Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

Excalibur v2 keyboard , because i already have a mouse :D

I would like to win the mouse because my current mouse is old and not very ergonomic.

The keyboard because I need a mechanical  keyboard to go with my new build.

I am going to build my first computer soon and I don't have much money for a mouse or keyboard.

Otherwise i would be forced to play on some crappy Microsoft mouse and keyboard.

id love te keyboard as I'm sick of my ` key flying of and my |-| key only working wen it feels like it on my g710+ ! :D

I want the keyboard because I've never had a mechanical keyboard and I don't have the money to buy one.

The keyboard would be great for bugging my wife. Colorful backlighting to add to a newly installed dual monitor setup on our kitchen PC... Ha.. Oh man.. Funny thing is I bet she'll actually love the mechanical keys as she spends a lot of time typing for work... I suspect she'll end up stealing it to bring to work.

Id love to win the keyboard because I've always dreamed of having a mechanical keyboard

I would like the Excalibur v2 just because i love mechanical keyboards :D

I'd love to have the mouse to improve my gaming.

I'd like to win the keyboard, because I've got an old one that came from my computer's OEM, and it doesn't function properly. A better keyboard would be nice change. 

I want the mouse coz I can't afford that haha 

I need this keyboard because I am building my first computer and my wife won't let me buy a mechanical keyboard?

i want the keyboard because  ive nether had the honor of using a keyboard with cherry switches in them. and im sad and like my keyboard to match the LED's in my PC :)

I'd like to have the mouse because my current mouse is not good at all .It's cheaply made and the scroll wheel is dead.

I'd love that keyboard, since I'm currently gaming on the one that came with my previous prebuilt pc (pleasedontkillmeiwasyoung). xD

It doesn't matter is it going to be the mouse or the keyboard,but i definitelly need better gaming gear

would like a keyboard to replaced my old tired logitech keyboard which i've had for nearly 8 years now! can't believe it's been that long xD

I would like to win the keyboard because I am tired of typing on the on screen keyboard it is very painful please Linus do me a favor!

the keyboard .. i'm usinnnng a shitty onnnne right nnnnow as you cannnn see :(

Hello Linus why i want this keyboard cause first where i am its very expencive to buy it and it look good to me soo msg me if i win or now

I'd like to win the Excalibur v2 keyboard, because I'm really into mech keyboards, but can't quite afford one (Eastern European living standard sucks for tech purchaces).

The keyboard because I'm tired of my keyboard that I have been using for 6 years.

I would like the Sagitta Spectrum Mouse because I have been gaming on an Etekcity mouse with max 3000 dpi for about 3 years. Playing league of legends or any shooter is difficult for me because I am unable to aim or move fast enough. 

I would want the mouse, because everyone already wants the keyboard, so the chances of winning one of those are way smaller.