LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

The projector looks awesome and I think it would do well even in some small movie theaters because one cannot simply walk in front of it and block the damn image (as usually happens in almost any theater).

I totally can't afford it but I remain hopeful, better chances here than in the lottery :)

The projector looks great. Must be pretty good for couch or bed gaming. :)

The PF1000u looks like a pretty awesome projector. Its an all in one with the capabilities to be used as a smart tv or for gaming. This would be perfect for me while living in the dorm rooms of college. Instead of having to carry a tv back and forth from my home to my dorm, I could have something small, compact and  portable. 

Sure, this is the great physics about optics in a small piece of a portable projector using mirror to fight a medusa, or in this case, to fight small spaces like the apartment that I live.

Last time I gamed on a projector was in college (2004-8); it's crazy to see how far they've come. I'm in a new apartment with a big wall that I was planning on installing a screen and projector. This would expedite that process greatly!

Looks cool. Would love to have one in a couch gaming setup. 

This is very good if you bare wall and invite a bunch of your buds to watch a flick or just dont want a flat screen. it would totally fit inside an entertainment center unit.  i wonder how ceiling projection would be.

This Projector is AWESOMEEE!! Would love to watch movies through this Ultra Powerful Projector! GO LG!!!

A nice, small, simple projector that's meant to grab and go with.

Seems pretty cool to be honest.

As a hard up student this would be great for movie nights in with the lads.  

This could be awesome for the LAN parties I organise for my High School! There is some cool possibilities, like streaming our tournaments or playing tournaments directly on to the projector. I might looking into buying one.

The form factor combined with the performance makes this seem like a must have!

I was thinking about getting a projector, never saw something like this. Truthfully unique. Would be fun watching movies or playing games with family and friends.

Looks like an amazing product. Would be amazing for my LAN setups :P

Really cool stuff! But how was the latency? Always something it think about with projectors. Is it about the same as the projector in your meeting room?

Anyways... Would be really cool to have! I only have white walls in my apartment, I'm ready ;)