be a nice upgrade 

Never had a projector might as well try to get a nice one.

Spoiler

CPU: i7-5820k @ 4.4GHz Motherboard: Asus X99 Strix  Graphics Card: Gigabyte 980Ti G1 Gaming Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury 24GB (3x 8GB) Hard Drive: 1TB WD Green SSD: Samsung 950 Pro 250GB CPU Cooling: Corsair H100i Power Supply: EVGA G2 850W Case: Corsair 400c Mouse: Logitech G502 Keyboard: Asus Strix (mx reds)  Monitor: BenQ XL2730Z 1440p@144hz OS: Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit Laptops: Lenovo Y50-70: i7-4720HQ - 16GB RAM - 256GB SSD - GTX 960m 4GB - MacBook Pro (Early 2016) 2,0GHz i5 - 8GB Ram - 256GB SSD Phone: iPhone 7+

I think its the most useful thing ive seen in a long time. Nice work LG. :D

LG not a awords to say =LIFE'S GOOD 

LG always invents new techs for new generation it is owsm 

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

It looks pretty cool, and it looks great for couch gaming on the go.

Instead of always needing to upgrade to bigger monitors, this projector seems to be the answer. Great product!

This would be cool to hang out with some friends or family out in the backyard or something like that. LG nailed it with this onec

#1 I have NEVER heard/seen anything like this! To be able to produce such a large image, over so short a space, is nothing short of Techno Wizardry! <3

#2 I would LOVE to get this to be able to share it to Game & Stream Anime off Crunchyroll with friends! <3