Fury X giveaway

GreezyJeezy
On 15/04/2016 at 11:55 AM, daDILLYdog said:

Can I send you some zip ties? :D

But that would spoil the free-flowing anime-tentacle theme I was so totally going for. jk

I don't really feel like I'm a zip-ties-in-my-case person, unless there was a tangible benefit to doing that. The inside of my case probably could use another vacuuming, though.

You own the software that you purchase - Understanding software licenses and EULAs

"We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the american public believes is false" - William Casey, CIA Director 1981-1987

That moment when you are immediately disqualified because the rest of your hardware... Not even going to check because it is just too decrepit. :dry: Cheers anyways!

20 minutes ago, Delicieuxz said:

But that would spoil the free-flowing anime-tentacle theme I was so totally going for. jk

I don't really feel like I'm a zip-ties-in-my-case person, unless there was a tangible benefit to doing that. The inside of my case probably could use another vacuuming, though.

I don't mind un-managed cables because it's about what's on the screen not in the case but very nice there on tentacle theme :P

Yeah i need it more than anybody...an 8500gt evga with 512mb yeah... i cant even run WOT above low and the CPU is not at fault qx6700@3.5GHZ my PSU can handle it but i really need this card as WOT is me and my friends online only way to play together and sometime the display driver craps out due to overstressing the gpu

I will mention your name all over the place in my build log if you give me this card!

Thanks!

Main Gaming PC (new): HP Omen 30L || i9 10850K || RTX 3070 || 512GB WD Blue NVME || 2TB HDD, 4TB HDD, 8TB HDD ||  750W P2 ||  16GB HyperX Black DDR4

Main Gaming PC (old, still own) : Intel Core i7 7700K @5.0Ghz || GPU: GTX 1080 Seahawk EK X || Motherboard: Maximus VIII Impact || Case: Fractal Design Define Nano S || RAM : 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 

Cooling: EK XRES D5 100mm || Alphacool ST30 280mm w/ Vardars || Alphacool ST30 240mm w/ Vardars || Swiftech 3/8 x 1/2'' Lok-Seal Compressions || Swiftech EVGA Hydrocopper Block || Primochill Advanced LRT Orange || Distilled Water

Folding@Home Rig: 2x X5690s @4.6Ghz || GPUs: 2x Radeon HD 7990 || Motherboard: EVGA SR-2 || Case: Corsair 900D || RAM: 48GB Corsair Dominator GT 2000Mhz CL9

Ethereum Mining Rig: Pentium G4400 || Gigabyte Z170X-UD5 TH || 2x GTX 1060s (Samsung & Hynix) 1x GTX 1070 (Micron), 2x RX480s BIOS modded (Samsung), 1x R9 290X 8GB, 1x GTX 1660 Super = ~ 195 Mh/s

Peripherals: 3x U2412M (5760x1200), 1x U3011 (2560x1600) || Logitech G710 (Cherry Blues) || Logitech G600 || Brainwavz HM5 with @Gofspar Mod 

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 || "Infinity Edge" 4K IPS Screen || i7 7700HQ || GTX 1050 || 16GB 2400Mhz RAM 

I have a i5 3330 with no gpu, and when i play games I have to put on lowest settings. This would help me have a more powerful pc. I have to use integrated graphics which is pretty bad

i'm running a rig with a R7 240 and a FX-43000 and it would be nice to have the graphics power to play more modern games

I don't know if my PC would be eligible, but I guess that's for you to judge.

CPU: FX-8320 @ 4.8 GHz

GPU: Sapphire 270x 2GB

Sorry for the bad photo, but here is my rig:

Spoiler

wNjBfm7.jpg

Thanks for doing this generous giveaway, you're a cool dude!

AllTheMegahertz

CPU: i3-4160

GPU: 750 ti

The 750ti is just enough for gaming, but the fury x would make things more enjoyable.

28 minutes ago, AllTheMegahertz said:

I don't know if my PC would be eligible, but I guess that's for you to judge.

CPU: FX-8320 @ 4.8 GHz

GPU: Sapphire 270x 2GB

Sorry for the bad photo, but here is my rig:

Thanks for doing this generous giveaway, you're a cool dude!

Oh damn we have the same GPU, and I just sold my FX-8320 to get a Xeon. I never got to 4.8 though, and my 270x is very near death these days.

Laptop: Asus GA502DU

RAM: 16GB DDR4 | CPU: Ryzen 3750H | GPU: GTX 1660ti

Current build is a workstation and im trying to get into pc gaming, i was going to buy a 280x but i havnt made up my mind yet... I have an a10 7800 apu and thats it... i need a gpu... please have mercy on me...

my GTX 750 Ti recently decided to go insane. and although what I do means I have a lot of computers, all of them have terrible gpus. + graphics cards are expensive (especially on my income of approximately nothing)

my pc,

CPU: i7 3770
Motherboard: Dell XPS 8500 motherboard
RAM: 16 GB DDR3, 798 MHz
GPU: ATI Radeon HD 2400 XT 256MB
Case: Cooler Master silencio 352
Storage: some old OEM Samsung SSD
PSU: EVGA 500 W1 80+
Cooler: Cooler Master hyper T4

I'm a highschool student who does small personal projects involving CAD, 3D modeling (Blender), graphic design, and programming/game design. I also run a Multimedia server off of my PC. I honestly don't know if my rig can currently handle the card but it doesn't hurt to try submitting here anyway.

AMD Athlon 5350 Quad-core APU at 2.1 Ghz

8GB (2x4GB) Klevv Fit Pro DDR3 1600 Memory

No dedicated Graphics currently

400Watt EVGA power supply.

My procrastination is the bane of my existence.

I make games and stuff in my spare time.

On 16/04/2016 at 1:40 PM, GreezyJeezy said:

ill ask the winner

Who was the winner?

Just now, KSores said:

when will it be over?

says in the OP, april 21st.

On 4/14/2016 at 0:35 PM, GreezyJeezy said:

So I recently purchased the parts for a dedicated video editing rig and I had some leftover money, so my option was to save it or buy another fury X to crossfire with the one I currently have. But then I thought crossfiring really isn't that needed or really even that useful so I decided to give it away, I have not bought it yet the way I'll do it is have you put it on your Amazon wishlist and when you win I'll PM you and then you give me your wishlist Link, so i don't need you don't need to give me address that seems sketchy.(at least I don't think I see your address if I buy you it off your wishlist idk I never did that before) and that way it's sent right to you so any defects are not my fault. 

To enter you must have a rig that has a bad GPU or no GPU and a CPU that can handle the card. So just post your rig and why you want it and in 1 week I'll pick the winner and PM them.

goodluck everyone.

at 4PM on Thursday April, 21st the giveaway will be over and i'll get a mod to lock the thread. after that i will go over all the comments again and then pick the winner by the following monday, so the winner will get messaged anywhere from thursday the 21st to monday the 24th at the latest.

EDIT, sorry but i will not pick people who have accounts that are made after this giveaway started that have no other posts other than the comment on this. there has been a few like that and it is more than likely a person making more accounts to try to win. i apologize if you are a real person who just joined. but i WILL be doing more giveaways as time goes on, so be on the lookout for that, (they probably won't be as big as this one tho and not very frequent)

I have an i7-6700 and 16GB of RAM...my little sister damaged my GPU when I left it to go to the bathroom (I was putting it in the PC) and I couldn't get a replacement...definitely not going to make that mistake again. Nowhere near enough money for a new GPU :(

I want it so I can do everything I was planning to do with a multi-purpose machine. It would actually be appreciated a ton.

1 hour ago, GreezyJeezy said:

its not over yet. 

i5-6500, I am a hardcore gamer but I don't have a GPU right now... It's a whole new rig because my other one became outdated and so far I don't have enough money for a GPU or for a new PSU/case (using an old 650w PSU and some random case.)

I have a R9 270 that won't go past stock speeds without crashing. It sometimes crashes at stock speeds too while under load, really unstable for some reason and tried all sorts of things to get it to run stable. And a i5 and mobo which I ordered awhile back. (that still hasn't arrived)

EDIT: Forgot my specs. My laptop specs are on my profile, and the old PC specs I'm not aware of, expect it has 1GB of RAM and some 3.0Ghz 1 Core processor, I'm pretty sure.

Well, I'm currently using a MacBook Air and looking to build my own PC, so if I win this it would be helpful. But since you need a "rig," I guess this old PC I have counts, expect it is most likely not powerful enough to handle it the GPU. If I do win this contest, I might turn the GPU into a external GPU for my laptop, or finally build a PC. So, winning this GPU would be very helpful!

Thanks for this contest! Good luck to everyone!

aww man, i think i'm out of the races then since i have a GPU that's really not that bad :P 

good luck to all who entered tho, and thanks OP for doing something like this!

Edited by RollinLower
wrote 'thenks' instead of thanks. my grammar is on point!

I've got a intel pentium E6700  and a GTS 250

is it fair if i replaced my gtx 970 with my gt 9600 i have laying around and submit my build?

or better, my ATi X550 ancient gpu

i5 6600 + gt 9600 / ATi X550 ;ω;

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately