Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I would like to have a KEYBOARD because my keyboard is really retarded. And I hope that I can win this giveaway. Because I always watch your videos and I think I deserve it as long as the others also deserve it. thanks again and I hope you make a lot more useful videos. thanks

I would like to have a nice keyboard to take to LAN parties. But I could use a nice mouse as well.

I'd Like the mouse as after spending all my savings for a gaming PC, my folks wouldnt really jump at the idea of getting gaming peripherals as well, and I want to know how its like to game with those extra buttons on the mouse.

Please vote for Donald Trump. I am out of sitcoms to watch.

When lyfe gives you HDDs, make SSDs

Spoiler

I could really do with a new mouse. Don't get me wrong, my Dad's hand-me-down cheapo Logitech wireless mouse goes alright, I just find it lacks the performance or comfort of something better. While it would definitely help improve my gaming (getting me to that sweet positive KD in CS:GO), it would also help in my daily life as an engineering student where a laptop without a mouse is just painful when it comes to using CAD software

Dude that keyboard would be just awesome to have with my setup because I'm using an old Belkin keyboard that absolutely sucks. The keys are hard to press and typing on it is a pain.

Excalibur v2 keyboard! I need a new keyboard since my current one is barely surviving.

6 hours ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

Keyboard cuz why not

The Mouse would be amazing to help with my broke ass college student set-up

I would like to win because i have been typing on this shitty CMstorm Devastator for years, and the keybord is so bad. I just need something better in Life. 

Once again thank you linustechtips for another great giveaway!.I would be really happy to win either the  Sagitta Spectrum mouse or  Excalibur v2 keyboard but if i have to make a choice i will go for the Sagitta Spectrum mouse because i am currently using an old dell wireless mouse and its getting a little tired.Good luck to all!

I would like the mouse and the reason being I recently destroyed my old mouse in a fit of rage and now have to you a dell mouse :(

I'd like the keyboard to replace my 5 year old cheap keyboard

I would reallllyyyyy like the keyboard

btw <3 your vids and all the stuff you do

I'd like either a keyboard or a mouse because both of the ones that I'm currently using are old, generic Dell products. Feel free to sauce me whatever you want. :D

I just wanna win cuz my keyboard is an oem one i had it for 1 year and i haven't a esc and ctrl key cap cuz they just broke 

thanks for the opportunity  keep it strong and good luck every one 

I would like to win the Excalibur v2 keyboard because my nephew destroyed my last keyboard.

I'd like the keyboard, I have some basic keyboards, but I never got a mechanical one. I'd be super stoked for this one.

6 hours ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I would real like to win the Excalibur v2 keyboard 

i want the keyboard because i dont have any gaming keyboard. as i use logitech k200 series since 2011. This board looks Nice. The Lighting feature customization is Awesome

I would want the keyboard because the one I have currently sucks. The keys stick all the time making it impossible to game. Im getting ready to throw the darn thing away. 

Will Smith :D

I would love to win a keyboard. Mine died recently and had to buy a cheap one and it;s really a pain to work on. This looks awesome for light night video editing!

I'd like to be able to win the keyboard for that individual backlight feature....and my current keyboard isn't as awesome.

I would like this because Tesoro makes great products and I've got one of those $2 mice that I got from a thrift shop. 

I would want the keyboard because the one I have currently sucks .