LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

That is one amazing projector! LG is great!

Current Rig:

i7 4790k @ 4.8ghz on custom water loop

Gigabyte 980ti at 1500mhz on custom water loop

Z97 Maximus Formula VII

32GB G.Skill Trident X @ 2400mhz

Samsung 850 Pro SSD

Two - 4TB Seagate HDs as data backups

Corsair AX1200i
Corsair 900D case

Three - Asus 27 inch monitors at 144hz in Surround

Fanatec V2 wheel base and V2 Fanatec Pedals for sim racing

I would like to win becouse i want to upgrade my laptop setup like in the video.

This projector seems a good alternative for a huge monitor!

Looks great, the one thing keeping me from having a projector in my room is the throw length... My only free wall has like 2 meters of space behind it. Projectors can't project that near. This one can, and quite frankly I think that alone makes this product seem AWESOME.

I think this would be awesome to have when hosting a Lan Party. 

My thoughts?    "I want one...."

Computer: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/ZczbWZ ~$950

Computer w/ Peripherals: http://pcpartpicker.com/b/mZNNnQ ~$1650

Case: Blue s340 painted black CPU: 4790K OC to 4.5MHz Cooler: Dark Rock 3 GPU: Powercolor R9-290 MOBO: z97 MSI Gaming 5 RAM: Fury HyperX 2x8GB 1866Mhz PSU: Corsair rm750x Storage: 250GB 850 EVO & 1TB WD Black HeadPhones: HD598 SE Speakers: MAckie CR4 SE Keyboard: K70 Cherry-Brown Mouse: G9x Fans: Prolimatech Vortex 140mm

Looks cool, will go great next to all the stuff I wish I had.... 

I think its tots baller dude, I'll use it to play all those cool games like super meat boy and stuff, BETTER YET I WILL WATCH LUKES STREAM AND THE WAN SHOW ON IT, THAT WILL BE SICK BRO, I will also use it to play call of duty (i probably just lost my chances of winning by saying that but whatever man, im LIKE a guy who likes big butts but thats just because i cannot lie, i mean i realy cant deny) This would be a realy nice object to posses, and im not going through the best of times so this might cheer me up, BUT DONT LET THAT INFLUENCE YOU IF I USED THAT TO INFLUENCE YOU I WOULD FEEL REALY BAD IM SORRY FOR SAYING THAT MAN.

PS: CCCCCAAAAAALLLLLTTTAAAAAANNNNNNNEEEE (and tell luke i hope hes doing better and if hes not tell him to think of stevey the transsexual snowman... It sounds weird but he will know what it means.)

SIGNED

---------------------

Ryan Kosta

Omega-  I5 6600k | Gigabyte GTX 1060 | Cougar Panzer | DDR4 16GB 3000MHz | MSI Z170 Gaming M5

EVGA 650 GQ | AOC 60Hz Freesync Panels x2 | AOC 144hz Freesync Panel x1

Epsilon- I7 2700k | Asus GTX 970 | Corsair 780t | DDR3 8GB 1600MHz | EVGA Z68 FTW Mobo

Corsair 750W G2 | Acer R240HY x2

Upsilon- i7 5500u | 6GB DDR3 | 720p 60Hz panel

I've been waiting, for a projector like you, to come into my life... xD

i think its great.  I'm excited about it.

I've never seen a product like this, incredible!

Planned to get a projector for my mobile PC.  This would be way better than anything I had in mind.

The projector looks amazing and it looks awesome for even outdoors, time to bring back the drive in days whilst also being able to game on a crazy big "screen"

Awesome concept, there's an abandoned warehouse in my town that a few friends of mine would take our crappy $80 projector off ebay and make smores and play smash, this would make those nights so much cooler

Amazing looking projector, with wonderful specs and easy useablility. Would love to use this thing to have a big movie screen! 

Frankly speaking one of the coolest projectors I've seen. The entire concept of having a reflector to display an extented image means the usage scenarios can be reduced to well the user's imagination. Hats off to LG

NAH, mount it on the bedrooms wall, get back to bed and enjoy tv,games,net and other "entertainment"

Well, the brightness seem shady as always "Up to 1,000 Lumens *Based on the perceived brightness equivalent to the brightness of the lamp projector.". But Short Throw looks amazing.

This would look even more magnificent than it already does with some cheeky RGB LED's ;)

This is the sicket projector ever seen. Love it!

Small and with a great video quality. This projector would come handy for gaming and watching movies without having to go to the cinema :D

Awesome projector is awesome!
Happy to see that the technology is finally coming up to par with TVs and monitors as part of a gaming setup. Thumbs up for LG!

This looks awesome.  Would be great for summer LAN parties.

This Projector would be awesome for an Outdoor Setup. Especially now with the hot Summer Nights :)

I really like how compact this projector is! Being able to take it with you and also have that kind of quality is hard to find.  I would love to have one of these to use at my local card shop so that when we are playing any games (tabletop or video) we could turn on a stream for everyone to see.