LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Very small, compact, and portable.Very well thought of, of LG.

The short distance is amazing, especially if you want to set it up semi-permanently somewhere where there it not that much room and you want to move it every now and then. 

I make Rainmeter things and other art :D

This thing looks pretty cool! I would love to use this in my living room as a TV with my chromecast!

It looks awesome, would definitely use it to play fighter games or Fifa inside and outside with my friends :D 

The PF1000U is nuts. This is the type of stuff I dreamed about when I was 10 and imagining how to create the ultimate projection setup in my tiny room.

is this the latest technology in gaming projector. 144hz ??? in 1440???

Gostei da introdução do vídeo e gostei bastante do projetor. Além de ser um projetor com uma reprodução imensa, é da LG né, na minha opinião a melhor marca de TV's e produtos de imagem (por isso minha TV é da LG). Boa sorte a todos, mas gostaria muito de ser o vencedor kkkkk

I would love having this. I am moving to a new flat this month, it would be awesome to play games on walls or even go and use some building as screen in city.

This is one of the most baller projectors I have ever seen. Lot's of projectors just don't look good on a wall or sheet of fabric but, this one does! For one thing, it's huge! It also allows a soundbar, and many other great things. Compared to most projectors, this stands out. Not only would this be a great projector, it would also partake in a great setup OR, The Backpack Project.

currently i have a small tv screen and a large wall... having a projector like this would solve all my problems! xD

The very best candidate to watch movies, with my family and friends.

this projector looks awesome! I would totally use it as a portable screen for movies! :D

Groetjes uit Nederland :P

Seems pretty good. 

There is no space for a projector at my house but my friend does have a spot.

Res seems fine.

Excited level over 9000!!!

11 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

The PF1000U projector would be great for a summer evening in the park! We could go to the Japanese Garden here in Hamburg and could watch some Blockbusters there, or even play some coop games!

I was thinking about getting a projector for myself, as my TV broke a few month ago and haven't been able to replace it.

And as i normally like to watch movies in bed and don't have to move the TV everytime for it. xD

It would be great to get one of those for free.

Good luck to everyone!

This projector would make a great addition to my new apartment, for all of my veiwing needs. i currently have an old 43'' tv and this would make a great improvement. lg ftw!!

Oh man i love it already. maybe i have to move, cause my wall is not that big... =D

This would be pretty awesome not only to game but also to play some movies at home.

it looks awesome I would love to use it on a project that I'm working on and while I don't finsh it I can use it to watch some netflix.