LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Wow 200 inches... That's insane! Watching movies on it must be amazing.

I think it's pretty interesting that you could easily have a 200" 'TV' with a white wall and this projector. Very cool indeed. But I wonder if you could remove the mirror that bounces the image...

It looks sleek, It looks fast, and IT FREAKING PROJECTS 200" OF AMAZING #CRISPY GOODNESS!

Um...it would be super sweet to have. Like, super sweet. I wanna just play around with it.

I have been wanting a projector for my home set up forever and haven't had the room far way to put one. This would be so amazing to win!

Super cool looking projector. I'm going to be building my first gaming pc soon and this would be a super unique monitor lol. Good luck everyone!

PF1000U projector's mobility could help me educate more kids in remote areas in my country

By the looks of it, its an AWESOME projector. I did not even know they came like that. Would be perfect for the setup in my room because i have no space to mount a normal Projector :P SO AWESOME !!!

I would definitely like to have one, always wanted a projector, how ever room size have always been an issue. No more I see :P 

Also, I love that the LG projector have a long life span on it's light bulb, so you don't have to worry about that as much.

and I think it looks ok, but I think LG can manage to make future models look even better. 

11 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

That is so dope!

Its a pretty cool projector and for what it does, it's a absolute machine!

That would be one awesome projector that I could actually make use of, given my limited amount of space.

It would be a perfect gift for any movie buff. Whenever recently il buy a projector I would buy PF1000U.

i wish i got any of this "techy" stuff. and i would like to win the projector 2. what i think about it? if i had one of those i would go one of the clean and untouched place on my school and bring that projector to play games. or if im going to a party and the tv (49") is to small, to fit all people to watch. then ill use that.

I also thing its really cool to have one of this.

Great little beast, I think this has a lot of potential for small rooms, with very blank walls, and just needs something in its place. Great idea and design by LG.

-Nick

It's actually pretty cool the wide the image can be at such a tiny distance from the wall.

It seems like a great projector. definitely the most "smart" projector out there. Maybe some more HDMI inputs in a future model?

Looks awsome and would love to have this for a home theater to watch movies on and play games! 

My thoughts about PF1000U, the picture says it all :D

IMG_2790.JPG