Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

Hello. 

I would like to have one of the keyboards because my keyborad now is so old and it I want a new one. I played a couple of games with other keyboards when i was with a friend and it felt so good. 
But good luck for all of you.

I want the keyboard because it's amazing and unique 

I would really want this keyboard for my upcoming new pc. Im using a shitty G100s right now.

Id like to win the keyboard, the reason being is to replace my old keyboard along with the tesoro light up blue witch would go with me color scheme of my pc, I have followed them and i watch every day.

If I win I would like to receive an Excalibur v2 keyboard please.  After a lifetime of buying pre-made computer systems, I am finally taking the plunge and fulfilling a personal geek goal of building my own system.  This keyboard would make a perfect addition.  Thank you for this chance to win one! 

I would love to win the mouse I've been stuck with a dell hp mouse for over 6 years :|

I would like the keyboard because I currently have a very crummy dell keyboard that is probably membrane that came with an old dell computer.

I would like the keyboard as I've only ever used a Dell stock and the one I have currently is missing an escape key (just stopped working about a year and a half ago) and my space bar doesn't register presses half of the time.

I'd love the Excalibur v2 keyboard.

My Hama uRage Lethality survived a lot and is now due for replacement.

This would be my first mechanical board.

I would love that mouse because my razer naga hex broke 6 days after warrenty expired

6 hours ago, nicklmg said:

I like to win one of the  Excalibur v2 keyboard because im using the same old stock keyboard for 5 years now :( its in good condition, but i want a new one with backlit and to say its a mechanical keyboard :):) BEEFY KEYBOARD INDEED.

i'd like the keyboard since my SPEEDLINK keyboard is slowly giving up.

6 hours ago, nicklmg said:

I'm interested because new mouse  is good,  and my old one sucks. 

I would like toget the keyboard,because I want to try a mechanical and simply can't afford it

I would like to win this awesome keyboard because right now I am using this really old Windows keyboard from when Windows XP came out.Thanks for the amazing videos (that I watch everyday).  

I like to win one of the Excalibur v2 keyboard because im using the same old stock keyboard for 5 years now :( its in good condition, but i want a new one with backlit and to say its a mechanical keyboard :):) BEEFY KEYBOARD INDEED.

The keyboard would be an awesome win. I'm still using membrane switches here...

It's also rather small, which would benefit my desk with all the stuff I have on top of it. The blue LEDs also match the rest of my build :3

I would like the keyboard because I am going to build a pc, and my budget is a bit tight so getting the keyboard for free would allow me to get to the building faster.

id like to have the keyboard cuz im using my lasptops keyboard

I'd like the keyboard if I win please. I've spilled a glass of coke one to many times on this Razer DeathStalker.

Now for the memorial.

- Esc: You may now squish, but I still love you.

- '+': I never had much of a use for you, but you were still there when I needed you most, I'll always love you.

- 'Num 3': Those times when typing in phone numbers on the internet, you made it all so much easier. Even when playing with mods for GTA, and using you to open my trunk.

- 'F2': I may never be able to turn down my sound with such ease again. When I sometimes try to press you and can't get you back up, good times.

I would like the mouse for my laptop

I would love the gaming mouse, since I currently use an old office mouse for my gaming setup :(

Would love the keyboard. My mouse could use a change but I always wanted a backlit keyboard and my mouse is pretty cool despite that it looks very worn.