Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

Welp, I have an old Genius Keyboard that had served me well on the las 5-6 years, but keycaps are starting to fade and some of the keys are giving away. It would be good to win something like this, ive never owned a Mechanical Keyboard. The mouse... i already have a Maxell Gaming Mouse... its something at least.

I could buy stuff like this... heh... if i didnt lived in Venezuela! :'D

Too much "PATRIA" X'D

Besides, ive never won anything over the internet... i guess it would both feel and be great!

Thx so much to Tesoro (that btw, it means Treasure in spanish :3) and to Linus Tech Tips for so much great stuff... I learned how to build Computers thx to Linus xD

I need the mouse, because my cat is hungry. 

I know it is very funny.

I know that what I write here doesn't really matter since the winners are chosen randomly. But I want the keyboard basically because I've never had the pleasure of owning a Mechanical keyboard; I work too hard and earn too little to be able to afford one.

Anyways, regards and good luck to everybody.

I would like to win the  Excalibur v2 keyboard.  For about 2 years now I have been using an old Dell keyboard, the kind that would be used at a school or library... yeah.  I really need an upgrade in the department.  Plus, I have always wanted a mechanical keyboard, a lot of old school memories with them.  

Would like the keyboard the current one I have right now stops responding mid game sessions and its not wireless cable is fine drivers are up to date aswell so odd

I would like to have the Tesoro Keyboard, since I am typing on a stock keyboard that came with my old pc 4 years ago.

I would like the keyboard. The reason I'd like to win it is because OMG it is sexy. Like just look at it. Ahhh. Also I would like to use something other than my wireless keyboard for playing games. 

i would like the keyboard please because my keyboard is not a classic take on gaming, which gives me required tools to get dominated on the field of battle, more over my keyboard does not have Gaming Grade Mechanical Switches , ain't a heavy duty keyboard , got no processor ,is non programmable , got no backlighting, no macro and many more . The best part of my present keyboard is that it is compatible with Win XP,vista,7,8,10 (atleast i got that:P)

If this comment sucked you know what to do, but if it was awesome hit that like button and subscribe or even consider supporting SIR LINUS but changing your amazon bookmark to one of his affiliated codes or buying a cool t-shirt like he is always wearing.

Now you have done doing all that stuff , you must be probably wondering what to watch next , so go to linustechtips on youtube and pick a video , i can guarantee you that it is freaking awesome ,because it is made by them.

Sorry if you guys got your head banged by my hammering , just trying to be a funny guy :D

#NeedToLearnHumourFromLinus

:P

Keyboard, That keyboard is one of the most badass keyboards I've seen, and my current membrane is CRAP.

I would like the keyboard, i never win anything... And now i get wife agro everytime i drool over spending $$ on tech stuff. :(

I would like the keyboard, because i have been using a really crappy laptop keyboard for the past 2 years

6 hours ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I would love to win one of the mice! it looks awesome! great video btw ??

I would love to have the keyboard... cause i have never used 1 with rgb lights on it...

I would love the mouse because I suppose it is time to upgrade from the logitech mx518 I bought for my first ever build in 2005. 

Thanks for the prizes Tesoro.

Because I have a brand new Skylake, R9 390 system and some poop peripherals...

My Build: Night Fury | i5-6600k @ 4.5Ghz | R9 390 | 850 EVO 250GB | 1TB Seagate | H230 Black

Night Theme User

Hello Fellow Night Theme User | Why Aren't You Using Night Theme?

I would like the keyboard. I hate the input lag of the A4Tech KRS-83 I have right now.

Probably the mouse, because I've got a good keyboard, but my dull acer mouse just isn't really cutting it anymore for gaming.

I would like to win a keyboard as mine is difficult to work with and the keystrokes are squeaky. I am using a Dell keyboard and it is not that good for gaming.

I'd like to win both. That may seem greedy, so I pick the Excalibur v2 keyboard. The reason is simple, I've never owned a mech k/b and it's my dream to lose my viginity to a sexy one. *wink*

The Excalibur v2 would be amazing, because i've been typing on my laptop keyboard ever since i got it, and i don't want to wear it out too much. Thanks LMG!

that's a pretty good looking keyboard, It would be nice to win a give away Thanks LMG !!!:ph34r:

6 hours ago, nicklmg said:

I would like to win the keyboard because I am using a gaming laptop that I saved for 3 years and I really cant buy anything for  along time and the wasd keys get broken alot and I need to push them in a way that they work again and the keyboard would help me in games cause the laptop keyboard is garbage

►Specs
• Processor - Intel Core I7-7700 4.0 GHz
• Graphics Card - Gigabyte Gtx 1080 ti aorus xtreme
• RAM - 8 GB Ballistix Tactical DDR4 2666MHz
• Ram - 8 GB Kingston DDR4 2400MHz 
• HDD - 1TB WD 7200

• SSD - 240 gb Kingston (SA400)
• PSU - Gigabyte P650B

►Peripherals 
• Monitor #1 Samsung Curved 144hz
• Monitor #2 Asus VP228
• Microphone - Blue Yeti Microphone