LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Amazing. What a cool way to get a projector usable in a small space!

To have something like this would be amazing! The wife and I are interested in having movie nights with our family members!

It would be nice to change my school projector T.T *sorry for bad english

This projector would work really good on the outside walls of my house! A lot better than those cheap ones you can get at your office supply store. The price tag is a little too big for anything I could ever afford though unfortunately.

Looks like a really good quality projector couldn't even imagine playing something like Dota 2 on that machine.

That projector is awsome.. I love idea behing short throw projectors, and I have always wanted mobile unit such as this. It would be awsome take it on lan parties and similar events :D

Ok dude can you imagine your going to your friends house. With this awesome projector that fits in a backpack with you and have the most epic street fighter tournament with a huge 100 inch screen talk about gamer haven. 

It's is really great to have a decently sized and portable projector so that have the ability to take what ever your doing on the go whether it be watching a movie with friends or in this case playing games. now i have another thing to add to my wish list and save money for.

That projector looks amazing it would be perfect to get together with friends and play games on a giant blank wall

I want this type of projector for my home, as normal projectors require a ample amount of spaces. But with this iy can be very helpful for me with small home on counry like india...  so hope me wins 

A 4" throw range is insane 

I wish I had a cool projector to watch some movies on :L

The reflector looks amazing! Having this in an entertainment center with an intruded top to have the illusion of the image coming from nowhere would be amazing.

The possibilities of this product is endless, it would be perfect for any household tech enthusiast or otherwise.

4 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

This would be perfect to pair with my new pc! 

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

This projector looks like a lot of fun. I already have a bunch of different ideas of epic things to do with it.

The video that Linus made about the project backpack i though was amazing! The build of the projector looked metal like, and over all looked very well built. Linus made a very great video showing the product off and now i want on for the living room, or my bedroom because why the fuck not LOL.  The amazing performance combined with the stunning work that LG did is Very cool.

Good Luck to everyone!, and congrats to the winnersB|!

damn, imagine using this thing with a nice bose home theatre system :o

This would be a neat way to turn a small apartment such as my own into a theatre, without having to worry about having to ceiling mount the projector!

The LG Ultra Short Throw Projector looks amazing! They did great work on the design and form factor :)

Might just have to rearrange my furniture to set up a huge viewing area for it if I get lucky!

This is such a cool projector, 30,000 hour lamp life saves money on those damn bulbs and Bluetooth connectivity is awesome. Would pair great with my Anker speaker. It would be really cool to connect it to a battery bank and take it on camping trips. If I won one I would make a video of all the places I can take it and make use of its features and combinations with other gear I have.

hopfully you guys pick me ^.^

im @LexSpade on Twitter, just tweeted about how cool the projector is.

Edited by abourdaa

this thing is awesome. could definitely see using this thing in the backyard for movie projection as well as video gaming!