LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

This projector is amazing at not only the short distance but the size it can reach and can still have a good quality image. I go to a gaming design college, so obviously i game a good bit. This would be amazing to project up around my campus to game on with friends or just chill out to a movie.

I would display images on buildings with this projector.

Always thought of a projector as a good idea, especially for small homes. Does this setup work on Xbox i wonder... :)

Tis indeed a sick ass projector. Would look good in my dorm room this year ;)

Would fit my needs perfectly as im searching for a tv/beamer solution for my livingroom!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

| >I7 4770k <> Maximus HERO VI <> 8gb G.Skill Ripjaws 2133Mhz <> Gainward Phantom 780ti <> H100i <> Samsung EVO 256gb <> 1.5tb Seagate HDD <> Bitfenix Colossus <> Corsair RM 550< |

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I was planning on setting up my living room with a projector.  My 55 inch tv is just too small. This would be perfect for my setup

I think its awsome that it works grate becouse even with limited space you can acheve a grate experiance

If I ever win this giveaway, this would be my first ever projector.

linusrapeface.png

that would look amazing with age of empires II HD edition on itxD

The PF1000U projector is awesome. The feature that inspired me the most about it is  how portable and powerful this is. I think It would be great watching movies and bringing it over to a friend to enjoy it there. These 100 inch diag is insane. Just looking at it is like a bad beast inside and outside of it. This projector is insane dude.

Neat, 30 000 hours life is a lot. 

NO! It's art, it's colonialism and you'll never get it!

Projection technology has come a long way. I can remember having a 3 crt sony projector a few years back and thinking it was the coolest thing in the world (yes i know it was nothing new at the time as even then it was still from 10-15 years prior). But since i have owned several other projectors as they are a great alternative to a standard tv. I had one up till about a year ago as my main display for my ps3 and and computer in my apartment. I think this projector is just simply amazing and would love to ceiling mount it as i did with every other one that ive owned.

4 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

The PF1000U seems like an amazing high quality projector for tight spaces with ample wall room. 

Truly a projector for those who like keep things tucked away and hidden.

4 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

This projector would be a nice upgrade from my current 24" 1080p TV that I have been using for 5 years. It's ideal because of how small and compact it is and how short the throw distance is. 

Would be a nice improvement from my current setup - 2006 HP Compaq running Kodibuntu with $200 720p tv...

Plus short throw is useful for the room - it's only 2m wide.

Freaking awesome addition to the living room. Love the fact that you can use it in small rooms too.

it looks awsome would fit perfectly in my room  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Can't believe something so small can produce image that good

Wow, beautiful quality nothing less.  Just spent my all my money on new Mac for college.  Didn't have enough new tv. Stuck on crappy 1280 by 900, 1300 dollars later. It would be awesome if I won

About this LG projector: 
I feel like it can be so useful in many place. The size of this projector is not as small as a mini projector, however, it can output a much bigger screen with a acceptable brightness. I will love to have one as it can be essay move around and has internal power. I been looking for a portable screen solution, I built a 14 inch LCD screen as a temporary solution, but it does not work in many circumstances as it need external power and also too small for most of the work I do(editing video, and even too small for homework as I been use to two screens). So LG PF1000U will be a perfect device for me if only they pricing it around 700$. X_X As student who don't have that much of income, it is a difficult buy for me.  (It is $400 than HTC vive... and I don't even have a vive yet!)

Thank you for sharing this projector

This projector is amazing. I love the thought of projectors close to the wall. It is less likely to be crossed infront of when some one needs a break. 

this would be a great addition to my setup and I've always liked the idea of having a high end projector

super looking and it coud be sefull for moving speakers meetings for me.