Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

6 hours ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

My keyboard just celebrated its 12th birthday. I think it's time for an upgrade...

#collegelife, #brokeasajoke, #pleasefeedme

I would really like the keyboard because my current keyboard is a cheep board you can get at Walmart and I have been looking to up grade. It would be nice to have a better keyboard from Tesoro!

I want to win the keyboard, because i have clear WASD keys from playing too much and my keyboard have more than 7 years

I'd like the keyboard because I'm using an ancient keyboard from like, early 2000. lol. :P

I would like the keyboard to my change my existing one.

6 hours ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

Would love to win the keyboard for my wife's build!

the reason i want to win Excalibur v2 keyboard because i din't have a proper gaming gaming keyboard 

I want to win the Tesoro Excaliber v2 keyboard because I am afraid that if Donald Trump is elected president of the United States and we are forced to type on gold plated Trump keyboards or else risk deportation, then I may never know the joy of working and gaming on a quality mechanical keyboard. Currently running a 25 dollar Walmart Logitech keyboard/mouse combo on my new build and need to get my life together. 

Keyboard please!  The only times my fingers have touched the awesome clickity click of a mechanical keyboard is if one is on display as I am going through best buy for a phone charger or something.  I would love very much to have that click clickity with me every day :)  thank you LTT for everything you do.  You guys are 100% responsible for giving me the confidence to put together my own system.

-BW

Either one would be a big upgrade. My current g500 mouse has seen better days, and I am using a cheepo dynex keyboard

I would like new keyboard because my was like 10$ and I'm using it for over 4 years -_-

I'd like to win the keyboard because I'm typing on a 2 and a half year old 15 buck keyboard I got.

It's a membrane keyboard, it has a really horrible plastic build, both the stands on the back have broken off, as well as the rubber/plastic cord, the key's letters are super worn out, and so are the actual keys, it's just horrible, and I try to clean it and take care of it, it never fell or took hard hits, it's just very fragile plastic. 

It already felt bad to begin with, when I bought it, so imagine it now at it's current state.

It gets dirty very easily and it's really ugly. halp

I will like the gaming mouse.just was looking a gaming mouse to replace my standard mouse and this one looks DOPE.

I would really like the keyboard because I have been using the crappy membrane keyboard that came with my old PC for the last 10 years, the buttons get stuck often. I'm in need of a new keyboard and this would be amazing.

I would like the keyboard as my old keyboard recently broke. I've also never been able to afford a mechanical keyboard before and I really love the way they type 

i would love the mouse, as my wireless logitech m185 isn't realy that good for competitive csgo

"Never quote yourself"

-I need a better name

I would like to win the Sagitta Spectrum gaming mouse. The one I have right now is a little big for my hand, and I feel like that one may be more comfortable for normal use. Thanks guys!

The keyboard since i'm still using an old DELL keyboard (Just says DELL so i don't know what model :/).

I'd love either or, either one would be equally amazing because both my mouse and keyboard suck :((( although I'd prefer that beautiful keyboard;)

I would love to win the mouse because when I get a gaming laptop within the next week or 2, it would be nice to have a sick mouse to go with it

I would love the keyboard so I can finally have a mechanical keyboard.

I would LOVE the keyboard please as some Cheeky cat of mine decided to spill my packet of skittles on it then sleep on them resulting in melted skittles under the keys...now i cant use Quotation marks :(