LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

This looks like it would work a lot better than my Benq W1070 projector.. Awesome small design. Good job LG!

Ohh que bonito esto se vería genial en mi sala!! 

This is the coolest projector I have ever seen. Would defiantly make a party or smash tournament a whole lot cooler. Wish I could win one to share with my friends and family.

Even when i am not win this thing i am going to buy it, great for lan party's.

Looks really amazing, would love to have one

It looks cool.

Have nothing else to say...

Honestly this projector is really cool. I can see it being used in multiple situations, such as on the go like Linus demonstrated, but also for home theater use. This would be great in my dorm room, it would save a ton of space. I wonder if they'll have a higher resolution model out anytime, maybe to bridge the gap between this model and the 4k projectors Linus showed us at CES last year. 

11 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

If I would have one, it would not a Problem anymore to Game, when your Mom says "go outside and do something"

A great way to use the whole space in my apartment without having to set up bulky equipment
Easy to store away and pull out whenever its needed
And the best carry around home theater setup you could have

Looks like it's easy to carry and it can be used anywhere with a white wall. Just need to find an empty warehouse to get that 200" screen. 

This projector looks awesome! I've always wanted to have one to watch movies and play games like smash bros outside on a big screen!

Whoa, that DOES look good. 

It's so small while it can project such a big picture. I'm just amazed. 

I've used lots of projectors from church setup to my personal projector. Never seen one that can do that short a distance for that big an image

A great option to choose for any space It seems to work pretty well in all environments.

This is so neat! Been looking for a projector for a while now but didn't want to buy one because it would be on the wrong side of the room so I couldn't plug in my consoles an sound system correctly. But this one seems to make that possible! Looks cool

This looks like exactly what some friends and I have been looking for. We've been looking to start some college gaming tournaments and were hoping to find a projector rather than a TV to do them on. Thanks for the video man always a fan.

This looks so cool, i love the idea of projectors in general, but a shortthrow where it's a lot harder to get anything in the way of the beam is amazing in it'self. let alone the fact that linus got it too 200" of usable size! i so want one if i win it or not, it's on my wishlist for the future, i think instead of a TV

I really always loved the idea of vertikal projectors. And I think your video showed perfectly what this device is capable of. Pure Amazeballs. My apartment is to small for a normal one anyway, so for me this projector would be the perfect match!

This projector looks so rad, I would throw some games up on buildings all over NOLA with it, mobile arcade style!

This is a really interesting device and I'd love to have a go with it, but I'd be happy to carry a device 2 or 3 times as big if it had an on board battery (or car battery mount but that would be hard to market). 

WOW i realy love how small is, i always wanted to do the same set up that Linus shows in the short-film but in my room.