Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I am a Pc mustard Race peasant, I play in a laptop (which is basically a console hardware-wise, but with worse specs), pls gimme da maus.

I would really like the keyboard, I'm from Serbia and there are no Tesoro keyboards here to buy :/

Phenom 9550x4 2.64 ghz

4gb ddr2 ram

Hd 7750

The keyboard please! Because I have never won a giveaway before!!!!:$

+ I need a replacement keyboard for my old Microsoft KB that I have been using......

i7-4770k | 8gb Gskill Ripjaws @1600 | 2x GTX 780(Asus Direct CU II) in SLI & GTX750Ti for PPU | Gigabyte Z97x Gaming GT | 850W XFX

Keyboard!!!!! Because it's an awesome keyboard, and who wouldn't want an awesome keyboard?????

Would love the mouse because it actually looks great, nice and understated. Not a big fan of crazy 'gaming' mice so it looks perfect!

I would really like a new keyboard, the current one I'm using is something i picked up at a aunts house, its a Emachines keyboard apparently, still semi working except for about 10% of the keys not always getting the input, and well its really cheap quality, I'm starting to do more heavy work and gaming and so a new keyboard will really be appreciated its mostly a neccesity atm, but given the country I'm in which is venezuela, a new computer part it has a markup of about 2000% plus the inflation, which is to be honest cray beyond repair

I want the Excalibur v2 keyboard because my keyboard I'm using now is falling apart and its time to get an upgrade.

I'd prefer the keyboard so I can do some cool stuff with the lighting (I was thinking key combos, audio visualizer, notification indicators...).

Thanks for the giveaway and good luck to everyone.

6 hours ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I'd love not to have a 10 year old membrane keyboard that sucks butt.

Excalibur v2 keyboard would be perfect for my gaming desktop and study in the UU 

Here for a keyboard, cause got scammed with my current one :) #Feelsbadman.

I would love to have the keyboard. It looks amazing and will fit well with my setup!

I really like the minimalistic design of this peripherals. Unlike some of the designs you get with other gaming manufacturers. Would love a chance to win :)

The keyboard please, i'm from Malaysia and things here aren't cheap it will cost me around RM400 to RM700++ to get a decent mechanical keyboard here :( 

I would prefer the keyboard because I'll program with it and hopefully game with it in my spare time. The customization on the keys will be useful for any video and picture editing I do in my spare time and for creating 3D models for a possible game I may make in the future. Plus, I don't think we have any Tesoro products in South Africa.  

I want 'em both! I'm getting rid of my Microsoft keyboard and mouse anyways...

I soooooo need the keyboard. I have never owned a mechanical. I have always just used this old keyboard I got with a system. 

Hey man! 

I would love to win the Tesoro Excalibur v2 keyboard cause my keyboard is old and isn't even backlit so it sucks. Since my elder brother's a professional CS:GO player I would love to gift it to him. Thanks! :D

Twitter - @rajiv1613

Email - rajiv1628@gmail.com

its not that i want it............ I NEED IT!!!. hahaha. i have been using a keyboard that no longer works, at least not all the keys, hahaha.

Excalibur v2 , beacuse my cherry board just broke and have no money to replace it , and besides who doesnt want a keyboard like that.

I would love the new keyboard,  I only have cheap newegg k120 :\

I'd like the keyboard beacuse I think it's really hard to find a keyboard that feels and fits comfortable for my hands but I went to the store today and tested it and it feels really nice and smooth but I can't afford it. So I would be really greatfull and happy if I won this keyboard??

I would like one of the Excalibur v2 keyboards that you're giving away.I'm a college sophomore and am interested in programming.A mechanical keyboard would surely give me motivation for coding and  be more comfortable.Currently using a logitech wireless keyboard(membrane)+mouse combo(approximately 15$).

You can ping me on twitter @abhiramvvv if i'm one of the winners.I don't frequently visit the linus tech tips website.

I would like to win the Tesoro Excalibur v2 keyboard, so i can try my first mechanical keyboard.

I would love the keyboard, currently typing this with a Dell SK-8115 membrane keyboard, which conveniently came with a layer of grime on it.